** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Thursday 25th March

17 hours ago, Barnes1882 said:

1415 Ludlow

Somekindofstar 

11/8 @ William Hill

@MCLARKE Question as very new to the site, I posted this as my NAP last night but after doing some more studying I was thinking of changing it. Is it too late to change it? Once you've made a selection do you have to stick with it? I put it up at 11/8 but now available at 3/1 so if I have to stick can I alter the odds or do they have to be 11/8? Thank you 

51 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

@MCLARKE Question as very new to the site, I posted this as my NAP last night but after doing some more studying I was thinking of changing it. Is it too late to change it? Once you've made a selection do you have to stick with it? I put it up at 11/8 but now available at 3/1 so if I have to stick can I alter the odds or do they have to be 11/8? Thank you 

As I understand the rules. You are allowed to change your selection, as long as it is 5 minutes before the race begins, but you cannot change a price of a horse.

(unless its the Knockout cup, when you CANNOT change original picks)

You are not supposed to modify your original post but I would suggest you quote your original post.

I think its kind of looked upon as 'bad form'  changing your original picks and isnt encouraged ( unless its a non runner). If for nothing else, it creates an added headache for MCClarke who has to go through about 60 + picks a day!!

THats how I interpret the rules, unless somebody wishes to correct me.

17 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

As I understand the rules. You are allowed to change your selection, as long as it is 5 minutes before the race begins, but you cannot change a price of a horse.

(unless its the Knockout cup, when you CANNOT change original picks)

You are not supposed to modify your original post but I would suggest you quote your original post.

I think its kind of looked upon as 'bad form'  changing your original picks and isnt encouraged ( unless its a non runner). If for nothing else, it creates an added headache for MCClarke who has to go through about 60 + picks a day!!

THats how I interpret the rules, unless somebody wishes to correct me.

I'll stick with it, don't want to cause any inconvenience.

Appreciate the information thank you. 

Good luck today ?