Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Women's Football Predictions 2021

We probably don't need more than one thread for the few bets that are likely to arise but I've had a look at the Chelsea v Wolfsburg Champion's League games later and might as well share my thoughts.

Bookings expectation is in the high 20s which isn't unusual for a Women's game but, having had a look at the ref's stats, I find myself lured into betting high.

https://int.soccerway.com/referees/jana-adamkova/89511/

You can buy bookings at 28 with SX which doesn't seem bad (3 or more yellows edges you in front though you will lose 28 x stake if it passes off without a single card shown). 365 offer odds against for >2.5 cards which is great if they'll allow you to stake more than the price of a cup of coffee. :wall

I've gone for 20 points on 4-6 cards shown at 13/5 with Hills and a 2 point saver on >65 points at 12/1 with the same firm. (Though just noticed Sky Bet are better for the saver bet.)

Only Sporting Index offer goalscorer prices and I'll no doubt have an interest in Maren Mjelde as she's a player I've won on before who seems to be underestimated by the markets on the rare occasion any are offered. Take your pick from 9/2 anytime or goal minutes at 8 (was 7 earlier).

Brighton are 5/1 tomorrow to beat Everton, my tissue has them around the 10/3 mark. Brighton have won 4 on the spin including a 2-1 away win at Chelsea. For context the hosts were 15/8 for this contest last season (won 1-0) and 5/6 in 2018/19 (drew 0-0). For me there's definitely abit of juice in this price.

Bet

Brighton to beat Everton @ 5/1 (Betfair/ Betfred)