Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

2022 World Cup Qualifying European Predictions > Mar 24th - 31st

Serbia v Portugal: Buy Fernades goal minutes for 1 point at 10 and his "goal rush plus" for 2 points at 6 with SPIN. (The latter awards 25 for 1 goal, 50 for 2 and 100 for 3). Normally more an area where I'd be a seller but Fernandes is no more than 11/4 so the spreads offer clear better value. This is a bet with my muggy heart/gut rather than my (relatively) shrewdie head.

Ireland v Luxembourg: 12.5 points on Browne to score at 5.6 on BF (9/2 with 365).

Bulgaria vs Italy

Bulgaria had a poor start in the World Cup Quals after losing against Switzerland at home. They lost the game already in the locker room, as Switzerland had a 3:0 lead after just 12 minutes into the game. Yasen Petrov’s side managed only to score a consolation goal at the beginning of the second half. The hosts failed to qualify for EURO as well since they picked only six points in their group. Bulgaria also got relegated from the UEFA Nations League Division B, where they remained undefeated only twice. Kiril Despodov and the lads celebrated only once on the previous ten games, and that victory came in a friendly match against Gibraltar. The home side needs to improve a lot to win something from this game.

Italy had a confident start to the campaign after beating Northern Ireland 2:0 at home. Domenico Berardi and Ciro Immobile scored before the halftime break, and after that, everything was a routine. The visitors are the top favorites for winning 1st place in the group, but Switzerland will search for its chance. Roberto Mancini’s side has been pretty convincing lately as Italy hasn’t lost its previous 23 games in all competition. They were perfect in the EURO Quals after winning the group with all ten victories. Azzurri will also have the chance to challenge the UEFA Nations League trophy, as they qualified for the final tournament. Leonardo Bonucci and the lads have been almost unbeatable in the back, as they conceded just once on the previous eight occasions. The visitors want to keep up where they left off and celebrate another important victory.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Italy is a strong favorite in this match, and everything except the away side’s win would be a surprise. The visitors should secure the advantage already in the first half.

Goals Market Prediction

Bulgaria has severe troubles converting its chances into goals, while Italy is excellent in the back. Therefore, we think the away side might keep the clean sheet for the fifth time in a row.

Italy HT-FT @ 1.6522Bet

BTTS No @ 1.5522Bet

Correct score 0:2 @ 6.0022Bet

Romania vs Germany

The home side had a successful start to the campaign after picking all three points against Northern Macedonia. Romania celebrated a 3:2 victory, but they almost spilled two points despite a 2:0 lead. Ianis Hagi and the lads enjoy a good run since they failed to win only once on the previous four occasions. However, we won’t be seeing them in EURO since Romania missed both chances to qualify for the final tournament. They finished 4th in the group and also missed the opportunity to secure playoffs in the UEFA Nations League. Mirel Radoi’s side has been pretty efficient lately, especially when playing at home. In the last three games at Arena Nationala, Romania scored eleven goals. The hosts look forward to putting another good display to pick at least a point from this match.

Germany also met the expectations in their opening match in these qualifiers by beating Iceland 3:0. Joachim Low’s side is the strongest favorite in this group, and the visitors want to secure the top spot. They had a very successful campaign in the EURO quals, where they booked seven wins in eight games. However, a heavy 6:0 defeat against Spain in the UEFA Nations League prevented them from challenging that trophy. Ilkay Gundogan and the lads perfectly opened the clash against Iceland by scoring two goals in the first 7 minutes. It was their second game to keep the clean sheet from the previous ten occasions. Germany wants to show dominance in this group and will search for a victory in Bucharest

Despite Romania’s excellent recent form, Germany is a firm favorite to win this clash. We believe they will meet the expectations and celebrate by two goals at least.

Goals Market Prediction

Their head-to-head clashes have always been a joy to watch. None of the sides managed to keep the clean sheet in their four encounters, and just one match stayed under a 2.5 margin. We expect to see at least three goals in total in this game.

Germany AH -1.5 @ 1.85

Over 2.5 FT @ 1.55

Correct score 1:3 @ 11.00

Albania vs England

The 2022 World Cup qualifiers continue in the UEFA section on Sunday and the first game I'm previewing is the 5pm BST clash between Albania and England that's set to be played at Air Albania Stadium in Tirana. Both of these teams won their opening games of Group I so will see this as an opportunity to progress their campaign on a positive footing.

Albania have enjoyed brighter performances over recent years with the qualification for the 2016 European Championship being a particular highlight. Unfortunately, the nation then failed to reach both the 2018 World Cup and the 2020 European Championship. Head coach Edoardo Reja did guide the team to the top spot in the UEFA Nations League group to earn promotion to League B. The Red and Blacks are unbeaten in their last 6 matches and even though their campaign in this group started with a laborious 1-0 win over Andorra it was still a vital 3 points. They will come into this game confident having won their last 3 home games.

England face a tricky double header with this trip to Tirana followed by a difficult home game against Poland in midweek. Gareth Southgate will be certain to field as strong a team as possible knowing how stubborn Albania can be on home turf. England have won all four of their previous encounters with Albania and this game marks 20 years since England last played Albania when they won 3-1 back in 2001. An encouraging statistic for the Three Lions is that they have only lost 2 of their last 29 away games in World Cup qualifiers. If you're looking for a bet for anytime scorer then you might want to consider Harry Kane. The Tottenham striker has scored in each of his last 7 away qualifiers for World Cup and European Championship tournaments.

This is one of those games where if England don't treat it with the utmost respect then they could get stung. Albania are not the roll over nation they used to be and it was only back in 2018 that they inflicted a 1-0 defeat on Wales. I still feel England will make light work of this qualification campaign. I'm still not sold that Southgate is the man to bring them a major trophy but they have enough quality to get the job done here.

England HT/FT @ 1.94 with VBet

England to Win to Nil @ 1.90 with BetVictor

Israel vs Scotland

The next game from the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in the UEFA section that I'm looking at is the fixture between Israel and Scotland in a 7:45pm BST kick-off from the Bloomfield Stadium in Tel Aviv in Group F. Neither team experienced a dream start to their campaign but both will feel their results were far from disappointing and a victory here will set them right back on track.

Israel suffered a 2-0 loss at home to group favourites Denmark in their opening game of this campaign. It wasn't exactly a surprising result but they can be forgiven for thinking it's a missed opportunity. The Blue and Whites have now lost their last 4 home qualifying games for World Cup tournaments. It's a huge downturn in home form in that competition given they had only lost 3 of their previous 25 home games in World Cup qualifiers. Head coach Willibald Ruttensteiner will be hoping to inflict third consecutive home win on Scotland in the space of 3 years. The most recent of those only coming back in November of last year in the UEFA Nations League. However, their current form in qualifiers isn't great having won just 1 of their last 9 such matches.

Scotland will be looking to build on the platform of the 2-2 draw at home to Austria. Once again, it wasn't necessarily a shock result for the Scots but it was a missed chance to start their qualification campaign with a big 3 points against one of the nations that will undoubtedly be competing for one of those top two spots in the group. Head coach Steve Clarke knows his side will need to lay to rest the ghost of Israel if they're to stand any chance of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup. The Tartan Army have lost just 2 of their last 13 World Cup qualifiers. Away form is a problem for Scotland in recent times though with the nation suffering 8 losses from their previous 13 away games. I backed him in their last game and I'm tempted to recommend John McGinn as an anytime scorer again because the Aston Villa midfielder has bagged 8 goals in his last 9 qualifying matches for major tournaments.

Well, you don't want to put too much emphasis on the importance of a single game at this level but it's hard to deny that this game could seal the fate of Scotland's World Cup campaign already. Defeat here would be a massive blow to the team but then if they can take all 3 points it would put them in an encouraging position after two group games. I'm not confident they can win this game but I do feel they will have learned enough from their last two defeats away to Israel to grind out a draw.

Draw @ 3.30 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with SBK

On 3/25/2021 at 4:33 PM, harry_rag said:

Israel v Denmark: 2.5 points on Eriksen to score first at 9/1 ("Power Price") and 15 on him to score at 11/4, both with PP (sub 2/1 everywhere else).

The spread firms make him Denmark's most likely scorer but the fixed odds prices favour Wind, Poulsen and Braithwaite. I agree with the spreads!

Didn't pay off last time with Braithwaite and Wind scoring but PP are taking a similarly contrarian view today and I'm sticking with him.

4 points first goal at 6/1, 25 anytime at 13/10 and 6 on the brace at 13/2.

7 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Israel vs Scotland

The next game from the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in the UEFA section that I'm looking at is the fixture between Israel and Scotland in a 7:45pm BST kick-off from the Bloomfield Stadium in Tel Aviv in Group F. Neither team experienced a dream start to their campaign but both will feel their results were far from disappointing and a victory here will set them right back on track.

Israel suffered a 2-0 loss at home to group favourites Denmark in their opening game of this campaign. It wasn't exactly a surprising result but they can be forgiven for thinking it's a missed opportunity. The Blue and Whites have now lost their last 4 home qualifying games for World Cup tournaments. It's a huge downturn in home form in that competition given they had only lost 3 of their previous 25 home games in World Cup qualifiers. Head coach Willibald Ruttensteiner will be hoping to inflict third consecutive home win on Scotland in the space of 3 years. The most recent of those only coming back in November of last year in the UEFA Nations League. However, their current form in qualifiers isn't great having won just 1 of their last 9 such matches.

Scotland will be looking to build on the platform of the 2-2 draw at home to Austria. Once again, it wasn't necessarily a shock result for the Scots but it was a missed chance to start their qualification campaign with a big 3 points against one of the nations that will undoubtedly be competing for one of those top two spots in the group. Head coach Steve Clarke knows his side will need to lay to rest the ghost of Israel if they're to stand any chance of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup. The Tartan Army have lost just 2 of their last 13 World Cup qualifiers. Away form is a problem for Scotland in recent times though with the nation suffering 8 losses from their previous 13 away games. I backed him in their last game and I'm tempted to recommend John McGinn as an anytime scorer again because the Aston Villa midfielder has bagged 8 goals in his last 9 qualifying matches for major tournaments.

Well, you don't want to put too much emphasis on the importance of a single game at this level but it's hard to deny that this game could seal the fate of Scotland's World Cup campaign already. Defeat here would be a massive blow to the team but then if they can take all 3 points it would put them in an encouraging position after two group games. I'm not confident they can win this game but I do feel they will have learned enough from their last two defeats away to Israel to grind out a draw.

Draw @ 3.30 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with SBK

My initial thoughts were a draw also Steve but on seeing the team it looks to me like we're going a bit more attacking, more pace up front with Ritchie and Adams, rather than long punts to Dykes, formation looks like McGinn can play more advanced also. I think we can win this. McGinn with his customary goal of course.

Slovakia vs Russia

Despite being one of the contenders for the top two spots, Slovakia still hasn’t celebrated in these quals. The hosts got back from Cyprus with only a point in a match that finished in a goalless draw. Stefan Tarkovic’s side was a firm favorite against Malta at home, but they needed to save a point after trailing 2:0 at halftime. Milan Skriniar and the lads are only a point behind Slovenia and Croatia, but they don’t have the right for any mistake anymore. Slovakia managed to secure a place in EURO thanks to the UEFA Nations League playoffs. However, they got relegated in the next campaign from the UNL Division B. The home side hasn’t been in very good form lately, and they need to start winning to stay in the game for the top two spots.

On the other hand, Russia opened these quals very confidently and booked two victories. Their trip to Malta was a success after a 3:1 win, followed by an important victory against Slovenia. Stanislav Cherchesov’s side sits on the top of the group, being the only team with six points from two rounds. Artem Dzyba and the lads booked a place for EURO but failed to win the promotion to the UEFA Nations League Division A. These two victories came after a series of poor results and a six-game winless streak. Russia didn’t keep the clean sheet in the previous four matches, and they need to tighten up the defense. However, they scored at least twice three times out of the last four occasions. If the visitors celebrate again, they will be in an excellent position to win the top spot.

Slovakia hasn’t played well lately, and they spilled important points against lower-ranked national teams. Russia might keep up where they left off and book another valuable win.

Goals Market Prediction

When these two teams face each other, we can rarely see more than two goals in the game. Just one from their seven encounters went over a 2.5 margin. Therefore, we expect to see two goals at most once again.

Russia to win @ 1.90

Under 2.5 FT @ 1.75

Correct score 0:1 @ 7.00

Wales vs Czech Republic

It's a massive game on Tuesday night at 7:45pm BST at the Cardiff City Stadium in Group E of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers in the UEFA section as Wales take on Czech Republic. Both teams have realistically bagged a play-off spot due to their UEFA Nations League performance. So there's a chance to qualify automatically for next year's tournament for these two but a win will be crucial here if they want to achieve that.

Wales had high hopes coming into this qualification period and even though the 3-1 loss away to Belgium in their opening game was disappointing it was still a solid performance from a Welsh side without key players including Aaron Ramsey and Ben Davies. The 1-0 win at home to Mexico was a big scalp for the Dragons but the nation has been dealt a blow with the trio of Rabbi Matondo, Tyler Roberts, and Hal Robson-Kanu being sent back to their clubs by Robert Page for an alleged "breach of protocols" which is rumoured to be the players returning to their team hotel after curfew. Joe Allen also joins the absentee list so this is a severely weakened Wales team. Wales have only lost 1 of their last 15 home qualification matches for major tournaments.

Czech Republic are loving life after picking up 4 points from their opening two group games with a resounding 6-2 win away to Estonia followed up by a gritty 1-1 draw at home to group favourites Belgium. That draw has given both Czech Republic and Wales renewed hope that top spot is still very much up for grabs. Head coach Jaroslav Silhavy will have close to a full strength team to pick from with their German-based players set to travel and defender Ondrej Kudela set to travel despite initially claiming he would be unavailable for his own safety after the racial allegations levelled at him by Rangers player Glen Kamara. Czech Republic have only won 1 game in Wales in 7 attempts. The nation also hasn't won their opening two qualification away games since 1969.

We could be in for a treat of a game here. Both teams are looking well set for a play-off spot with Wales already guaranteeing theirs through the Nations League and Czech Republic likely to earn theirs with League A teams qualifying automatically from their respective groups. Everything is about finishing top and they'll really need a win here. I am worried Czech Republic have more quality spread throughout their team than Wales but I can see Wales doing enough to get a draw. This is a dangerous game but in their efforts to get all three points I can see both teams cancelling each other out.

Draw @ 3.25 with SBK

Anytime Scorer: Tomas Soucek @ 5.00 with Unibet

Northern Ireland vs Bulgaria

It's back to 2022 World Cup qualification action for Northern Ireland on Wednesday night as they take on Bulgaria in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Windsor Park in Group C. Both teams have notched up zero points so far from their qualification matches up until now. A victory here will be mandatory if either side hopes to make a realistic push for the play-offs. Defeat could end their World Cup hopes before they've even started.

Northern Ireland have endured a difficult international window so far with the 2-0 loss away to Italy and the 2-1 home defeat to USA. It might not be considered too harsh to suggest that neither result was hardly a surprise but the wait for a win goes on for Ian Baraclough's men. The Green and White Army are 4th in the qualification group and already 6 points behind play-off occupiers Switzerland. A number of experienced heads are set to be drafted back into the starting line-up for this game after fringe players were given a run around over the weekend in friendly action.

Bulgaria are in a similar situation to their opponents for this game. Head coach Yasen Petrov knows his team are bottom of the group with 0 points thus far and a win needs to happen sooner rather than later if they're to stand any chance of reaching the play-offs. The Lions lost 3-1 to Switzerland and 2-0 to Italy in their opening two group games both at home. Those defeats have made it 4 competitive matches in a row without a win now. However, Bulgaria have provided stern opposition for other home nations in recent years having drawn twice with Republic of Ireland and Wales squeezing out two hard-fought 1-0 wins in the UEFA Nations League.

This will be a decisive game for both of these two nations. If we're being brutally honest, I think we all know that this will be irrelevant in terms of qualification. Italy and Switzerland are heavy favourites to bag the top two spots. The important issue of seeding for future qualification phases is still a factor though. I've seen how stubborn Bulgaria can be having seen them face Wales twice recently. Northern Ireland can produce a similar resilience though. I feel this game has a draw written all over it and if, somehow, either team does sneak a win then I can't imagine it'd be by more than a single goal.

Draw @ 3.20 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.64 with SBK

Austria vs Denmark

The home side missed a chance to open the campaign with an important victory away to Scotland. Despite having a lead twice in the game, the game ended in a draw. In the next round, Franco Foda’s side celebrated an expected win against the Faroe Islands. Sasa Kalajdzic and the lads are two points behind their upcoming rivals and want to challenge for the top spot in the group. We will have the chance to see the Austrian national team on the forthcoming EURO after they successfully completed quals. The hosts also won the promotion to the UEFA Nations League Division A after a successful campaign. Austria hasn’t lost eight times in a row, and they want to keep that run going.

Denmark started these quals perfectly as they are the only team with the maximum score in the group. They booked a 2:0 victory against Israel while trashing Moldavia 8:0 at home. This is going to be a very important match for the visitors as they can increase their chances of topping the group. Kasper Hjulmand’s side has played very well lately, winning seven out of their last eight matches. The only defeat came against Belgium, where Christian Eriksen and the lads missed a chance to qualify for the UEFA Nations League final tournament. However, Denmark will be another participant on EURO after completing the quals without losing a single game. The visitors want to pick up where they left off and get another three points.

Both sides have been in good form lately, and this game could go in either way. Therefore, we wouldn’t be surprised if this encounter ends in a draw.

Goals Market Prediction

These two sides have a very strong attacking potential, and they have been clinical in front of the oppositions’ net. We don’t think one of the sides will keep the clean sheet.

Draw @ 3.2022Bet

BTTS Yes @ 1.9522Bet

Correct score 1:1 @ 6.0022Bet

Armenia has made a good start to the qualifying phase and is unbeaten in seven games. Sunday's defeat by Germany was a game in which Romania did not count but the visitors are also in good shape. This suggests that this should be a tough match in Yerevan and we support the few goals.
ARMENIA vs ROMANIA @@ Under 2,5, odds 1,70

It has been almost two years since Georgia last lost by a margin of two or more goals, and its close defeats by Sweden and Spain have incorporated the spirit of a fighter into the ranks of the team. However, the results are ultimately what matters and Greece has enjoyed many positives over the last few years. Logically, the match will be judged on the goal.
GREECE vs GEORGIA @@ Under 2,5, odds 1,60

Scotland vs Faroe Islands

The final day of matches in this round of 2022 World Cup qualification matches in the UEFA section is coming up on Wednesday night and here I am previewing Scotland versus Faroe Islands in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Hampden Park in Group F. The home side are unbeaten in their opening two matches so far and they'll be looking to continue that run against a visiting team who are only 1 point behind them.

Scotland have had an average start to their qualification campaign. The 2-2 draw at home to Austria was a missed opportunity with the visitors not playing at their best and the 1-1 draw away to Israel was another case of points dropped but it was an improvement on the defeats the Tartan Army have suffered on their last two visits to Israel. Head coach Steve Clarke has seen his team move to 3rd in the group table but they are already 4 points adrift of group leaders Denmark. Current occupiers of the play-off spot Austria are only 2 points ahead of Scotland though so a win here could potentially see Scotland move into that vital 2nd place spot. Scotland have won all 5 of their home matches against Faroe Islands in previous encounters. Worryingly, Scotland are now without a win in 5 matches but have only lost 2 of their last 18 competitive matches at home. 

Faroe Islands have long been considered one of the minnows of international football but they're a much-improved nation on yesteryear. Head coach Hakan Ericson has already witnessed his team get off the mark with a 1-1 draw away to Moldova in their opening game. The islanders then put up a valiant display in their 3-1 loss away to Austria in their second game. The team has suffered defeat in 11 of their last 13 qualifiers for World Cup and European Championship tournaments. However, they did finish top of their UEFA Nations League D group ahead of Malta, Latvia, and Andorra.

I think we can all agree that this is a game Scotland will be expected to win and I'm not sure we can anticipate a Republic of Ireland style embarrassment. There is still a realistic possibility that Faroe Islands will provide stubborn opposition but this is a good game at a good time for Scotland. They can end their winless run and potentially move into the coveted play-off spot heading into the next window for qualification games. I think we'll see a business-like job done by the Scots.

Scotland HT/FT @ 1.76 with SportNation

Scotland -1 @ 1.74 with SportNation

England vs Poland

The last game that I'm previewing for this round of 2022 World Cup qualifiers in the European section is this crucial clash in Group I between England and Poland in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Wembley Stadium on Wednesday night. It's probably fair to say that the result in this game could go a long way to deciding which of these two teams takes pole position in the race to qualify for next summer's tournament automatically.

England have carried out their mission objective as effectively as they would have hoped so far with the team managing 2 wins from their 2 group games so far. A convincing 5-0 win at home to group minnows San Marino was followed up by a solid 2-0 victory away to Albania. Gareth Southgate is hoping Mason Mount will be fit to start this game after a concern over his fitness. The Three Lions do boast an impressive record against Poland down the years having lost just 1 of their previous 19 encounters and have won their last 7 home games against the Poles. England are in a superb run of form in major tournament qualifiers having lost just 1 of their last 49 qualification games. One fascinating statistic is that England keeper Nick Pope has kept a clean sheet in each of his 6 caps. He is the first keeper to do so for England.

Poland come into this game with pressure on them to get a result after the disappointing 3-3 draw away to Hungary in their opening game. The 3-0 win at home to Andorra got them back to winning ways but they're 2 points behind group leaders England and defeat here would see that gap increase to 5 points. The Eagles face the prospect of taking on their group rivals with a number of key absentees. Undoubtedly, the most high-profile absentee is potent striker Robert Lewandowski who is injured. He is joined on the sidelines by other important players such as Kamil Piatkowski, Mateusz Klich, and Lukasz Skorupski. Head coach Paulo Sousa will be all too familiar with the English opposition having managed Swansea and QPR in England. Since the disappointing 2014 World Cup qualification campaign, Poland have lost just 3 of their last 32 qualification games for major tournaments.

No two teams have met more times in World Cup qualification in the European section than England and Poland. This will be the 7th time the two nations have been drawn together and history tells us that it doesn't usually end well for Poland. I can't see that changing with England looking lively and consistent with Lewandowski also missing. Yes, Poland still have the quality of Arkadiusz Milik and Krzysztof Piatek to call upon but any team in the world would be weakened by Lewandowski's absence. I can see England just about overcoming a resilient Polish side here.

England HT/FT @ 2.10 with Novibet

England -1 @ 2.15 with SportNation

15 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Scotland should win tonight but I wouldn't be betting on it being comfortable. Clarke will probably set us up with 5 at the back, 2 holding and 1 up front and be happy with a 1 goal win. 

Oh, Ally. Ye of little faith. It's almost as if Scottish football has scarred you through decades of false dawns and dramatic heartbreak! As a Welshman, I completely empathise! That said, delighted to see us beat Czech Republic and we've now won 4 matches over the last year due to a winning goal scored in the final 15 minutes. Love that "never say die" attitude. I still don't think we'll win the group but, then again, if anyone can balls it up then it's Belgium. I'm adamant we'd have held them away if we had Ramsey, Allen, and Davies all playing.

12 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Oh, Ally. Ye of little faith. It's almost as if Scottish football has scarred you through decades of false dawns and dramatic heartbreak! As a Welshman, I completely empathise! That said, delighted to see us beat Czech Republic and we've now won 4 matches over the last year due to a winning goal scored in the final 15 minutes. Love that "never say die" attitude. I still don't think we'll win the group but, then again, if anyone can balls it up then it's Belgium. I'm adamant we'd have held them away if we had Ramsey, Allen, and Davies all playing.

I wasn't being entirely serious about 5 at the back etc, it's just Steve Clarke is boring me to tears with his ultra cautious, dull, turgid football. We actually have a decent group of players at the moment, things should be a bit more entertaining. Super John scores again though, ooft.

Great result for you guys, the Czechs are a decent side but Belgium are on a different level.