** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Thursday 18th March

Cheltenham 3:05 Flooring Porter - 12/1 betvictor e/w thanks 

Flooring Porter - from Gavin Cromwell yard the 6yo has been a winner of five hurdle races from 2m 1f to 3m on ground varying from good to yielding. The yard gave him 80 day break in preperation for the festival after win his last run at Group 1 Leopardstown Christmas Hurdle 3m soft when he led all the way but did wander going to last but kept on strongly to win by 6 lengths beating The Storyteller 2nd and Sire Du Berlais 3rd it could be a big ask today but could well find a frame finish if he can handle the track as its first time here with Jonathan Moore looking for 3rd win in a row on horse.

As I am relatively new here {and I have read the Naps rules but can not see an answer) if you quote a Nap as each way does that mean that it will be settled for the Naps league as per the bookie quoted rules or is there a limit, in the Naps game, of places. I ask as yesterday I went for a race where they paid out on SEVEN places and I got paid out for my 5th place by the bookie but my Nap was a loser. I am not complaining, just want to understand the rules here as I wouldn't have posted that up if I had known. Have a good day everyone - Cheltenham is looking great.