Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

4 minutes ago, darko08 said:

Sometimes using logic is not bad when youre betting. If you do in long term you will get more chances of getting benefits in sports betting

Agree. Logic should be the primary reason. Illogical outcomes are rather exceptions than normality.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andrey Rublev to beat Roberto Bautista-Agut at 1.52 with Pinnacle I backed RBA today and he did get the job done, but I think he loses tomorrow. He's been a bit shabby overall so far, just lucky

Medvedev tested positive to COVID and yesterday he had a practice with Nadal.

Has anybody called Fognini to ask about his intentions for today? 😆 

After this match It's hard to believe that Rublev can do something against Nadal... He even had cramps during the third set. RBA has done a good favour for Nadal. I wonder what he drinks during matches cause this has been impressive. What an athlete. I was eager to see the Nadal-Rublev match since I saw the draw but now this won't be the same... Rublev will play at a disadvantage

2 hours ago, Bettingboots said:

12 times Monte Carlo champion Nadal doesn't need any help or favours, trust me 😆

Thanks for reminding me how many titles Nadal has won here but I still had on mind how he was destroyed by Fognini in the last edition of this tournament. Nadal is not in her best, so don't talk of him like he's a god, especially after losing against Tsitsipas in the AO after leading the match 2-0. I have no doubts that Nadal would have needed his best version to beat this 2021 Rublev version. Needed or not (favour) I'm sure Nadal will be happy to see that Rublev played a long match yesterday. And he also will be happy to see that Djokovic is out of the tournament. And I'm also sure that he will be happy if Ruud beats Fognini today. 

Livebet: Dan Evans/David Goffin over 2.5 set at 2.04 with Unibet

This looks likely with Evans up a break in first set. Considering the low number of 3 set matches this affair looks more likely to go the distance than it normally would. Probability bet again with some logic behind.

We go to the old federation cup played on clay. Unequal elimination between Latvia and India. Sevastova (47) and Thandi (621) are playing. The pick is that there will be less than 18 games in the match, if there were 18 pick null. A 6-3, 6-2 is good for us.

Thandi is an ITF level player and eminently hard, she has only played 2 matches on clay and that was in 2016 so imagine the level that has a priori India playing against a top 50 player.

Also Sevastova comes from playing Charleston on clay where she beat potapova (75) 6-3, 6-3 and lost to McNally 2-1.
It is true that she has only played 2 matches on clay this year but it is a surface where she defends herself and it is where she obtained better results. Three of the 4 tournaments he won were on clay, the last one in Jurmala in 2020.

Here the important thing is to see the level of motivation of the Latvian, I hope that the fact of playing for her country motivates her and she comes out focused, and if that happens I see very feasible that our line of points is fulfilled. Under - Cuota: 1.6 - 22bet.uno.

Edited by lagata89

Casper Ruud to beat (-1.5 set) Fabio Fognini at 2.88 with Unibet

Casper beat Fabio two times last season in straight sets once on clay and once on hardcourt. We've already had the obligatory 3 set match of the day with Dan and David so I think this goes to Casper in two sets.

Three doublefaults by Rafa in the same game and it puts Andrey up 3-2. Wth Rafa?

Edit: There's something wrong with Rafa. He is never this sluggish as today on clay. It's like he doesn't want to be there in Monte Carlo.

Edit 2: Rafa down doublebreaks 5-2 first set and he really doesn't look good. I'm dissapointed with what I see from Rafa. Rublev isn't doing anything special.

Edited by four-leaf
5 hours ago, darko08 said:

Thanks for reminding me how many titles Nadal has won here but I still had on mind how he was destroyed by Fognini in the last edition of this tournament. Nadal is not in her best, so don't talk of him like he's a god, especially after losing against Tsitsipas in the AO after leading the match 2-0. I have no doubts that Nadal would have needed his best version to beat this 2021 Rublev version. Needed or not (favour) I'm sure Nadal will be happy to see that Rublev played a long match yesterday. And he also will be happy to see that Djokovic is out of the tournament. And I'm also sure that he will be happy if Ruud beats Fognini today. 

This made me feel very unsecure with Rafa..

11 minutes ago, martsman said:

Rafa's level has improved in the second set but Rublev just looks better than him today. Rublev doing especially well on the big points, which is a surprise.

What made me happy to see was a passing shot by Rafa when Rublev smashed the ball for an easy winner but Rafa was there to pick it up and hit an unlikely wicked forehand which Rublev didn't stand a chance on. The best in this point was that it came at 40-AD Nadal and from there Rafa just picked up more speed to clinch the set.

6 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

What made me happy to see was a passing shot by Rafa when Rublev smashed the ball for an easy winner but Rafa was there to pick it up and hit an unlikely wicked forehand which Rublev didn't stand a chance on. The best in this point was that it came at 40-AD Nadal and from there Rafa just picked up more speed to clinch the set.

yes, this happened literally a second after I posted. i think Rublev still has a chance though. he's right there.