Jump to content
Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andrey Rublev to beat Roberto Bautista-Agut at 1.52 with Pinnacle I backed RBA today and he did get the job done, but I think he loses tomorrow. He's been a bit shabby overall so far, just lucky

Medvedev tested positive to COVID and yesterday he had a practice with Nadal.

Has anybody called Fognini to ask about his intentions for today? 😆 

29 minutes ago, Bettingboots said:

Did anyone see Evans v Hurkacz match ?  Hurkacz was the one that blew my 6fold yesterday and I'm just wondering how he managed to lose to Evans so easily. Evans hasn't played much and supposedly doesn't like clay either. 

 

 

saw Evans vs Lajovic and Hurkacz vs Fabbiano. Evans played quite well there, defending with slice backhand super effectively and coming to the net finish points. I saw Hurkacz struggle with Fabbiano. He was not playing particularly well and I don't think he's great on clay anyway. Decided to keep away from Evans-Hurkacz cause couldnt tell how it would go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, martsman said:

saw Evans vs Lajovic and Hurkacz vs Fabbiano. Evans played quite well there, defending with slice backhand super effectively and coming to the net finish points. I saw Hurkacz struggle with Fabbiano. He was not playing particularly well and I don't think he's great on clay anyway. Decided to keep away from Evans-Hurkacz cause couldnt tell how it would go.

As well as Evans has been playing, think he gets slaughtered today at the hands of Djokovic

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, martsman said:

As well as Evans has been playing, think he gets slaughtered today at the hands of Djokovic

Haha this did not age well. Evans played decently, but Djokovic was so off. That too only a day after putting on a masterclass against Sinner. Don't understand this at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of the odds, what do you think guys is a better bet?

Carreno-Busta to beat Ruud or

Rublev to beat Bautista-Agut ?

I fancy a lot Carreno-Busta. This guy does not excel in any particular part of the game but he is so good in rallies, once the ball is in the game, that very few players can keep pace in his good days. And he seems to be in his good days. This is my "soul" pick.

On the other side, my "rational" pick is Rublev who is fresher than Bautista-Agut, enjoys clay and took over on their only one clay clash.

 

P.S. Anyone, who watched Ruud. Was he so good against Schwartzman or the argentinian was not good?

Edited by vvararu
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vvararu said:

Regardless of the odds, what do you think guys is a better bet?

Carreno-Busta to beat Ruud or

Rublev to beat Bautista-Agut ?

I fancy a lot Carreno-Busta. This guy does not excel in any particular part of the game but he is so good in rallies, once the ball is in the game, that very few players can keep pace in his good days. And he seems to be in his good days. This is my "soul" pick.

On the other side, my "rational" pick is Rublev who is fresher than Bautista-Agut, enjoys clay and took over on their only one clay clash.

 

 I think both of them will win(Busta and Rublev). Saw yestarday agut and didn't convinced me at all. 

Also i've been lucky because i took Nole u12,5 games- 1.50 odd.

Edited by Stanimal
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

What a sight to see Evans beating Djokovic on clay!

needless to say novak focus is only on winning the french open and it wouldn't surprise me if he retires before federer and nadal if he wins that. it is an uphill task to win that crown from master of clay rafael nadal. nadal thrashed dimitrov 6-1, 6-1 and he is going to win this title quite easily. I dont like seeing that hot headed medvedev at number 2 spot. so wish nadal takes that spot again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Livebet Andrey Rublev - RBA over 2.5 sets at 2.02 with Unibet

Somewhere today in the last two matches in Monte Carlo there will be at least one 3 set match if not both will be because the probability is high now that it happens since no match has gone over 2.5 sets today so I've cashed out my bet on Andrey Rublev to win 2-0 and gone all in at over 2.5 sets in that match. Unfortunately I didn't cash out before RBA was up 3-0 so this bet is more or less some more money back for me if it hits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Livebet Andrey Rublev - RBA over 2.5 sets at 2.02 with Unibet

Somewhere today in the last two matches in Monte Carlo there will be at least one 3 set match if not both will be because the probability is high now that it happens since no match has gone over 2.5 sets today so I've cashed out my bet on Andrey Rublev to win 2-0 and gone all in at over 2.5 sets in that match. Unfortunately I didn't cash out before RBA was up 3-0 so this bet is more or less some more money back for me if it hits.

After all the energy Bautista has spent in the first set and the fact that he has lost it after leading 4-1 I think a miracle is needed to see RBA winning the second set. That being said, I have seen stranger things in this sport so lets see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, darko08 said:

After all the energy Bautista has spent in the first set and the fact that he has lost it after leading 4-1 I think a miracle is needed to see RBA winning the second set. That being said, I have seen stranger things in this sport so lets see.

:lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's always a factor of probability and if a whole day in such a big tournament like Monte Carlo and not even one 3 set affair? Come on, it has to be probable that we will see at least one or two of these last two matches going the distance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

There's always a factor of probability and if a whole day in such a big tournament like Monte Carlo and not even one 3 set affair? Come on, it has to be probable that we will see at least one or two of these last two matches going the distance.

It's hard to find the logic behind that argument

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vvararu said:

:) No logic but you got both matches to go to third set. 

Hala Rublev! Hala Carreno-Busta! 

Sometimes using logic is not bad when youre betting. If you do in long term you will get more chances of getting benefits in sports betting

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...