** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - April 5 - April 11

• 3 weeks later...

Brought some interesting ones.

Only nice underdogs!

Good luck, guys!

ATP 250 Sardegna - Clay

05/04/2021

Federico Gaio versus Laslo Djere - Bet on Federico Gaio (50,7% prob.)

Cedrik-Marcel Stebe versus Marc-Andrea Huesler - Bet on Marc-Andrea Huesler (52,3% prob.)

ATP 250 Marbella - Clay

05/04/2021

Mario Vilella Martinez versus Carlos Gomez-Herrera - Bet on Carlos Gomez-Herrera (59,9% prob.)

@iknowIt would be nice if you'd tell us a bit about what this is all about. Also, we require picks to include odds and ideally bookies that offer the odds as well!

Federico Delbonis to beat Roberto Carballes Baena at 1.90 with Unibet

I'm going to start the week with a bet on Delbonis, who I quite liked during the swing in South America. Of course, he did nothing earth-shattering there, but I saw bits of RCB there and he was pathetic most of the time. He also had two bad losses two last times out, so I'm not sure why we're getting such a good price, especially given that Delbonis also leads the H2H record 3-0. 

8 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

@iknowIt would be nice if you'd tell us a bit about what this is all about. Also, we require picks to include odds and ideally bookies that offer the odds as well!

Federico Delbonis to beat Roberto Carballes Baena at 1.90 with Unibet

I'm going to start the week with a bet on Delbonis, who I quite liked during the swing in South America. Of course, he did nothing earth-shattering there, but I saw bits of RCB there and he was pathetic most of the time. He also had two bad losses two last times out, so I'm not sure why we're getting such a good price, especially given that Delbonis also leads the H2H record 3-0. 

Cool, I'll try to post with the odd indication.

About what we do: I own a tech company with different products and investments.

And sports prediction for betting is one of the things we've been doing.

So there are algos for tennis and football.

The algo for tennis is in production not for long: completed 3 full weeks of production after 5-6 months of testing.

The results have been very good so far, with ROI of 19% for more than 150 bets, which is a lot (I guess).

So that is the thing. 

Feliciano Lopez to beat Taro Daniel at 2.50 with Bet365

Going for this at the very least for tomorrow. Lopez should be better now that he's on clay in Spain and Daniel hasn't impressed me so far in this season - and I did catch quite a few of his matches. I'd make Daniel only a very slight favourite in this one, so 2.50 looks like decent value to me.

1 pick for the WTA Charleston match:

1/2 amount on ZARAZUA -6 GAMES OVER NAVARRO @ 2.09 at pinnacle
1/2 amount on ZARAZUA-NAVARRO 2:0 SETS @ 1.45 at pinnacle

Navarro is local wild-card with no positive results on WTA level.
Zarazua is a typical caly court player, very consistent and adapted to play on clay, a lot of good matches on this surface including French Open 2020.

Egor Gerasimov to beat Aljaz Bedene at 2.00 with Bet365

The conditions seem to suit bigger hitters and Gerasimov crushed Pella nicely in the first round. Bedene was hardly convincing, on the other hand, and I'm not sure his better clay-court pedigree is enough to make him the favorite here. At evens, I very much like Gerasimov.

Feliciano Lopez (+1.5 sets) to beat Carlos Alcaraz at 1.85 with Pinnacle

Lopez got the job done for me in the previous round, while Alcaraz ran into some difficulties and, let's face it, could've even lost. The surface is decent enough for bigger hitters, with Ivashka and others enjoying enough success. Also, Lopez needs to beat the youngster now, as he's going to overtake him soon anyway. So for bragging rights if you get my drift. I think that will prove as a bit of additional motivation.

3 hours ago, darko08 said:

The odds are not high but i like Ramos to beat Berankis. Berankis record on clay is awful. Ramos reached the Final in Cordoba and then the SFs in Buenos Aires. Besides, he plays home so he should win this match comfortably.

Well... Ramos has won but it hasn't been as I expected.. Berankis has played like he was on a hard court (I lost the count of the points that he has won on the net...). Ramos has barely played long rallies and that has frustrated him a lot.

Thanasi Kokkinakis to beat Zdenek Kolar at 1.83 with Bet365

Taking this with Bet365 in case Kokkinakis is carrying an injury, but I have no idea what these odds are about if that's not the case. Kolar is on a good run, though, but Kokkinakis is miles above him in terms of ceiling and skills. 

Mager to beat Ruud at 2.63 with Pinnacle

Mager won the Challenger played here a few days ago beating good players as E.Ymer, Giannessi and Munar. He has beat Kukkushkin in 2 sets in his first match here. The biggest concern I have is that he has played a lot of matches in the last week. Ruud is better player but this will be his first match on clay this year. Besides, he got an injury in Acapulco and he had to retire in his QFs match against Sasha.

Kovinic was bad against Leylah Fernandez but Fernandez played worse than Kovinic then Kovinic won that match. 

After this match she played against Kvitova. Kvitova  made too much unforced error in this match.

Now she is playing against Putintseva. I think if Putintseva makes low unforced error she will beat Kovinic. What do you think on this match?

Edited by marzipan

Goncalo Oliveira (+4.5) to beat Pedro Cachin at 2.00 with Bet365

Kacper Zuk to beat Blaz Kavcic at 1.83 with William Hill

Quite like these two Challenger picks for today. Oliveira has looked very solid and won't give up in home conditions. Don't see him as the favorite, but he should have every chance to cover such a solid handicap line. Zuk has also been way more impressive than Kavcic so far. Up and coming player that should have a decent future ahead of himself all things considered.