Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

• 2 weeks later...

Denis Shapovalov to beat Hubert Hurkacz at 1.50 with Pinnacle

Elina Svitolina (+1.5 sets) to beat Petra Kvitova at 1.81 with Pinnacle

It was nice to see Andreescu get the win in the end and I'm going with two for today. I liked Shapovalov enough against Ivashka to back him against Hurkacz. He crushed his last time out and he knows the conditions now, so I feel he should be closer to 1.30 or so. Also, I like Svitolina to grab a set off Kvitova. Kvitova has done well so far, but the twist is that she's played two night matches so far. Now, she'll be the first on the court, which means heat, which means something she's struggled with big time in the past.

Elias Ymer to beat Javier Barranco Cosano at 1.72 with Sbobet

A bit risky given that Ymer has played very little since the AO, but he's leagues above his opponent when he's playing at his standard level. I'm not aware of any injuries and he should beat Barranco Cosano even if he plays to his 80 or something percent.

16 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Elias Ymer to beat Javier Barranco Cosano at 1.72 with Sbobet

A bit risky given that Ymer has played very little since the AO, but he's leagues above his opponent when he's playing at his standard level. I'm not aware of any injuries and he should beat Barranco Cosano even if he plays to his 80 or something percent.

Thanks for spotting this one for me.

this one is starting now but I think Fritz should be able to beat Bublik. Has been playing really well since the match with Djokovic at AO. good wins over shapovalov, sonego, back-in-form basilashvili. not sure how good he is at dealing with dropshots and slices though.

Elias Ymer to beat Gianluca Mager at 2.17 with Pinnacle

This will be a much tougher challenge for Ymer than yesterday, but I still like his chances. Mager often goes for big shots that are way too risky and Ymer is good defensively, so he can make him play that one extra shot, which can then easily become an error. I'd say this is more of a coin-flip or perhaps Ymer should be the slight favorite here on quality and talent.

1 hour ago, AgaRadwanska said:

can't really count a random match from the start of 2017. 

It is definitely not random by any means. Beating in 2017 confirmed again in 2020 masters. They both play similar styles where I believe Agut will always have a decent chance against him on a good day. However I will be sticking to Medvedev with Agut carrying a handicap of number of games already played including the last 6sets in 2 matches.

@CzechPunter nice to see you are still active, I have been out from betting for couple of years. Before that I was big ´´fan´´ of your tips as they were similar to my betting style :) I´ll share my tip for tonight.

ATP Miami: 01 Apr, 19:00. H.Hurkacz vs S.Tsitsipas; Total Games : Over 21.5 @1.82

I played on Hurkacz in last round agains Raonič, over 22.5 games. not only he covered total games, he also managed to win against big favorite in the match. Hurkacz offered only 2 BP in 3 matches here in Miami and also beat Shapovalov easily. Tsitsipas had troubles against Nishikori, against Sonego he played 21 games with only 4BP chances in match.

H2H is 5:1 for Tsitsipas, but 5 of these matches went in 3 mostly close sets. Today as big underdog I think he can show close match again or even suprise Greek. For me total games line should be set on 23.5/24.5, so there is a value. GL!

Roberto Ortega-Olmedo to beat Gastao Elias at 4.33 with Bet365

Of course Elias is the favorite here, but the odds for Ortega-Olmedo are way too high imo. I watched Elias a bit against Tseng and he was by no means dominant. The better player, sure, but he could've lost if Tseng was a bit more clinical on the day. I didn't see Ortega-Olmedo, but he recorded a big upset in the first round and that should at least help him psychologically. At 4.33, I'm definitely willing to have a bite!

Andreescu to beat Sakkari at 1.86 with Pinnacle

Andreescu was seeming like very tired in the second set yesterday. I think she did not want to use all power in the last 2 games of 2nd set. She was planning to restart in final set. Then the match finished as she planned. Tormo has tested her at all. 

Osaka was not good against Sakkari mentally. Osaka did not consantrate very well. There were many many unforced error for Osaka. 

I think Andreescu will beat Sakkari if she rested very well.