Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Mischa Zverev to beat Danilo Petrovic at 1.98 with Pinnacle

This is the one bet that I like for today. Mischa Zverev was in Acapulco with his brother that won the title. Training with him as well as per usual and playing a bit of doubles, so he had a good week and should draw some peace of mind and confidence from his brother's tournament victory. Petrovic has been in a dreadful form so far in this season, on the other hand, and Zverev is a tricky match-up to face if you don't trust your passing shots one hundred percent.

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Mischa Zverev to beat Danilo Petrovic at 1.98 with Pinnacle

This is the one bet that I like for today. Mischa Zverev was in Acapulco with his brother that won the title. Training with him as well as per usual and playing a bit of doubles, so he had a good week and should draw some peace of mind and confidence from his brother's tournament victory. Petrovic has been in a dreadful form so far in this season, on the other hand, and Zverev is a tricky match-up to face if you don't trust your passing shots one hundred percent.

Just wanted to say that damn.... after game with Sousa i will literally never touch Mischa's match again. That was so suspicious, especially last three games. Alexander is reliable tho ūüėĀ

Bjorn Fratangelo to beat Marc-Andrea Huesler at 1.53 with Bet365

Not sure if I'm going to have more or not, but I like Fratangelo a bit here. He's on a very good winning run, fresh off a title and with a good win in the first round as well. Huesler has been average at best recently, losing even against players way worse than Fratangelo. Not a huge value bet, but some value I reckon.

9 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Bjorn Fratangelo to beat Marc-Andrea Huesler at 1.53 with Bet365

Not sure if I'm going to have more or not, but I like Fratangelo a bit here. He's on a very good winning run, fresh off a title and with a good win in the first round as well. Huesler has been average at best recently, losing even against players way worse than Fratangelo. Not a huge value bet, but some value I reckon.

it was a tight matchūüėź

4 hours ago, i2ickytang said:

out of all the wta matches....diyas is your strongest play?

Considering the good odds, otherwise of course it is easy to pick winning picks @1.2 but for me with such low odds the risk is not worth the potential gain.

there's a couple of prices I like in Miami today

Storm Sanders at 2.75 vs. Cocciaretto. I watched a couple of Storm's matches this year and was impressed. She defeated Putinseva and Tomljanovic at Adelaide, before losing to Bencic. Cocciaretto I've only seen when she lost to Bouchard in Mexico, but she struggled to hit the ball over the net and looked dreadful. I know she has a lot of wins but most are against players significantly worse than Sanders. 

Marta Kostyuk at 2.62 vs. Pironkova. I see this being a close match. but Kostyuk on her day is unplayable, so happy to take her at longer odds. 

Mischa Zverev (+2.5) to beat James Duckworth at 1.90 with Bet365

This is as much about opposing Duckworth as it is about backing Zverev. He looked decent enough in his two qualifying matches, while Duckworth is sliding down even lower after losing poorly against Redlicki, who really is average at best. He lost against Arnaboldi before as well, so something isn't quite right with him. Willing to give Zverev another chance, that's for sure.

Siniakova - Konjuh over 20,5

Siniakova hasn`t been anywhere near her best recently, while Konjuh is back after being absent for a long time due to injury (elbow issues). We can say that she is having "a fresh start". Konjuh has been in some kind of "warm-up" mode so far this season and has had ups and downs this season which I find completely normal due to the circumstances. Konjuh was Top 20 material before the injury. At least in my opinion.

I believe these two will "cancel each other" today and I won`t be surprised if we see a 3 setter today. GL ! 

Edited by ivanhoe
3 hours ago, ivanhoe said:

Siniakova - Konjuh over 20,5

Siniakova hasn`t been anywhere near her best recently, while Konjuh is back after being absent for a long time due to injury (elbow issues). We can say that she is having "a fresh start". Konjuh has been in some kind of "warm-up" mode so far this season and has had ups and downs this season which I find completely normal due to the circumstances. Konjuh was Top 20 material before the injury. At least in my opinion.

I believe these two will "cancel each other" today and I won`t be surprised if we see a 3 setter today. GL ! 

I took the over 2.5 sets bet instead which usually pays off in a match like this. Thanks for highlighting this match for me.

That was shocking! I`m so sorry your bet didn`t come through. I watched the match and I have to say the quality of tennis was mediocre at best. Siniakova isn`t a shadow of a player she used to be while Konjuh has gained a couple of pounds (I know you don`t say that to a lady) and obviously has some fitness issues - especially in humid conditions like in Miami. Her serve was decent though.

I didn't see it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was just apathy on his part. I don't get the impression he really cares about tennis anymore. He's 33 now, on the way down, not able or willing to compete the way he used to. Losing to Lu, who hadn't won on tour for over three years, should sting. It won't. And that will be the root of the problem.

Mikhail Kukushkin to beat Jack Draper at 1.50 with Bet365

Kukushkin was hardly impressive when I last saw him indoors, but Draper is struggling big time this year. This will be the toughest opponent for him in a while and what a step up it will be from the average players he lost to in the various Challengers and smaller tournaments.

Konjuh - Keys over 20,5

It is a risky bet I admit (but which isn`t ?)... I told everything about Konjuh yesterday. She did not play brilliantly but she prevailed in the end. There is a quality gap between these two players and Keys should win this, but I think Konjuh can cause problems for the American. Konjuh is on some sort of a rise while Madison hasn`t find her rhytm yet and she has had many ups and downs lately. GL !

Hi guys, first post here.

Taking Pedro Martinez to beat Sandgren at 2.37 on B365. 

Sandgren has been struggling over the past year or so. Pedro, on the other hand has been on the rise. While his favourite surface is clay, he has an aggressive game that can be adapted to hard, something we saw in the Australian Open. At this price, definitely worth a shot, I think.