** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Mar 19th - 21st

Fulham

They lose to Manchester City in last game because the gap between them is too big. But they can not be ignored. It is out of expectation that they have taken three points from Liverpool this season. Now they are the eighteenth in the table of the League.

Leeds United

Thanks to their coach, Marcelo Bielsa, they play better than expected even if they are the newly-promote this season. But they are lack of ambitions as they rank the twelfth in the table of the League, far away from top five.

Verdict:

Leeds United are not in form recently. Fulham are struggling for relegation. Undoubtedly they will try their best. In their last clash this season, Fulham lose to Leeds United at 1-0. It is a good chance for Fulham to make a revenge. Fulham will possibly win.

Fulham VS Leeds United

Prediction: 1-0, 1-1

I take today the Both2Score and the Over 2.5 Goals.

Leeds great Bilance this Season against Bottom 3 Teams and they also need Points not to struggle at the End of the Season. Fulham for me in a Must Win Situation. Gap is not to big to Newcastle and for sure there current Form are much better then Newcastle. But Fulham also have in Rest of the Season some big Games coming up. So they must Win such Home Games and Draw is possible but i think bothTeams want´s to win.

Odds are falling on Fulham so i expected a Game maybe 2-1 or Leeds surprises and made himself a 2-1 Win.

Fulham vs Leeds

The Premier League matches start on Friday night with the 8pm GMT kick-off between relegation battlers Fulham and mid-table Leeds at Craven Cottage. It might be a reduced fixture schedule in the top flight this weekend but each game has a level of importance that could have a big say on various issues up and down the table. This game is no different.

Fulham come into this game in 18th place and 2 points adrift of safety having played a game more than 17th positioned Newcastle ahead of them. You get the feeling that maybe the Cottagers have had their purple patch and with just 1 win from their last 4 league games that time is running out for them to survive. In their defence, Scott Parker's side have played Tottenham and Manchester City in those last 4 league matches so criticism might be slightly harsh. Scoring goals at home has been a constant thorn in Fulham's side this season. It's just 2 goals in their last 9 home league games and when you consider that Leeds generally score at will then you have to think that there's a problem waiting to happen here. Fulham actually possess the worst home record in the division and have only won 2 of their 15 league games played at Craven Cottage. Defence has been the foundation of their recent points tally that has dragged them back into the survival battle with 6 clean sheets in their last 11 league games. They're going to need to call on every single bit of resoluteness within that back-line to get something here.

Leeds must be seeing this as a massive opportunity to end their recent poor form. Marcelo Bielsa's men are in 12th place and 10 points clear of the relegation zone and their opponents for this game. The Whites might have been free-scoring this season but they've had a bit of constipation in the goals area recently. Just 1 win from their last 6 league matches has also seen a failure to score in 4 of those games including any of the last three outings. On the plus side, there is reason for their fans to be optimistic with Leeds having scored an average of more than 2 goals per game on the road in the league. One fact that will give them the most confidence though is the statistic that they have taken 21 from a possible 24 points against teams they have played that are currently positioned in the bottom 7 places in the league table. A word of warning though. Leeds have lost all 5 of their away games in London so far this season. Probably shouldn't read too much into that given three of those losses have been against Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham.

I think this is a huge game for Fulham. If they are serious about staying up then they need to take maximum points in these matches against teams that are on a downturn in form. Leeds have been a thrilling watch this season but they're struggling to score and get the wins at the moment. I do back them to get back to winning ways here though and I am afraid this could be the beginning of the end for the home side.

Leeds Draw No Bet @ 2.16 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.83 with SBK

Brighton vs Newcastle

The Premier League relegation battle will take its next dramatic twist this weekend when Brighton and Newcastle go head-to-head in an 8pm GMT kick-off on Saturday evening from the Amex Stadium. Both teams are down right in the thick of the dog fight and will be desperate to win this match in order to not only improve their own survival chances but inflict a devastating mental blow on a rival struggling side.

Brighton had been having a tough time getting results as of late and it looked like their efforts were going to be in vain after suffering 3 league defeats in a row but then a morale-boosting 2-1 win away to south coast rivals Southampton breathed new life into their hopes. The Seagulls are now in 16th place and 3 points above the drop zone with 2 games in hand over 18th placed Fulham. Graham Potter's men know that 3 wins from their last 10 league games should be enough so winning this one would be massive. Unfortunately, home form continues to hang as a burden over Brighton with the club managing just 1 win in their last 18 home league games. Scoring goals is the problem with Albion managing just 3 goals in their last 5 home league games. No player in the squad has scored more than 2 league goals at home this season.

Newcastle are once again in their traditional relegation battle. It had seemed slightly more positive earlier this season but those heady autumnal days of mid-table mediocrity seem a lifetime ago. The Magpies are in 17th position and only 2 points above the bottom three but they also have 2 games in hand on Fulham who occupy that final relegation berth. Steve Bruce's men have drawn their last 3 league games stopping the rot on defeats and, in theory, drawing all their remaining 10 league games would likely keep them up. It's no win in their last 5 league games though and it's the 3 points they want as soon as possible to avoid any issues. Only Southampton have earned less points in the top flight during 2021. Allain Saint-Maximin and Callum Wilson both remain sidelined which is a blow.

I am under no illusions that as riveting as the prospect is of these two going toe-to-toe in such a high stakes game there is still that dread that we've got two sides that are impotent in the attacking department. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this ended in a 0-0 and think if anyone does win this then it'll be the odd goal that decides it. I think I'd rather be a Brighton fan right now than a Newcastle fan but I'm not entirely convinced either side has enough self belief to win this one. I am going to back Brighton though because I just think the win last week is exactly what they needed at exactly the right time.

Brighton to Win @ 1.68 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with SBK

I expect an effective match in London. Arsenal have over 2.5 in two of their last three league games. But guess what - it was a derby. The Kanonieri beat Tottenham 2-1 and beat Leicester 3-1. At the same time, Artetas' team failed to keep its home intact in the last 11 games in all competitions. West Ham are very good this season and I am sure they will also try to win the three points. The aggressive approach from both coaches guarantees goals and spectacle.

WEST HAM UNITED vs ARSENAL @@ +2.50 Over, odds 2.00

West Ham vs Arsenal

The FA Cup action might be leading the way this weekend but in amongst all the drama of that cup competition there's still some pivotal Premier League games taking place. The third game of the weekend in the top flight is the 3pm GMT clash on Sunday afternoon between West Ham and Arsenal at the London Stadium. It's probably fair to say that this game could have a crucial impact of both sides' hopes to qualify for European competition this season.

West Ham have been a delight to watch this season and it's not often we've been able to say that over recent years. David Moyes has led the team to 5th in the table and just 3 points off the pace of the Champions League qualification spots with a league game in hand. The Hammers have only lost 3 of their last 14 league games but 2 of those defeats have come in their last 3 matches. Jesse Lingard is expected to return to the starting line-up after he was ineligible to play parent club Manchester United in their last game. Home form has been thriving lately for West Ham with the team winning 5 of their last 6 home league games. Moyes himself doesn't have the best record against Arsenal having won just 4 of his 31 league games against the club. West Ham have also never beaten Arsenal when they have played them when they have been positioned higher in the table.

Arsenal come into this game buzzing off the back of the North London derby win over Tottenham last weekend. Mikel Arteta's side are in 10th place and 10 points off the pace of the top four. If they're going to make a late burst for the European qualification places then it needs to happen now. The Gunners are expected to welcome Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to the starting XI after he was benched last week for ill discipline. The Gabon striker has scored 6 goals in his last 4 league starts. Defensive issues still give Arteta a headache with Arsenal conceding at least once in each of the team's last 7 league matches. They have managed to earn 13 points from London derbies so far which is the best of any of the London-based sides.

This is certainly going to be a fascinating game. West Ham and Arsenal are likely to go toe-to-toe here with a lot at stake. It would probably be fair to say that West Ham need the win to keep the pressure on Chelsea in the Champions League qualification chase and Arsenal really need to win most of their remaining 10 league games if they want to have any hope of playing in the top UEFA competition next season. I'm very excited for this one. I think we will see a captivating affair and wouldn't be surprised if in their efforts to win this game both teams end up coming away with a draw.

Draw @ 3.45 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.84 with SBK

Aston Villa vs Tottenham

The final game in this reduced weekend of fixtures in the Premier League is a 7:30pm GMT kick-off on Sunday afternoon from Villa Park where Aston Villa host Tottenham in a game between two European competition qualification hopefuls. Both of these teams have suffered disappointing results lately can either side use this match as a change to get back to winning ways?

Aston Villa might be down to the more moderate place of 9th in the table but with the club 10 points off the pace of the Champions League qualification with 2 league games in hand on 4th placed Chelsea they're not quite out of the hunt yet. Just 1 win in 6 league games and no win in their last 3 league matches has hurt their aspirations and it's no surprise that this poor run has coincided with Jack Grealish's absence. The English creative midfielder may well be involved to some degree for this game. Scoring goals has become a problem for Villa with the team only managing 12 goals in their last 14 league games and they have failed to score more than once in any of their last 9 league matches. However, only Manchester City and Chelsea have a better defensive record than Villa this season.

Tottenham suffered a disappointing North London derby defeat to Arsenal last weekend and that loss was compounded by the club's humiliating exit to Dinamo Zagreb in the Europa League in midweek. Jose Mourinho has demanded an improvement in performance from his players as they look to re-ignite their Champions League qualification hopes. Spurs are in 8th place and 6 points behind 4th placed Chelsea with a game in hand on their London rivals. Unfortunately, Tottenham have lost 4 of their last 5 away league games. They have also suffered defeat in each of their last 7 matches against teams positioned in the top 10 in the league table. The club are expected to be without influential attacker Son Heung-min after the injury he picked up against Arsenal. Tottenham have failed to win any of their last 5 league matches without Son. There is optimistic news in the stats with Gareth Bale having scored his first ever career hat-trick against Villa back in December 2012. Mourinho also has a decent record against Villa only losing 2 of his 14 matches against them in all competitions.

If history was casting doubt on Aston Villa's ability to win this game then it's evident in the head-to-head record. Aston Villa have only managed 1 win in their last 19 meetings with Tottenham. Tottenham have won on each of their last 6 visits to Villa Park. I'm not convinced either side is in the right head space to be considered clear favourites for this and I think so long as Tottenham have Harry Kane and Bale they have every chance of sneaking a narrow win.

Tottenham Draw No Bet @ 1.72 with SBK

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.97 with Matchbook