** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 13th March

Darran

A great start to the month on Tuesday with both tips winning. Hopefully we can get some more Cheltenham money in the bank on Saturday where I have 2 singles and a treble.

Bromley v Barnet

Not surprisingly Tim Flowers has done a runner from Barnet and he is probably wishing he never even bothered taking the job in the first place. The club is in a right mess and they are so poor at the back whilst they struggle to score goals. Bromley have the top scorer in the league  in Michael Cheek and he is surely going to get chances to add to his tally here. The -1 handicap is available at 11/10 which looks appealing again.

Halifax v Solihull

It wouldn't be a big surprise if Flowers ends up back at his former club as they have also lost their manager this week after a 5-0 drubbing against Stockport. It is 1 win in 10 league games for the away side and the home side were good against Notts County on Tuesday and that continued their good form. As I think I mentioned in Tuesday's preview it is staggering they lost to Barnet the other week. They look a cracking price to pick up another 3 points here and I reckon they go off odds on.

Treble

Bromley go in the bet as they really should heap more misery on Barnet. I like Hartlepool's chances of increasing their winning run at home against an Eastleigh side who have lost their last two. Finally Chesterfield can carry on with their impressive form under my favourite man in football James Rowe. They travel to a Maidenhead side who seem to have gone off the boil. The treble pays 4.7/1 with William Hill.

Bromley 2pts -1 @ 11/10 with Bet365

Halifax 3pts @ 7/5 with William Hill

Bromley/Hartlepool/Chesterfield 1pt treble @ 4.7/1 with William Hill