** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 9th March

Darran

With just the one league to bet in at the moment it does mean that sometimes there will be no bets to be had as has happened the last couple of matchdays. There are a couple of bets I like though in tonight's matches.

Barnet v Wrexham

After watching Hartlepool batter Barnet and only score one goal against them and so fail to land the handicap bet it was then annoying to see Yeovil cover it with ease last Tuesday. They didn't play on Saturday, but they continue to look a very poor side. Wrexham had a trip to South London on Saturday in the live BT game against Sutton and both sides basically cancelled each other out in what was a tough watch because of that. Wrexham have had an issue about scoring goals for a few seasons now, but they did put 4 past Wealdstone and although in their other 3 games in their last 4 they have failed to score two of those games were against Sutton and Hartlepool. Barnet are worse than Wealdstone so I reckon they could cover the handicap here and at 11/5 it looks well a bet.

Notts County v Halifax

Having watched County against Kings Lynn and Chesterfield in recent weeks they really don't look anything special and the fact they couldn't even beat a weakened Kings Lynn last Tuesday night said plenty about where they are at right now. It's amazing to think they could still win the league because they don't look a team who should be good enough to at the moment. I think it is worth back Halifax here as after losing to Maidenhead and Barnet they have bounced back well to beat Torquay, get a point against Hartlepool and then beat Wealdstone on Saturday. They were much more dominant than their 2-1 victory suggests and at 3/1 I am happy to play.

Wrexham -1 2pts @ 11/5 with Betfair

Halifax 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365

I´ll take Wealdstone +0.5 today. Kings Lynn will miss maybe 8-10 Players and Wealdstone also won the 1st Game. Also Kings Lynn not the best Travellers in the League with only 3 Wins in Season - against weak Barnet, 2nd Game of the Season against Maidenhead, where Kings Lynn newly Promoted and everything was difficult to predict.

12 hours ago, Darran said:

Kings Lynn have added a couple of loan signings to their squad which would make me wary especially as they did well at Notts county last week.

Yes i´ve read this Later at the Day,  but for me these Loan Players can´t help them in short Time - think they will need 2 or 3 Games to find themself as a team.