** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Tuesday 9th March

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle 2:15

This horse was down to run yesterday at Wetherby 4:50 as I picked it so here's my write up 
Nortonthorpelegend - Rebecca Menzies yard the 11yo although getting on he was lightly raced last year having only five races the yard gave him a break after finishing 3rd in November last year at Sedgefield 3m 2.5f hcp chase class 4 mistake 4 out and no extra after last and beaten 10 lengths so break of 57 days and was given a prep NH Flat race at Newcastle 2m0.5f class 5 finished 6th beaten 10 lengths with 10lbs claimer in saddle weakened inside final furlong and beaten 13 lengths , That was first time ran at 2m since coming 6 years ago to Rebecca's yard but is back over his favourite distance 3m which he won at Ayr class 4 off 101 he's goes off 102 with regular jockey Henry Brooke comes back in.

Newcastle 2:15 Nortonthorpelegend - 13/2 Betfair e/w thanks

This horse was down to run yesterday at Wetherby 4:50 as I picked it so here's my write up 
Nortonthorpelegend - Rebecca Menzies yard the 11yo although getting on he was lightly raced last year having only five races the yard gave him a break after finishing 3rd in November last year at Sedgefield 3m 2.5f hcp chase class 4 mistake 4 out and no extra after last and beaten 10 lengths so break of 57 days and was given a prep NH Flat race at Newcastle 2m0.5f class 5 finished 6th beaten 10 lengths with 10lbs claimer in saddle weakened inside final furlong and beaten 13 lengths , That was first time ran at 2m since coming 6 years ago to Rebecca's yard but is back over his favourite distance 3m which he won at Ayr class 4 off 101 he's goes off 102 with regular jockey Henry Brooke comes back in.