** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Final Tables (Season 3)

Here we go! :cow

A really exciting conclusion to this season with changes at the top of all of the Divisions and a completely new podium for some.  Big odds winners with Fulham for Botmission and in a fantastic combination 31/1 treble for u1905068 :notworthy , and a 11/1 treble for Catijohn, and 8/1 treble for PettyPace. :clap   Equally several close calls with a number of big bets failing on Monday's results.

Mabs and PercyP maintain their positions by some margin as top 2 of the overall with terrific totals. :clap   Much closer for the rest of the top 5 and all the top 20 achieved over £200.  :clap

Thank you again to everyone taking part and supporting the competition.  Only 6 fell by the wayside with no shows this season (mostly newbies) which is great.

We'll start up again with season 4 next week which should take us up to the end of footy season and then I'll have the summer off!

Winners, I'll add another post tonight of how to claim the prize money :ok

3ft8o.jpg

3FT81.jpg

3FT82.jpg

3FT83.jpg

3FT84.jpg

3FT85.jpg

3FT86.jpg

3FT87.jpg

3FT88.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Just realised I've typed new season will start 'next' week.  I do actually mean this weekend. :lol  

I do usually grab the odds on Tuesday night but I'll wait now and take them tonight after the mid week games as it makes it easier to get the screen snip in one go.  Will sort the new Divisions out and then get the new selection threads up after.

Prize winners, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to Kayla who will arrange the payments.  Also top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise if you'd like it.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page.  If you're a previous winner feel free to tag it onto our last messages.  If I don't hear from you in a couple of days I'll message you in case you're struggling with the technology! :ok

Well done everyone :clap  Please allow a couple of weeks for payments as I'll wait a few days to hopefully send the whole list off together, then Kayla needs to work through it.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.

Nice to see a good mix of long-standing members along with some new ones. :ok

Div 1 @Kingdom for £75  @Catijohn £45  @Fader £25

Div 2 @botmission £60   @ian309 £40  @Xtc12 £20

Div 3 @Data £50  @Puntermk £30  @Rainbow £20

Div 4 @PercyP £40  @Soi Bongkot £25  @u1905068 £15

Div 5 @MABS £30  @skyblues88 £20  @Balearic_Beats £10

Div 6 @runadrum £25  @tonythepaint £15  @Gzeven £10

Div 7 @Boulder5111 £20  @PettyPace £10

Div 8 @waggy £20  @Lanky Lad £10

Top 5 overall -  @MABS  @PercyP  @Kingdom for  @Catijohn  @runadrum