** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 27th February

Darran

It has been a tough month although there have only been 20 bets so far and profit has been guaranteed for another month which not all Non-League tipsters can claim (including 1 who charges £600 a season). Saturday sees the FA Trophy quarter-finals and I have one bet there as well as a couple in the league.

Notts County v Oxford City

I thought I was unlucky not to get County beat in the last round against Havant, but the fact they changed their side so much was proof as to where the Trophy sits on their priority list this season. Oxford's season would end here if they lose and as I have mentioned plenty of times over the season Oxford have a very good side this term. They will clearly be up for this to try and keep their season going and I think they look a fair bet here especially if County rest players again.

Stockport v Chesterfield

As much as it pains me to keep backing Chesterfield, I am going to keep backing Chesterfield. They keep winning and whereas when Rowe was Gloucester's manager we couldn't keep a clean sheet, Chesterfield have actually got a very strong defensive record. They also have threats up front as well and Stockport just continue to under perform. I don't think there is much between these two sides at all and that makes Chesterfield's price good value. If we didn't have so much doubt about what teams are going to actually complete the season and how that would effect the league then I might have been tempted to back them for the title.

Hartlepool v Barnet

This game is on BT Sport on Saturday teatime and it should be an easy win for the home side. I thought Barnet were showing signs of improvement based on their win over Halifax last week so much so I backed them against Woking last Saturday. They lost to them and then were even worse against Kings Lynn on Tuesday night when losing 5-1. Liam Daly who left Gloucester to go to Barnet Tweeted to a fan after the game and the suggestion is that Flowers is not getting much backing and that he can't see anything improving whilst the current team is there. They now travel to a Hartlepool side who have won 7 on the bounce at home and in 5 of those games they would have covered the -1 handicap. With there seemingly not being any relegation then I can't see Barnet putting on much of a performance and Hartlepool should have plenty in hand as they try and stake a claim for the title. Odds against about them covering the -1 is a cracking bet for me.

Oxford City 1pt @ 4/1 with Bet365

Chesterfield 1pt @ 23/10 with William Hill

Hartlepool -1 2.5pts @ 6/5 with Betfred