Jump to content
Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st avongirl, 2nd McG, 3rd Rhino_Power **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st internetmails, 2nd Donnyflyer, 3rd vangovin, 4th Peter York. KO Cup Winner mickyftm32. Most Winners waggy: **

Players Championships


Fader
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Torque said:

Picking that for a final would have been some odds.

Haha happy enough to get the finalist at 300/1. He was on my radar a few weeks back, the winner but it’s been a while since he played well enough for me to tip him up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fader said:

Haha happy enough to get the finalist at 300/1. He was on my radar a few weeks back, the winner but it’s been a while since he played well enough for me to tip him up.

Not sure if what I wrote got slightly lost in translation. I was meaning the odds on a final between those two players. Must have been 1000's to 1 - not that you can strike a bet like that I don't think. Unless it would be the equivalent of each way on both players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Torque said:

Not sure if what I wrote got slightly lost in translation. I was meaning the odds on a final between those two players. Must have been 1000's to 1 - not that you can strike a bet like that I don't think. Unless it would be the equivalent of each way on both players.

Yeah, It’s quite a restricted market. You can only get the tournament winner and a couple of in play bets along the way near the latter stages. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another one of these tomorrow. Here's my picks :

2pts Ratajski to win 25/1 paddypower
--------------------------------------------------
1.5pts e/w Dobey to win 50/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Schindler to win 80/1 paddypower
--------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Rock to win 100/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w O'Connor to win 150/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w R.Smith to win 150/1 paddypower
---------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Vandenbogaerde to win 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Woodhouse to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w De Decker to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rafferty to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Van Peer to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Raman to win 400/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another Players Championship event tomorrow. I'm going with the following :

10pts staked

1pt Aspinall to win 28/1 bet365
-------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Bunting to win 100/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w Lewis to win 110/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w Clemens to win 125/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w Rock to win 125/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w H.Huybrechts 150/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w R.Evans to win 150/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w Schindler to win 150/1 bet365
0.5pts e/w J.Williams to win 200/1 bet365
--------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w A.Gilding to win 2501/bet365
0.25pts e/w Nentjes to win 350/1 bet365
0.25pts e/w J.Hendrix to win 400/1 bet365
0.25pts e/w M.Mansell to win 500/1 bet365 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

We're onto another European event with the European Darts Open that gets underway at midday. Here's what I'm going with :

2pts e/w Humphries to win 14/1 paddypower
------------------------------------------------
1pt e/w Aspinall to win 25/1 betfred
1pt e/w Ratajski to win 40/1 betfred
------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Barry to win 66/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Schindler to win 66/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w S.Williams to win 250/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Humphries makes the semi-finals only. Another players championship today and alot of drop outs meaning that i want to go each-way on a few bigger shots. all with paddypower and 4 places (1/4)

1pt Van Duijvenbode 19/1
-----------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Rock 25/1
0.5pts e/w Schindler 30/1
0.5pts e/w Dobey 40/1
------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Woodhouse 125/1
0.25pts e/w Jansen 125/1
0.25pts e/w Williams 125/1
0.25pts e/w Hempel 125/1
0.25pts e/w Campbell 125/1
0.25pts e/w De Decker 175/1
0.25pts e/w Nentjes 175/1

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

A new Players Championship today and tomorrow and no MVG. Cullen or Clayton today and so i'm keen to try some bigger prices at tiny stakes ofcourse. 12 and half pts staked. all 4 places.

2.5pts single win Humphries 9/1 paddypower
-----------------------------------------------------------
1pt e/w Cross to win 20/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Noppert to win 25/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Schindler to win 50/1 paddypower
-----------------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Gilding to win 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Doets to win 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w O'Shea to win 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Nentjes to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w De Decker to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rafferty to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w S.Williams to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Girvan to win 400/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who else but Michael Smith. Killing it at the moment. He was single digit odds though and these fields are huge. Another day of it today and I'll take the following (all 2 places with PP so bit different today)

0.5pts e/w Van Duijvenbode 19/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Chisnall to win 22/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Gilding to win 125/1 paddypower
-------------------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Schindler to win 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w F.Hempel to win 275/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w S.Mitchell to win 325/1 paddypower







0.25pts e/w De Decker to win 550/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 9:53 AM, Fader said:

A new Players Championship today and tomorrow and no MVG. Cullen or Clayton today and so i'm keen to try some bigger prices at tiny stakes ofcourse. 12 and half pts staked. all 4 places.

2.5pts single win Humphries 9/1 paddypower
-----------------------------------------------------------
1pt e/w Cross to win 20/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Noppert to win 25/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Schindler to win 50/1 paddypower
-----------------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Gilding to win 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Doets to win 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w O'Shea to win 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Nentjes to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w De Decker to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rafferty to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w S.Williams to win 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Girvan to win 400/1 paddypower

Logged into my bet365 account to see I won almost a ton on Scottie Williams! 

Thanks a million @Fader my dude! 😀😎🔥👌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, amity said:

Logged into my bet365 account to see I won almost a ton on Scottie Williams! 

Thanks a million @Fader my dude! 😀😎🔥👌

I thought to myself did anybody go with the same and go for Scott Williams and I'm glad they did. You're welcome. Personally, I am wounded as I knew his first event win was coming and it was the one time I didn't back it. Glad somebody did though. Odds must have been huge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fader said:

I thought to myself did anybody go with the same and go for Scott Williams and I'm glad they did. You're welcome. Personally, I am wounded as I knew his first event win was coming and it was the one time I didn't back it. Glad somebody did though. Odds must have been huge.

I got him at 250/1, only put on 25 cent e/w but that won me almost 95 euro 👌

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Another couple of Players Championships over the coming weekend. We have 4 through to Monday. Here's what I'll be going for today. All Paddypower 4 places 1/4 odds :

1pt e/w Rock 66/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Dobey 66/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Rowby Rodridguez 80/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Bunting 80/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w A.Lewis 100/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w R.Smith 150/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w S.Williams 150/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Van Barneveld 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Menzies 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w L.Williams 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rusty Rodriguez 300/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Fader said:

Lewis each way Winner 100/1. 25/1 winner. I didn't have a bet today so obviously one of yesterday's bets will win 

I would like to follow these bets, mainly for a bit of interest, but also because you seem to do quite well on them! I don’t think I have access to a Paddy Power account. Are they the only company that offers 4 places on these, or are there other places that do too? I’d imagine if it was two places paid instead of four, any potential value would be gone.

Also, I don’t really understand how each-way payouts work. I see you have said that yesterday’s bet was a 100/1 bet and a 25/1 winner. I know those odds sound impressive, but if we add up all your bets yesterday, does that make 11 points staked and 13 points returned? Or am I calculating that incorrectly?

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, GhostLetter said:

I would like to follow these bets, mainly for a bit of interest, but also because you seem to do quite well on them! I don’t think I have access to a Paddy Power account. Are they the only company that offers 4 places on these, or are there other places that do too? I’d imagine if it was two places paid instead of four, any potential value would be gone.

Also, I don’t really understand how each-way payouts work. I see you have said that yesterday’s bet was a 100/1 bet and a 25/1 winner. I know those odds sound impressive, but if we add up all your bets yesterday, does that make 11 points staked and 13 points returned? Or am I calculating that incorrectly?

Thanks

Hi there, 

Yeah, you want 4 places really for the big prices. Betfair also do it i believe. 

Yes, 1/4th of odds of 100 so 25/1. You're right with the return. I probably bet on too many but I do get the odd big winner. Today I am so glad gilding didn't win. I would have been sick as I always bet on him. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3rd day bets. 

1.5pts e/w Heta 20/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Chisnall 40/1 paddypower
1pt e/w Clemens 66/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w S.Williams 100/1 paddypower
----------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Menzies 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rafferty 250/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Zonneveld 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w De Decker 400/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no joy yesterday but ofcourse Lewis wins. Final day bets then. 10pts staked.

2pts single Heta 25/1 paddypower
------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Gilding 25/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Schindler 50/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w J.Hughes 80/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w R.Smith 80/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Soutar 200/1 paddypower
------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Menzies 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w J.Williams 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Boulton 250/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Wattimena 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Vandenbogaerde 300/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Doets 400/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

After a terrible Matchplay, from a betting perspective, we have a Players Championship today. I'm going to take these lot to have a good day. All 4 places with PP - 7.5pts staked

1pt Rock 50/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w Dobey 80/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w J. Hughes 100/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w R.Smith 100/1 paddypower
0.5pts e/w O'Connor 150/1 paddypower
---------------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Menzies 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Joyce 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rafferty 150/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w Rusty Rodriguez 200/1 paddypower
0.25pts e/w J. Smith 300/1 paddypower

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some bad luck stories yesterday, including Rusty hitting a 9 darter and then losing a deciding leg to Van Den Bergh, who took out a 151. Harsh. Anyway, today I'm going for the following : 10pts staked

2pts Humphries 10/1 paddypower
--------------------------------------------
1pt e/w Rock 100/1 bet365 (2 places 1/2)
1pt e/w Bunting 80/1 bet365 (2 places 1/2)
---------------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w Rusty Rodriguez 200/1 paddypower (4 places 1/4)
0.5pts e/w J. Smith 250/1 paddypower (4 places 1/4)
---------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w O'Shea 300/1 paddypower (4 places, 1/4)
0.25pts e/w Nentjes 300/1 paddypower (4 places, 1/4)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

with the likes of Keegan Brown winning an event, of whom was atleast 200/1, it shows what a great event to bet in this can be. Day 3, I can't see anything at PP or bet365 so I'll be going with Coral. 10pts staked

2pts Noppert 16/1 coral
-------------------------------------
1pt e/w Rock 50/1 coral (4 places, 1/4)
1pt e/w Gilding 66/1 coral (4 places, 1/4)
1pt e/w Bunting 66/1 coral (4 places, 1/4)
--------------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w Hughes 100/1 coral (4 places, 1/4)
0.25pts e/w S.Williams 100/1 coral (4 places, 1/4)
0.25pts e/w Menzies 150/1 coral (4 places 1/4)
0.25pts e/w Pietreczko 500/1 coral (4 places, 1/4)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

ah gutted to see I missed one today. I thought it was tomorrow but there was one today, too. I didn't know until 12 o clock and it had just started. Ofcourse Chisnall wins it, who i've backed plenty recently and also Rock made the final. Another I would have had. Infact I would  have had 3 of the 4 semi-finalists. Sods law eh :D 

When the market comes up for tomorrow, I'll be having a couple.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PP being a pain in the bum and still not got the market up so here is what I'm going with but myself. 10pts staked.

2pts Van Duijvenbode 16/1 willhill
---------------------------------------
1pt e/w Rock 25/1 (2 places, 1/2) bet365
1pt e/w Cullen 33/1 (2 places, 1/2) bet365
---------------------------------------
0.5pts e/w R.Smith 80/1 (4 places, 1/4) willhill
0.5pts e/w Plaisier 125/1 (4 places, 1/4) willhill
---------------------------------------
0.25pts e/w De Decker 200/1 (4 places, 1/4) willhill
0.25pts e/w S.Williams 200/1 (4 places, 1/4) willhill
0.25pts e/w Kuivenhoven 300/1 (4 places, 1/4) willhill
0.25pts e/w Doets 400/1 (4 places, 1/4) boylesports

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...