Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Non-League Predictions > 23rd February

Profit on Saturday thanks to Eastleigh and Chesterfield and those two teams feature among the tips for Tuesday night.

Chesterfield v Altrincham

Think Chesterfield can carry on with their winning ways after Saturday's win and they host a side who have lost their last 3 games on the bounce.

Solihull v Torquay

Torquay are currently miles away from the side who started the season so strongly. It is just 1 league win in 7 now and they weren't great against Halifax on Saturday. Solihull's home form is very strong and they just look too big a price based on how Torquay are playing at the moment.

Wealdstone v Eastleigh

Really keen on Eastleigh to continue their current hot form. Although Wealdstone didn't say which players they have furloughed the fact they have had to do it at all is not good news for them. They did manage a 1-1 draw against Torquay, but they have only won 1 league game in their last 10. I watched them against Darlington in the FA Trophy recently and they looked very poor. They still don't have a new manager and with relegation seemingly off the table Eastleigh are the only team with something to play for in this game and odds against is a big price for me.

Chesterfield 2pts @ 6/5 with William Hill

Solihull 1pt @ 21/10 with William Hill

Eastleigh 3pts @ 5/4 with William Hill

Sorry only just seen the post. If it wasn't for the fact that both teams basically have nothing to play for and Kings Lynn may not play anymore games after Saturday then I would have been all over Kings Lynn, but just too many unknowns to get involved at a short price for me which is why I didn't back them.