** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Players Championships

Fader

The final today/tonight then. Ronnie takes on John Higgins. Higgins beat Ronnie in their last match-up and certainly looks to be in the better form of the two. Higgins has had some serious clearances in his matches. I think it's worth taking Higgins here. Ronnie has a great respect for Higgins and will have to think this is a tough test for both. I think that if we have plenty of frames, centuries should proceed.

5pts Over 3.5 centuries 4/5 bet365
2pts Each player to make 3 centuries 8/1 paddypower
1pt Higgins to hit 5 or more century breaks 20/1 paddypower

10 hours ago, Fader said:

Not seen somebody dominate a tournament like that. Higgins was brilliant this week. Got the 4th century in the last frame, too.

You were all good bro...there had already been 4 centuries (2 each), 5th came in the last just for good measure ?

1 minute ago, sneej said:

You were all good bro...there had already been 4 centuries (2 each), 5th came in the last just for good measure ?

Oh, I must have missed Ronnie’s second. Annoying that Ronnie couldn’t hit a third to make it 3 each. 

54 minutes ago, Fader said:

Oh, I must have missed Ronnie’s second. Annoying that Ronnie couldn’t hit a third to make it 3 each. 

Yeah mate, think your bet would’ve sailed in if the match was a bit tighter...the way Higgins played last week was just obscene