Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gerasimov to beat Hanfmann at 1.40 with bet365 I also like this match. The odds are not high but Gerasimov is really good playing on indoors. In Montpellier he beat Murray, Bedene, Davidovich and

I add this one.  Olmos (+6.00 Gamest) to beat Podoroska at 1.67 with Pinnacle I think the line is just to big. Olmos has already played 2 matches here and she beat Sherif in straight sets (S

There's three matches I like today - all WTA. In Dubai, I'm backing Cirstea to beat Tsurenko - both players aren't in great form but Cirstea has the recent scalp of Kvitova so that swings it for me at

Jaziri to beat Tsonga at 3.75 with bet365

I think there is value on Jaziri here. Tsonga has only played 3 matches since his return. He lost against Korda in 2 sets in Montpellier and then he lost also in 2 against Humbert after winning against Lopez in 3. Jaziri played in Doha where he beat Gombos in 2 sets and then lost in 2 against the winner of the tournament, Basilashvili. IMO Tsonga should not have these odds after his long absence, even against Jaziri.

6 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Just for the record, I don't think Rodionova is worth backing today. At the current odds, I'd rather oppose her honestly.

Oh god.. While I was doing a parlay with matches of the Doha tournament (Karatsev, Chardy and Bublik) and finally included Savinykh on that parlay after reading this. really frustrating..

20 hours ago, darko08 said:

Oh god.. While I was doing a parlay with matches of the Doha tournament (Karatsev, Chardy and Bublik) and finally included Savinykh on that parlay after reading this. really frustrating..

It seems we had very similar bets (Karat, Chardy, Bulbik + Meddy) - although mine did not contain Sainykh 😬