** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

900k workbook

monty63

hello all been sent a workbook and other system from a friend who sadly passed away and the family know we were betting pals 

so got the parcel today and have anybody heard  of it?  its about 10 to 13 years old and i can remember something about it years ago

and someone trailing it on a forum years ago it was from betting school insider club and the title

was retire in 10 years with 905,539.40 in the bank starting with just £100

i like this as anybody can do it as the early days are where 99% of people will fail but they are the easiest to succeed at 
those failures will come from lack of discipline just wonder if anybody have heard about this as would like to try this
here's hoping for some help

1 hour ago, monty63 said:

retire in 10 years with 905,539.40 in the bank

I just googled that and found a link relating to the system where you could apparently download the spreadsheet via google docs, were you so inclined.

1 hour ago, monty63 said:
the early days are where 99% of people will fail but they are the easiest to succeed at 
those failures will come from lack of discipline

Oddly enough, those words are quoted from the website that I happened across! :)

Personal opinion is it might work in theory if you can find winners well enough to make a profit to level stakes in the first place but it falls down because you are putting on pointlessly small bets at the beginning and end up trying to place unfeasibly large bets before you get anywhere near the end. I think there are much simpler and better staking plans out there but that's just my opinion based on a quick look and my experience.

Be interested to see your progress if you decide to give it a go though.

• 1 month later...

hi all just been looking in the parcel and found this one its call 19 way to win and thought I would try it on Cheltenham next week

its 3 selection number 1-2-3 then do this 

1) 1 point win, 2) 1/2 point win, 3) 1/2 point win then (1-2) 1 point EWdouble (1-3) 1point  EWdouble    points any value you want and comfortable with

as not much time due to work commitments here what i done for Cheltenham next week

tues

1 HAPPYGOLUCKY @ 4/1 Ultima Handicap Chase betfred

3 hous grix @ 5/1 Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle betfred

2 metier @ 9/2 Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle betfred

1-2 1-3 ew dbl betfred

wed

3 you raised me up@ 12/1 Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle WH

2 amoola gold @20/1 Grand Annual Handicap Chase WH

1 bob olinger @ 9/4 Ballymore Novices' Hurdle befred

1 -3 WH ewdbl 1-2 WHewdbl

thurs

2 flooring porter Power Stayers' Hurdle 8/1 WH

3 Chatham Street Lad  Marsh Novices Chase 14/1 PP

1 Imperial Alcazar, the Pertemps 5/1 WH

1-3 PP ew dbl 1-2 WH ew dbl

fri

2 alaphilppe @8/1 Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle PP

1 Champ @9/2 Gold Cup PP

3 staker wallace @ 11/1 hunter chase WH

1-2 ew dbl bet365 1-3 ew dbl skybet

bookmakers are best price for single and doubles good luck what every you do next week

• 9 months later...

happy new year to you all been thinking of starting this 900 workbook but work getting in the way and had no focus had some really bad new already in the new year 

so going to give it go £100 bank starting with £10 stakes put it in workbook

Year 1 £377.83
Year 2 £14,418.64
Year 3 £544,785.66
Year 4 £20,583,873.13

lets see what happen come back in a year as very slow at the start as today target is 11p

bet 1 RB Leipzig double chance  odds 1.25

On 1/8/2022 at 1:44 PM, monty63 said:

happy new year to you all been thinking of starting this 900 workbook but work getting in the way and had no focus had some really bad new already in the new year 

so going to give it go £100 bank starting with £10 stakes put it in workbook

Year 1 £377.83
Year 2 £14,418.64
Year 3 £544,785.66
Year 4 £20,583,873.13

lets see what happen come back in a year as very slow at the start as today target is 11p

bet 1 RB Leipzig double chance  odds 1.25

Not trying to be negative, but £100 to £377 in a year seems a lot of work for very little reward.  Using a £100 bank and aiming to win 1% per day (£1 first aim) would turn £100 into £3500 almost.