** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Feb 5th & 6th

Swansea City vs Norwich City

Swansea City

Doubtful: Korey Smith (22/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Paul Arriola (0/0 m, newcomer), Wayne Routledge (6/0 m), Liam Cullen (8/0 f), Brandon Cooper (0/0 d)

Suspended:

Norwich City

Doubtful: Xavi Quintilla (7/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Orjan Nyland (0/0 g, newcomer), Marco Stiepermann (14/1 m, illness), Jordan Hugill (18/3 f), Michael McGovern (10/0 g), Sam Byram (0/0 d)

Suspended: Emi Buendia (22/7 m, 2nd top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Swansea City
13 home games
Norwich City
13 away games
69% Over 1.5 goals 62%
23% Over 2.5 goals 54%
0% Over 3.5 goals 23%
0% Over 4.5 goals 8%
0% Over 5.5 goals 0%
31% Under 1.5 goals 38%
77% Under 2.5 goals 46%
62% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 77%
15% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 38%
0% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 15%

Bristol City vs Cardiff

The Severnside Derby is coming up this weekend with Bristol City hosting Cardiff in a 3pm GMT kick-off this Saturday afternoon at Ashton Gate. The home side had a solid start to their campaign but have lacked consistency recently as they go up against their rivals from across the River Severn who have looked more determined after a new managerial appointment.

Bristol City were a team I thought could do some damage this season after the way they finished last season under head coach Dean Holden. 7 wins and 2 draws from their first 12 league games had me thinking I was spot on but inconsistent results since the end of November have seen them drop to 9th in the table and 3 points outside the play-offs. The Robins have lost 3 of their last 4 league games coming into this game. Just 1 clean sheet from their last 10 league games also shows where one of the main issues has been in recent months. The team will certainly be hoping they can use the 1-0 win that they earned away at Cardiff earlier in the season as inspiration to get all 3 points here.

Cardiff are still showing obvious frailties and weakness since the arrival of Mick McCarthy as manager. The first half displays against Barnsley and Millwall could have been mistaken for performances under Neil Harris but the second half displays were greatly improved. The transfer deadline day sale of Robert Glatzel was disappointing but, by all accounts, he wanted to leave and his wages were needed to be moved off the payroll. The signing of Jonny Williams was pleasing but, unsurprisingly, he's already crocked. The Bluebirds might be undefeated under McCarthy but it's now 7 league games without a win with the club down in 16th place and only 5 points above the relegation zone. It's a concerning time for us fans but I, personally, have faith McCarthy is a man to dig us out of this rut.

This could be a riveting clash. I know it's going to be a tough away game but we have won 3 of our last 4 visits to Bristol City. The fact that the previous 4 encounters have ended in a 1-0 result for the winners shows how closely matched we have become with them. I'm not convinced we quite have enough to get the win but I felt we were superb in the second half against Millwall so if we can carry that through to this game then there's every chance we could sneak a win.

Cardiff Draw No Bet @ 1.62 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.71 with SBK

Forest have looked better with Krovinovic in the number 10 role and I'm pretty optimistic that we'll beat Wycombe at around even money (SBK have us a slight odds against). Birmingham really should have beaten them on Tuesday and I don't rate them either. Wycombe will know they are down now and maybe some fight will go out of their play.