Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Non-League Predictions > February 2nd

It was nice to get a profit on Saturday to end what was a tough month, but any month in profit is a good one so like I said on Saturday the amount of winners was low, but that doesn't matter as long as there is profit at the end of it. Maidenhead had drifted out to over 3/1 as well so some of you may have got a bigger price on them. Just the tips for Tuesday for now and the previews will follow.

Eastleigh v Wrexham

There clearly aren't many positives about the current situation we are in, but one of them is the fact we have streaming of games which means I can watch a lot more whole games of teams. Having watched Eastleigh last week I was quite impressed in their win over Dagenham. Granted 2 of their 3 goals were pens, but it built on their previous performance as well. I was hoping to back them on Saturday, but didn't think they could beat Boreham Wood, but they did manage to do just although they were probably didn't deserve it on that occasion. I am happy to back them here though as I think they are a big price to beat Wrexham. Opposing Wrexham on Saturday didn't pay off, but Kings Lynn were woeful in the 1st half. 2nd half they were much better and Wrexham's keeper played really well. This will be a tougher game for the Welsh side and I would have Eastleigh as favourites.

Notts County v Bromley

County are really struggling in front of goal this season. Even their goal on Saturday was a lucky one against Weymouth and with Bromley performing much better away from home this term I think they are a value play in this game. Bromley have in Michael Cheek the current top scorer in the division and he will always give them a chance of scoring in a game. County did score 2 at home to Solihull last week, but they hadn't created a great deal until late on and we know Solihull are not great on the road. So all in all we could well see an away win here.

Wealdstone v Maidenhead

I hadn't see Maidenhead for a few months and that was when they were in a poor run of form and they managed to beat Wrexham 1-0. That match kick started their season and watching them on Saturday at Halifax you really could see why they are doing so well. They played some good football and on balance just deserved to edge it although Halifax looked decent as well, although they were lacking a bit up front. Quite why bookies made Maidenhead outsiders here I don't know. Granted Wealdstone are fairly strong at home, but they do concede plenty of goals and I think Maidenhead can exploit that which is why I make them the best bet of the evening.

Double

Aldershot ought to have won on Saturday at Bromley, but at times they were lacking in the final 3rd. They should get the perfect chance to get 3 points against Barnet. By all accounts Barnet did show some improvement against Torquay on Saturday, but we do sometimes see lower ranked sides perform better than usual against the top sides. Aldershot are the better team and they ought to win. Asante ought to have a field day against Kings Lynn's defence and I'd be surprised if he didn't score let alone any other member of the Chesterfield team and they should get back to winning ways.

Aldershot to beat Barnet and Chesterfield to beat Kings Lynn

Eastleigh 2pts @ 15/8 with Bet365

Bromley 1pt @ 13/5 with William Hill

Maidenhead 2.5pts @ 2/1 with Bet365

Aldershot/Chesterfield 2pts double @ 9/4 with William Hill