** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

?I'm a loser ? but I'm going to make it ?

Heisenberg68

4 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Fair enough but there were only 3 outstanding bets so let's agree they all lost and call it -234 points and draw a line under it. But you can't run a thread and fail to keep a proper record of the bets in it and then just start again.

No, probably best to keep it in here rather than start another thread. Just do the necessary housekeeping.

To be honest, and without wishing to sound harsh, what I'd like you to do is set out the approach and stick to it for, say, at least 3 months. I wish you well but your track record doesn't bode well for this thread still to be running, on the recently stated terms, come the start of June. Hopefully a bit of blunt but fair criticism will spur you on to make me eat my words! :ok

All criticism is constructive. Thanks for being brutal, I'll try to make you lie so ?