Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

💈I'm a loser 🥴 but I'm going to make it 😏

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone 😐 It's me again. I'm a loser right now, can't win. I can't manage my bank. I can't manage a thread. I don't forget my last threads all losers. 😟 my-challenge-for-2021 Road

Hope you can make your next thread a profitable one Heisenberg. The one thing I did notice is that you do too many bets at a time. Why not concentrate on one sport that you are knowledgeable about and

Hi guys ✌️   I'll be back on Monday, with less sports and especially a stoploss at about 10% per day. Big selection of my bets to have a big percentage of success.  I really want to succ

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , 

Finally I realise that being away from home for this business trip gives me even more time to devote myself to betting. So I'm not going to take up this thread again. 

A few changes : 

Starting bank: £500. 

Monthly deposit: £100 

Target December 2021: £2000 

💷 No more than 5% per bet 

➡️ No more than 1 bet in progress 

💸 Limit Loss: £90 per day  (Reset at 6:15 Pm) 

💳 Deposit limit: £100 per month

Start: £500
Deposit: March +£100 
💰 Bank: £600

• Heisenberg68 changed the title to 💈I'm a loser 🥴 but I'm going to make it 😏
32 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Can you at least update where things got to with the first batch of bets? It seems a bit disingenuous just to reset the clock in the same thread.

I didn't track the end of my bets, but I was at about -£200.

I prefer not to open a thread again as the goal is the same. I was not supposed to start again this year but finally I have a lot of time. I had withdrawn all the money from my bookmaker.  

I just add money to start again at £500 + £100 (March).  

41 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Can you at least update where things got to with the first batch of bets? It seems a bit disingenuous just to reset the clock in the same thread.

Would you prefer that I open a thread again? 

I can do it for more transparency 👍