** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

New 90 Bets Challenge

BettingNoob21

23 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Unlucky that was good effort maybe bank some a bit earlier next time? Was bound to hit a loss at some point with those odds. 

Worse is that Sporting scored in the 92nd min, should have done over 0.5 goals but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Totally know what you mean about cashing out earlier to get a bit banked. Let’s see how the next challenge goes :)

1 hour ago, Heisenberg68 said:

Why you Don't only play over 0.5 ? It’s complicated to bet over Corner 

it’s random 

I disagree with that comment, nothing more complicated or random about betting corners than goals in my opinion. Either you've got an edge versus the odds or you haven't but, if anything, I'd say there's more chance of finding value in the more peripheral corners market than one like goals which is saturated.

@BettingNoob21 I'd say don't forget the initial "no rush, patience is key comment" as the volume of bets contradicts that to an extent, for me at least. With the corners bets, any chance you could post the number so far (or are you exclusively betting on there being one more corner in the game)?

Anyway, good luck with the next attempt.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:27 PM, BettingNoob21 said:

Here we go again, a new challenge to try and reach 90 consecutive winning bets.

Mostly focusing on goals & corners. No rush, patience is key.

£10 start.......

GOOD LUCK!

31/1/21

BET 1 - CADIZ V ATLETICO MADRID - OVER 0.5 GOALS @ 1/7 (11TH MIN IN PLAY) 

..........and if you get to 90 you will only need another 67 to get you onto the consecutive winners league.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I disagree with that comment, nothing more complicated or random about betting corners than goals in my opinion. Either you've got an edge versus the odds or you haven't but, if anything, I'd say there's more chance of finding value in the more peripheral corners market than one like goals which is saturated.

@BettingNoob21 I'd say don't forget the initial "no rush, patience is key comment" as the volume of bets contradicts that to an extent, for me at least. With the corners bets, any chance you could post the number so far (or are you exclusively betting on there being one more corner in the game)?

Anyway, good luck with the next attempt.

Thanks, yes I will post the current corner count so far going forward. I tried too many bets in a short space so thanks for the advice :)