** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > January 30th

Darran

At the very least we look set to get two more set of National League fixtures with a vote due next week on what to do regarding the rest of the season. Amazingly I will be in profit for January whatever happens on Saturday which given my strike-rate has been pretty poor is a good thing. Obviously Chorley help in that regards, but even without them I would be just about in profit going into Saturday's games. I have 3 singles plus a double for the weekend's action.

Bromley v Aldershot

I wasn't expecting Bromley v Woking to end 2-2 on Saturday given the lack of goals Woking were scoring and that Bromley have been so poor at home, but I think it says it all about the home side that they blew a 2 goal lead against a side who had been finding scoring goals very hard. Aldershot didn't have much go their way when losing to Weymouth on Tuesday night and I think they can bounce straight back from that defeat. I watched them against Solihull recently and I thought they played some good football and look more than good enough to beat a team who just struggle so badly at home. 12/5 looks a massive price for an away win. This game is the live BT Sport game at 5.20.

Halifax v Maidenhead

I was impressed with Maidenhead's victory over Yeovil on Wednesday night given Yeovil had been hitting form before their break. Halifax couldn't get over the line for us on Tuesday night when drawing 0-0 at Wrexham and they will be tough opponents, but I do think the away side are over priced here at 14/5 as I would have the teams closer together in the market. For me they should be no bigger than 2/1.

Kings Lynn v Wrexham

I am still not convinced by Wrexham at all as their performances have not been strong. They still look to be lacking up front which has been their issues for a few seasons now and as much as I would have them as favourites for this I do think there is value in backing the home side. They did blow a 2 goal lead to lose at Dagenham last week, but their last 3 performances in the league were good and on their day they can beat an under performing Wrexham side. 9/4 looks too big for me about a home win.

Double

I have to oppose both Dover and Barnet on Saturday. I know I put Dover up to beat Barnet on Tuesday, but I was shocked they put 3 past them which just shows how bad Barnet are. It would be a huge upset if they go from that to getting anything from top of the table Torquay, who will be very happy with their points against title rivals Notts County and Sutton in their last 2 games. As I mention Yeovil did lose on Wednesday night, but with that game under their belts they ought to beat a poor Dover side. Dover have lost all 5 away games in the league and have only scored 2 goals in the process which doesn't surprise me after watching their game against Solihull last week. The double pays 1.59/1 with William Hill.

Aldershot 2pts @ 12/5 with Bet365

Maidenhead 1pt @ 14/5 with Bet365

Kings Lynn 1pt @ 9/4 with Bet365

Torquay/Yeovil 2pts @ 1.59/1 with William Hill