** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > January 26th

Darran

So the league continues for now and actually at this stage no club in the National League is suffering from Covid. That gives us a full fixture list to go at although the weather may get in the way of course. I have 4 bets for tonight.

Bromley v Woking

Bromley were awful at home again on Saturday and maybe now I am taking them on they might perform well, but Woking drew 1-1 in this same fixture in the FA Trophy a week ago and clearly 5/2 about an away win is too big. The concern is Woking's lack of goals and there was little goalmouth action in their game at Maidenhead on Saturday, but clearly for whatever reason Bromley are usually way below par at home. I would make Woking around 7/4 myself.

Dover v Barnet

I watched the Dover game against Solihull on Saturday and it was easy to see why they were bottom. Two mistakes for both goals and they didn't really threaten at the other end of the pitch either. Having said that I am going to back them again. Barnet were woeful themselves on Saturday against Altrincham and clearly Tim Flowers has got a massive task on his hands. Dover did at least have a fair bit of the ball they just needed a bit more quality in the final 3rd. I would make Dover slight favourites for this so at 9/5 I do think they offer value in what will probably be a game low on quality.

Eastleigh v Dagenham & Redbridge

The home side are on a shocking run of form at the moment and although they were doing well enough until going down to 10 men on Saturday, they did then end up losing 3-0 to Sutton. Dagenham came back from 2 down against Kings Lynn to win 3-2 and they created plenty of chances. They have now lost just 3 of their last 10 and Eastleigh haven't won in 7. The 19/10 about an away win looks on the high side to me.

Wrexham v Halifax

Wrexham aren't really performing that well at the moment. They didn't create much on Saturday against Chesterfield and have only managed to beat Dover and Weymouth in their last 7 league games. Halifax meanwhile have won 6 of their last 9 games and did well to come from a goal at Bromley on Saturday even if Bromley aren't great at home. 21/10 about an away win looks a good price.

Woking 1pt @ 5/2 with Bet365

Dover 1pt @ 9/5 with Bet365

Dagenham & Redbridge 1pt @ 19/10 with BetVictor

Halifax 1pt @ 21/10 with William Hill