** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 23rd January

Darran

This could well be the last preview of the season given the situation in the National League at the moment. With the North and South off for at least 2 weeks that leaves just the National League to bet in and I have 3 bets.

Bromley v Halifax

I know Bromley haven't been great at home this season, but Halifax were poor against Southport on Tuesday night and they have just taken Tahvon Campbell on loan from Cheltenham. He was on loan at Gloucester and I was glad to see the back of him as he wasn't great. I see the Halifax manager thinks he is in form, but 3 of his 5 goals came against Maldon and one of the others was a goalkeeper error. Bromley have the better side and hopefully they can put in a good home performance as they should be a bit shorter.

Dover v Solihull Moors

I know Dover aren't great, but apart from a couple of drubbings by Woking and Aldershot they haven't done that badly at home. They got a good draw in their last home league game as well against Boreham Wood. As I mentioned in midweek Solihull aren't great on their travels and at 9/2 I think Dover are worth an investment as I would probably make them around 5/2.

Woking v Maidenhead

In the last 10 games form table Maidenhead are joint top with Torquay averaging 2 points a game. Granted they have only won 2 of their last 6, but they only lost 2 of them and one of those was to Torquay. They have done well on their travels as well and although Woking are quite hard to beat at home they look too big a price. Woking have only won 1 league game in their last 6 as well so the away win is certainly value.

Bromley 1pt @ 7/5 with Bet365

Dover 1pt @ 9/2 with BetVictor

Maidenhead 1pt @ 12/5 with William Hill