** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - January 18 - January 24

Challenger Istanbul

Marc-Andrea Huesler (2-0) to beat Guido Andreozzi at 1.85 with William Hill

Andreozzi did not play any match in 2020 due to the pandemic. His only match since 2019 has been against Tristan Schoolkate (839) and he lost that match in 2 sets (7-6, 6-4). Huesler's last 6 months of 2020 were impressive (31-9). He reached the SF in Kitzbühel: Balazs (6-4, 6-0), Gunneswaran (6-3, 6-3), Ruusuvuori (3-6, 6-4, 7-6), Fognini (6-1, 6-2) and Feliciano López (6-4, 6-3), losing finally against Kecmanovic in 3 sets. He won the Challengers of Sibiu and Islaming (winning there against good players as Dustin Brown, Schnur, Hoang, Korda,...). He lost in his second match of the qualy of the AO against Elias Ymer in 3 sets.

As you know I rarely post about Challengers. If this one goes as I expect probably I will post some more, let's see....

On 1/17/2021 at 9:56 AM, darko08 said:

Challenger Istanbul

Marc-Andrea Huesler (2-0) to beat Guido Andreozzi at 1.85 with William Hill

Andreozzi did not play any match in 2020 due to the pandemic. His only match since 2019 has been against Tristan Schoolkate (839) and he lost that match in 2 sets (7-6, 6-4). Huesler's last 6 months of 2020 were impressive (31-9). He reached the SF in Kitzbühel: Balazs (6-4, 6-0), Gunneswaran (6-3, 6-3), Ruusuvuori (3-6, 6-4, 7-6), Fognini (6-1, 6-2) and Feliciano López (6-4, 6-3), losing finally against Kecmanovic in 3 sets. He won the Challengers of Sibiu and Islaming (winning there against good players as Dustin Brown, Schnur, Hoang, Korda,...). He lost in his second match of the qualy of the AO against Elias Ymer in 3 sets.

As you know I rarely post about Challengers. If this one goes as I expect probably I will post some more, let's see....

This match finally won't be played because Andreozzi had contact with Cerundolo

Yue Yuan to beat Cagla Buyukakcay at 1.91 with William Hill

Honestly, I'm not sure why Yuan isn't like 1.57 here, 1.91 looks too juicy to me. There's a lot of quality coming from China on the women's side of things these years and Yue Yuan is a good prospect. She's not particularly young, true, but she's improved big time by the looks of things. She didn't play much last year, but she is 3-1 this year with wins over Chwalinska, Bouchard (!) and Bains. The loss was against Paquet and it was quite tight, 7-6 6-3. Her opponent has always been only slightly above average and she's aging now, no interesting recent results either.

Marc-Andrea Huesler (-3.5 Games) to beat Facundo Bagnis at 1.83 with Pinnacle

As I said in a previous post, Huesler did really well in 2020. He won a couple of Challengers and reached the Final in Kitzbuhel, beating good players and ending the year with an impressive 31-9. Bagnis is a pure clay courter but it shocked me anyway too see that his match against Zhang (6-4, 6-1) has been his second match on indoors of his whole career...I have watched that match and I have to say that Zhang has played very badly. Huesler has won in his first match here against Istomin (2-6, 6-2, 6-4).

18 hours ago, darko08 said:

Marc-Andrea Huesler (-3.5 Games) to beat Facundo Bagnis at 1.83 with Pinnacle

As I said in a previous post, Huesler did really well in 2020. He won a couple of Challengers and reached the Final in Kitzbuhel, beating good players and ending the year with an impressive 31-9. Bagnis is a pure clay courter but it shocked me anyway too see that his match against Zhang (6-4, 6-1) has been his second match on indoors of his whole career...I have watched that match and I have to say that Zhang has played very badly. Huesler has won in his first match here against Istomin (2-6, 6-2, 6-4).

Huesler just reached the Semis in Kitzbühel not the Final but yeah he should beat Bagnis today. Before the Zhang-Match the Argentinian won 2010 his last Match on hardcourt in a Challenger-Event. He is on 3-10 total here and there were losses against the #1029, 688 and 903. There is no doubt that Huesler has the best chances to win today

Hello All, I'm newly joined to this forum, I have been following for a while now so thank you to all the experts on here for the great insights into player form and bet advise. I have been fairly consistent over the past 2 years in doubling or trippling my starting amount but no real profit as greed and laziness catch up with me in the end. ? Hopefully my luck changes this year. Goodluck All