** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pricing your own race

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

340 weth 

Chookie Dunedin 9.2 5/1 

Trinity lake   8.6 15/2 

Old news 7.6 

Al taarmah is very short fav here rated 6.0....could improve and priced to do so ...... but this is a much tougher race so I'll stick with top 2 rated as form suggests 5/1 and 15/2 

Fantastic work mate, will definitely be following when I'm back from my break. Just a heads up I have a very close contact to Crowley who is usually on the money and I was given Al Tarmaah 7/4 earlier so put it up as my NAP. You're on fire so I hate you're against it but just a warning the info is usually rock solid. Well done again, you're smashing it! 

14 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

Fantastic work mate, will definitely be following when I'm back from my break. Just a heads up I have a very close contact to Crowley who is usually on the money and I was given Al Tarmaah 7/4 earlier so put it up as my NAP. You're on fire so I hate you're against it but just a warning the info is usually rock solid. Well done again, you're smashing it! 

Yes I realise that ....haggas is a master so I respect his horses and trainer ability that's why I put the warning on .....but I still think hes got to improve a lot to beat some of these .....will be an interesting race lol

For the 240 at Wetherby At the Races - speed ratings has put up hoofs happy now as his tip ... he gives that an lto mark of 68, best of 72. Only one horse has a better lto and thats storm dreamer ... seems to back up your ratings. I didnt have storm dreamer so high until I ignored its last run on Awt.

Great work today!!

26 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Well....I just had good news ....potterman was promoted to 1st after appeal ....that's an extra 60pts !!!

Passed the 500pt mark ...+506 pts 

Yes mate, the winner massively hampered the horse that finished 3rd. In my opinion, that horse would have won if not hampered but obviously they could only promote 2nd to 1st as you just never know what may have happened. Anyway, great news for you and your pts mate, well done! 

1 hour ago, Barnes1882 said:

my systems left me with just these two... think ill do fav as cover only as boosted by improvement bonus. ?

Screenshot_20210424-223208.png

15 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

240 weth sunday

Hoofs happy now 8.4 12/1 

Cosmos raj    8.2 9/2 

Storm dreamer   7.2 33/1 

Tricky little race ...at first glance I should just back top 2 as rules suggest but top rated has only form at 6f whereas this is a mile.....cosmos has form at 7f as has storm who looks an absolutely massive ew price at 33/1!!....got to chance the 2nd and 3rd and hope the biggy goes in !!

Cosmos rJ 10pt win 9/2 

Storm dreamer 10pt win 33/1 

If hoofs wins now 2f further I'll throw myself off a  cliff ?certainly wont be "happy now "

Oh ....and I'm backing 6x 1pt forecasts myself ....no Included in running total cos I'll be sick if this forecast goes in 

Hugh has helped you out here I think. Just tipped up The Fast Lion so you should get some nice prices on your selections. He's very good but I don't fancy his selection one bit today. 

1 hour ago, Barnes1882 said:

Hugh has helped you out here I think. Just tipped up The Fast Lion so you should get some nice prices on your selections. He's very good but I don't fancy his selection one bit today. 

All in all....top rated has to prove stays .....storm dreamer also has a lot to prove by lively outsider ....I think if Cosmo can transfer a.w form hell be hard to beat hopefully  

8 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

All in all....top rated has to prove stays .....storm dreamer also has a lot to prove by lively outsider ....I think if Cosmo can transfer a.w form hell be hard to beat hopefully  

If I had to pick one I would be all over Cosmo.

20 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

240 weth sunday

Hoofs happy now 8.4 12/1 

Cosmos raj    8.2 9/2 

Storm dreamer   7.2 33/1 

Tricky little race ...at first glance I should just back top 2 as rules suggest but top rated has only form at 6f whereas this is a mile.....cosmos has form at 7f as has storm who looks an absolutely massive ew price at 33/1!!....got to chance the 2nd and 3rd and hope the biggy goes in !!

Cosmos rJ 10pt win 9/2 

If hoofs wins now 2f further I'll throw myself off a  cliff ?certainly wont be "happy now "

Oh ....and I'm backing 6x 1pt forecasts myself ....no Included in running total cos I'll be sick if this forecast goes in 

Cosmos raj does the business ?....backed into 15/8 !!!

Edited by richard-westwood

21 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

340 weth 

Chookie Dunedin 9.2 5/1 

Trinity lake   8.6 15/2 

Old news 7.6 

Al taarmah is very short fav here rated 6.0....could improve and priced to do so ...... but this is a much tougher race so I'll stick with top 2 rated as form suggests 5/1 and 15/2 

Carnage....1st and.2nd and I backed forecast for once ....but dont know how much it is yet ....will get paid at 8/1 chookie !!!...... 

90 plus 55 is 145 ..minus 40 (stake )....leaves 105 pts profit on day ...

Total.... + 611 pts ....I'm a bit shocked tbh 

1 minute ago, richard-westwood said:

Carnage....1st and.2nd and I backed forecast for once ....but dont know how much it is yet ....will get paid at 8/1 chookie !!!...... 

90 plus 55 is 145 ..minus 40 (stake )....leaves 105 pts profit on day ...

Total.... + 611 pts ....I'm a bit shocked tbh 

Forecast paid 39.60 ....but not included in total as it was just for my own sanity ???

3 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Fantastic tipping Richard, out of interest how do you decide which races to bet on.

Sometimes I'll rate 4 races and pick the one or 2 strongest .....sometimes I'll just pick races with a good spread of prices .....but there are days when I can rate 3 or 4 races and I dont like any of them.....generally the toughest looking races are the best because the prices are usually very competitive .....I'm really looking forward to next weekend and the guineas meet because theres numerous good races there 

Well done @richard-westwood, absolutely smashing it! The info I got which is usually very good was way off the mark. Following your selections from tomorrow onwards as well as my NAP and that's it during my little break. Had 3/4 winners today so a good day but baby is imminent so won't have the time. The profit you're showing is insane so keep it up. Can I ask if you're placing your selections with different bookies? If it's with the same one be careful as they will shut your account in no time. 

18 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

Well done @richard-westwood, absolutely smashing it! The info I got which is usually very good was way off the mark. Following your selections from tomorrow onwards as well as my NAP and that's it during my little break. Had 3/4 winners today so a good day but baby is imminent so won't have the time. The profit you're showing is insane so keep it up. Can I ask if you're placing your selections with different bookies? If it's with the same one be careful as they will shut your account in no time. 

No ...I'm spreading them around ....I do like b365 but they have never bothered me and I've had 3 x 4figure wins off them ......maybe it's the losers in between .......it could become a problem though if things carry on ....its a bit weird ...like theres some universal law of racing at work ...a proper e=mc2 moment .......I just hope it carrys on ....bookies have had it there own way since time began...the universe likes balance  ....maybe it's just time for revenge lol?

Edited by richard-westwood

On 4/24/2021 at 6:31 PM, richard-westwood said:

340 weth 

Chookie Dunedin 9.2 5/1 

Trinity lake   8.6 15/2 

Old news 7.6 

Fantastic again Richard, well done and keep them coming mate ?

14 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

No ...I'm spreading them around ....I do like b365 but they have never bothered me and I've had 3 x 4figure wins off them ......maybe it's the losers in between .......it could become a problem though if things carry on ....its a bit weird ...like theres some universal law of racing at work ...a proper e=mc2 moment .......I just hope it carrys on ....bookies have had it there own way since time began...the universe likes balance  ....maybe it's just time for revenge lol?

Like I said, well done mate and keep it up. You mentioned you had a friend who has helped you with the methodology correct? Whatever you've done, keep it up! Have you just got the one race tomorrow or will you do anymore? Glad you're spreading it about with different bookies, I just know it's something they frown upon if all placed on the same site so good work spreading.

16 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

save em bookies for forecast and accas ? matchbook for singles. rest ur accounts ur winning on if u won loads

Edited by Wildgarden

Just now, Barnes1882 said:

Like I said, well done mate and keep it up. You mentioned you had a friend who has helped you with the methodology correct? Whatever you've done, keep it up! Have you just got the one race tomorrow or will you do anymore? Glad you're spreading it about with different bookies, I just know it's something they frown upon if all placed on the same site so good work spreading.

Definately only 1 .......I'm working long shifts next few days so I just wont have time but I'm off thurs fri so I'll be able to rate all the week ends racing .....I think there will loads of bets ....some fantastic hcaps and the guineas etc .....I'm just gonna get stuck in .....1000pts by sunday night ???....that's the target ???

On 4/24/2021 at 6:00 PM, richard-westwood said:

240 weth sunday

Hoofs happy now 8.4 12/1 

Cosmos raj    8.2 9/2 

Storm dreamer   7.2 33/1 

Cosmos rJ 10pt win 9/2 

I must admit I liked Cosmos myself and then saw it had been backed into 15/8 from 11/2!

I actually did all 6 of your selections in ew doubles (only small stakes), so nice return - maybe i'll have to start doing the forecast too!!