** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pricing your own race

3 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

Fair point. Listen, the system looks great and clearly works, it's been great catching up and watching you guys all winning in here. It's just when I saw that race tomorrow and saw Midgley had three in the same race it caught my eye with the jockey.

aye might be worth cover  (place)

Edited by Wildgarden

1 minute ago, Wildgarden said:

aye might be worth cover  (place)

I do agree though that from looking at the race, I would have it as Dapper 1st, Buniann 2nd & Nibras 3rd. Just something is niggling at me. I can't back the race as I'll regret whatever I do ?. If I follow the ratings on here which match mine exactly, Nibras will win and vice versa ??‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

I do agree though that from looking at the race, I would have it as Dapper 1st, Buniann 2nd & Nibras 3rd. Just something is niggling at me. I can't back the race as I'll regret whatever I do ?. If I follow the ratings on here which match mine exactly, Nibras will win and vice versa ??‍♂️

combo tricast it is lol

33 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

Fair point. Listen, the system looks great and clearly works, it's been great catching up and watching you guys all winning in here. It's just when I saw that race tomorrow and saw Midgley had three in the same race it caught my eye with the jockey.

Hes in the top 3 so can win .....I dont really like 5f races ...poor start and the race is over they are not very forgiving .......but the ratings are strong so got to play when they are like that ....win or lose it doesnt matter ....I'm more concerned with finding that next 25/1 ....then we are talking business 

A16/1 .. 20/1 winner now and its blast off time ?

Edited by richard-westwood

Just now, richard-westwood said:

Hes in the top 3 so can win .....I dont really like 5f races ...poor start and the race is over they are not very forgiving .......but the ratings are strong so got to play when they are like that ....win or lose it doesnt matter ....I'm more concerned with finding that next 25/1 ....then we are talking business 

Someone told me about the Midgley horses on here so it just popped into my head when I saw the race. However, he isn't firing currently so I think Dapper really could be the bet. I think I'm just going to have a single on Dapper. Keep up the great work.

1 minute ago, Barnes1882 said:

Someone told me about the Midgley horses on here so it just popped into my head when I saw the race. However, he isn't firing currently so I think Dapper really could be the bet. I think I'm just going to have a single on Dapper. Keep up the great work.

I'm worried about dapper tbh .....not many horses can stand 3 runs in a week ....I think he might be knackered and not perform.....I hope I'm wrong buts its definate possibility 

2 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

I'm worried about dapper tbh .....not many horses can stand 3 runs in a week ....I think he might be knackered and not perform.....I hope I'm wrong buts its definate possibility 

Here's another spanner in the works. Midgley has three in the race, his 3rd string Van Gerwen wins 14/1. That's it, we've sold the Da Vinci code. 35pts on Van Gerwen it is ?

11 minutes ago, Barnes1882 said:

Yes I saw he was due to go up a further 6lbs. Surely if he's not exhausted from a long week, he wins. But, as has been mentioned, it's a 5f race so anything can happen. Miss the break and it's usually race over.

Well, he got beaten easy enough lto, so who knows . Nibras Again is probably running to the highest level .

p.s Bunnian running slightly higher by one point. 

Edited by Villa Chris

3 minutes ago, Ironjoe said:

Love this thread ive started doing my own ratings because of it dapper man came out top on mine as well and interestingly from what i can see he has run 3 times in a week twice before in the past and each time won on the third run

Ill start posting some of my ratings in the future

Well noticed regarding Dapper Man running 3 in a week before . 

8 hours ago, Ironjoe said:

Love this thread ive started doing my own ratings because of it dapper man came out top on mine as well and interestingly from what i can see he has run 3 times in a week twice before in the past and each time won on the third run

Ill start posting some of my ratings in the future

Like I said the more that contribute the stronger it becomes ....if you have any problems just ask someone or p.m me ....get stuck in ?

9 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Debawtry(3rd rated) has recently beat bunnian by a nose , but is slightly worse off at the weights this time around , but 11/1 is a good price I reckon . 

I have actually wrote in the margin ...danger ???....because 2 or 3lb is nothing at 6f so hes bang in there ....yes I agree that's a good ew price