Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** February Naps Competition Result: 1st RAYSINGH_GURU, 2nd CASH OUT KEV, 3rd HARRY_FAINT99, 4th DONNYFLYER. KO Cup Winner MRJOL, Most Winners: BYMATRIX **

Non-League Predictions > January 5th

The poor run continued on Saturday with just Aldershot winning although 3 games ended up finishing 1-1 and easily could have gone either way such are the fine margins in football betting. Given the run I had from September until mid December it is no real surprise that things are starting to level out a bit, but there hasn't been too much damage done in the grand scheme of things. It is fairly quiet on Tuesday, but a couple of singles and a double make appeal

Solihull v Chesterfield

I'm hardly his biggest fan, but Rowe has turned Chesterfield's form around and although the fixture list has been fairly kind so far they certainly look a better side. They beat them 1-0 on Saturday and held on in the snow with 10 men and I think they look a little over priced at 2/1 to pick up 3 points again here.

Weymouth v Yeovil

I am chancing Weymouth again here as I did on Saturday. I know Yeovil did well to beat Torquay, but I just wonder if there was an element of wanting to make amends for the Boxing Day defeat which was a shocker. They could well build on that here, but I just wonder if as Aldershot did when playing them, it might be a case of having put everything into a big local derby. Weymouth will be bang up for this and as much as Yeovil are the right favourites I think 3/1 (and they could drift) is too big and worth taking a chance on.

Double

I think Stockport will have too much for Eastleigh despite the fact they are stuttering a bit at the moment and Dartford play a Tonbridge side who haven't played for a while and again ought to be too strong. The double is 1.67/1.

Chesterfield 1pt @ 2/1 with Bet365

Weymouth 1pt @ 3/1 with William Hill

Stockport/Dartford 1pt double @ 1.67/1 with Bet365

I´ll on York today. Odds have falling since the Marked was opend and i think it´s right. Kidderminster not in there best Shape at the Moment and i think York have more quality. Also York didn´t play on Saturday so they should be Fresh enough. Also York won all last 3 Away Games at Kidderminster.

York @ 2.13 2/10 Pinn