Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

finally, a winner :D you can see why they call Bingham "ballrun" with some of the luck he gets on flukes. Higgins Vs Gilbert in tonight's second Semi-final, for the right to play Bingham in the final. We are not going to see a performance like against Ronnie here. It just never happens like that, but I don't think a vintage performance will be necessary. Higgins has won 8 of the last 9 against Gilbert and you'd have to say that his form is far superior.

2.5pts J.Higgins (-2.5 frames) to beat D.Gilbert 11/10 paddypower
2.5pts J.Higgins to make 2+ centuries 12/5
1pt J.Higgins to win 6-3 11/2 paddypower

6 minutes ago, Fader said:

finally, a winner :D you can see why they call Bingham "ballrun" with some of the luck he gets on flukes. Higgins Vs Gilbert in tonight's second Semi-final, for the right to play Bingham in the final. We are not going to see a performance like against Ronnie here. It just never happens like that, but I don't think a vintage performance will be necessary. Higgins has won 8 of the last 9 against Gilbert and you'd have to say that his form is far superior.

2.5pts J.Higgins (-2.5 frames) to beat D.Gilbert 11/10 paddypower
2.5pts J.Higgins to make 2+ centuries 12/5
1pt J.Higgins to win 6-3 11/2 paddypower

Not sure if you switched off too early but Bingham didn’t win 😂😂

4 minutes ago, sneej said:

Not sure if you switched off too early but Bingham didn’t win 😂😂

not sure what you mean? Bingham was lucky to get to 5-5 is what I mean. I'm glad he lost as I was on Bingtao lol

haha, can see what you mean now, I wrote Bingham in the final :D 

bingtao in the final ;) 

7 hours ago, Fader said:

Well, he didn't manage the 6-3 or the -2.5 handicap but he did hit 2 centuries. Higgins vs Bingtao final tomorrow then. The 14/1 Higgins tipped up pre-tournament has every chance tomorrow. I'll have a look at the match tomorrow. 

Its Bingtao for me. Odds are very high on the most consistent of the two. Unless he gets a mental breakdown of course. I also put money on the +2,5 frames line if he would choke near the finish line.

Bingtao Vs Higgins then, Surprisingly, Bingtao has won the last two head-to-head matches in 2020 and 2019. Bingtao has needed a deciding frame in every match so far and has been behind in every match. He has shown great temperament. Much will depend on if he keeps his head in a major final. He won't be used to that kind of pressure and, ofcourse, Higgins will.

I won't be betting on the outright winner with a tournament outright already active but the bet I do like is both to hit 2 centuries. Higgins hit 2 in the last couple of matches and Bingtao has hit 1 in the last 2 and so it's not unreasonable to think, in a "first to 10" match, we won't see two from both.

If i was pushed, I would have Higgins winning this something like 10-8

2pts Both players to hit 2 centuries 7/2 paddypower
2pts Higgins to have the highest break, most 50 breaks and win 5/2 paddypower

• Fader changed the title to The Masters

Yes, he should have gone 8-5 up and won the final - didn't think Bingtao had it in him to win a big one so I am surprised!

Shame he played out of skin to beat Ronnie, I almost got my dream final but Bingham blew his chance as well!

Edited by charliepie