** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Dec 15th & 16th

champratings.jpg

The standard midweek Championship fixtures are here with their odds and ratings. I'm still in a state of mourning after Cardiff's pathetic display against Swansea in the South Wales Derby this past weekend. A bit fed up of us bottle jobbing the derby games now! Anyway, give the stats a read and let us know what bets you're placing for these midweek matches! :ok

Bristol City vs Millwall FC

Bristol City

Doubtful: Jamie Paterson (14/3 f, probably out), Jay Dasilva (9/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Andreas Weimann (7/2 f), Steven Sessegnon (2/0 d), Alfie Mawson (5/0 d), Joe Williams (0/0 d), Liam Walsh (0/0 m), Nathan Baker (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Millwall FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Connor Mahoney (8/1 m), Billy Mitchell (0/0 m), Kenneth Zohore (3/1 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Bristol City
9 home games
Millwall FC
9 away games
0.9 Goals scored per game 0.8
0.8 Goals conceded per game 0.9
44% Clean sheets 56%
67% Team scored 56%
22% Team scored twice 22%
11% Scored in both halves 0%
11% Goal in both halves 22%

I don't think Forest have been quite as bad as our form suggests, we've had a very tough fixture list and the games against Swansea and Watford could have been wins. We are struggling to create chances though, if Knockaert wasn't suspended I'd back us at 7/5 as we desperately need a win and Wednesday seem badly out of form themselves. I will probably still have a small bet if my horse wins.

Brentford aren't quite as good as last season but I still think they are better than Watford and I'll take some 2/1 about the away win.

Only 2 Bets for mit this Midweek-Fixtures here are Swansea DNB and the X at Cardiff-Birmingham Game.

Swansea made good Performance against Cardiff and it looks like that they didn´t must show everything of there Potential. Other Side Derby - for sure they are unbeaten in 5 Games now but specially the Draw against Stoke at Weekend was not there best. My Potters are not in good Squad Shape and Derby didn´t find the Goal. Now at the Moment i see Swansea better then Stoke in Form and from there available Squad. So for me Swansea can grab something here.

Swansea AHC0 @ 1.78 2/10 bet365

Cardiff-Birmingham X @ 3.25 1/10 bet365

Cardiff vs Birmingham

OK, so I'm still wearing all black to commemorate our humping from Swansea on the weekend. Please be gentle with me. I'm not going to lie. Trying to predict what Cardiff are going to do at the moment is harder that picking which number a roulette ball will land on. Here, we take on a resilient but struggling Birmingham side in a 7pm GMT kick-off on Wednesday night from the Cardiff City Stadium.

Cardiff might have had their back ends handed to them on Saturday and faced a severe backlash from their tired fan base who are fed up with derby day bottle jobs but the fact remains that the team is still in 11th place, 6 points off the play-offs, and have won 4 of their last 5 league games. Neil Harris will once again be under pressure to deliver a result after yet another abject performance against the Jacks. Something that is becoming more and more common the longer Harris stays in charge which is the most worrying thing. The Bluebirds have only lost 2 of their last 7 home league matches showing that home form is getting stronger. The team should also gain confidence knowing they haven't suffered defeat at home against Birmingham since 27th September, 2008.

Birmingham might well be down in 17th place but they're still 9 points above the relegation zone and would move to within 1 point of their opponents with a win here. Aitor Karanka has been brought in to turn the club's fortunes around but it's a slow burner. The Blues have only won 2 of their last 9 league games but their troubles mainly seem to be coming at home. It's 5 league games at home without a win but on the road their results have been far better. The club has lost just 1 of their 9 league games away from home including winning their last two away league trips.

The head-to-head record shows Cardiff have the edge here with just 1 loss in their last 7 meetings with Birmingham. There's no denying that Karanka has got this Birmingham team difficult to beat on their travels. A defensive-based set up means they're tough to break down and have been snatching points on their travels by the odd goal. I'd probably have to back @Neubs going for the draw but who knows with Cardiff this season. We're just as likely to be the ideal opponent for a Birmingham smash and grab job as we are to destroy them and end their decent away run. I'm so confused by my own team right now! Bring back Neil Warnock and the guaranteed results at home! :lol

Birmingham Double Chance @ 1.83 with RedZone

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.61 with SportNation

21 hours ago, Neubs said:

Only 2 Bets for mit this Midweek-Fixtures here are Swansea DNB and the X at Cardiff-Birmingham Game.

Swansea made good Performance against Cardiff and it looks like that they didn´t must show everything of there Potential. Other Side Derby - for sure they are unbeaten in 5 Games now but specially the Draw against Stoke at Weekend was not there best. My Potters are not in good Squad Shape and Derby didn´t find the Goal. Now at the Moment i see Swansea better then Stoke in Form and from there available Squad. So for me Swansea can grab something here.

Swansea AHC0 @ 1.78 2/10 >bet365

Cardiff-Birmingham X @ 3.25 1/10 >bet365

Bad Pick here with the Swans and Cardiff with late Winner....

1 hour ago, Neubs said:

Bad Pick here with the Swans and Cardiff with late Winner....

To be fair to you, @Neubs, the game last night was a microcosm of our season. Totally unpredictable, completely inconsistent, and moments of genius mixed with spells of absolute calamity! I can't advice you enough to stay away from betting on our games right now. Nobody knows which team will turn up!