** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Dec 15th - 17th

I really like the Odds on the Saints here. Don´t know why Arsenal are can become such low Odds. They are little bit out of Form now and actually the Pressure is high. Sit in bottom of the League Table and now they will play against a Saints Team who have really impressed me against Sheffield. That looks really easy and now in this intensive Machtweeks such easy Games like the Saints have, that can be a small Advantage. Arsenal on other Side with tough Game against Burnley and lose at Home. Now they must made the Game and that´s fair to say, thats what Southampton like. Play defensive and then make fast Counter Attacks.

For me at the Moment, the Saints are strong enough to take all 3 Points from London at Wednesday.

Southampton AHC+0.25 @ 1.98 3/10 bet365

The same here at the Big Game between Liverpool and Tottenham. Liverpool are not in there best Shape. Tough Shedule, no big Holiday in Sumer,Many injured Players. Think at the Moment it´s too Much. Now against Tottenham who are in good Shape, played only Draw against Palace, but my feeling said, they are happy with this Point. That was not that intensive Game for the Spurs and it had look´s like that the Spurs didn´t want to take too much risk, because of the Game against the Reds. For sure Liverpool domintated maybe 60-70 Minutes against Fulham after 0-1 down. But it´s fair to say that they didn´t scored the Winning Goal. Also after that Game Spurs have 1 More Day to rest. So now in December that´s important. Think Bale will come back after ilness, maybe Lamela - so offensive Options for Spurs are huge. And it didn´t looks like that Liverpool are on the best now in Offensive. Also interessting to see how that many young Players that Klopp must bring in Starting XI can handle this tough Shedules at the Moment.

For me Spurs not such a Outsider in this Game.

Spurs AHC+0.5 @ 2.15 3/10 Pinn

Spurs @ 4.66 1/10 Pinn

Manchester City vs West Bromwich

Manchester City

Doubtful: Sergio Aguero (2/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Oleksandr Zinchenko (1/0 m), Eric Garcia (3/0 d)

Suspended: -

West Bromwich

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Kyle Bartley (8/1 d), Hal Robson-Kanu (5/0 f), Sam Field (3/0 m), Conor Townsend (8/0 d)

Suspended: Matheus Pereira (10/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Interesting facts based only on statistics
Manchester City scored at least one goal in 100% of home games.
72% chance that Manchester City will win this game.
72% chance that Manchester City will win first half.
92% chance that there will be at least 1 goal in the first-half.
57% chance that there will be at least 2 goals in the first-half.
64% chance that Manchester City will lead at half-time and will win a game.

Arsenal

They were the top team in the League once. But they have only 30% winning percentage this season, which seems that their tactics is not suitable for the League at present. And they are in poor state now. In last week, they make an own goal instead of any scoring goal.

Southampton

After defeating Sheffield United in last game, they get a winning streak. It is surprising that they have 80% winning percentage thise season. Now they are the fourth in the table of the League. It is believed that they will have a bright future this season.

Arsenal take the lower hand over Southampton in overall strength and recent state. I suspect Southampton will win.

I´m taking today the Both2Score in Wolves-Chelsea Game. Chelsea with Pulisic back and Giroud in-From, they have many offensive Options, but for me they didn´t have that quality in Defensive. Zouma and Silva are good, but both played against Everton at Weekend. Will play both today i see them not so Fresh, specially Silva and they will play against fast Wingers, so difficult to see. I´ve chelsea plans to rotate in Defensive i see quality difference by Ruediger and Christensen. So Wolves can score here for sure, even if they are play without Jiminez and Moutinho. Last 2 Seasons where they play this type of counter attacking Football they scored in both Home Games 2 Times. Also i can´t think that Chelsea didn´t score not again, after goalless against Everton.

For me odds are nice here.

Both2Score - Yes @ 2.00 2/10 bet365

My main pick is Newcastle.  Leeds seem to be everyone's second favourite team because of their style of play, but the fact is they are a lower mid table PL team, as are Newcastle.  Leeds have lost 3 out of the last 5, and have only won one game at home all season (out of 6).  Newcastle have only lost once away in the PL this season (out of 5) so know how to get points on the road.  No way that Leeds should be odds on to win this one, so Newcastle or the draw at 2.1 (betfair) is my strongest pick out of all the games this midweek.

On current form, you have to think Saints are going to go to Arsenal and get a result.  Xhaka and Bellerin are missing for Arsenal but that is probably a good thing as they have been two of their worst players this season.  Arteta might throw a couple of the europa league kids in to replace those two and freshen things up.  I think a draw as the biggest price of the three is what I would take in this game as you'd expect some sort of reaction from Arsenal to their recent form.

I can see why backing spurs in some form could be attractive, but Liverpool's home form over the last 3 years is insane.  I think its 63 out of 64 wins with the other being a draw since they last lost.  I know Liverpool have their injury problems, and they were lucky to get a draw at Fulham.  Spurs played quite well against Palace, certainly creating more chances than they have in recent matches, and I think were unfairly criticised after the match for easing off a bit in the second half.  Only 3 top saves from the keeper stopped spurs getting the win.  A draw at Palace is not a bad result with their team this season, and it was certainly a better draw and performance than Liverpool managed against Fulham

If there is one manager you want in your dugout when you go to a top team looking to get a draw or better, it's got to be Mourinho.  I think the prices on the game are about right but gun to head i'd back the draw as you have to respect Liverpool's home form.  Spurs don't normally do well at Anfield and I think every spurs fan in the country would take a draw now!

Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur

Liverpool was lucky to avoid the defeat against Fulham last weekend, as they needed a late penalty to secure a 1:1 draw. The hosts missed the chance to climb to the top spot and remained second with the same number of points as their upcoming rivals. Jurgen Klopp rested some players in the clash against Midtjylland in the final round of the Champions League group stage, as the Reds have already secured their place in the knockout round. However, Liverpool hasn’t been in a stable form lately as the home side booked just two victories on the last six occasions. Mohamed Salah and the lads have been perfect at Anfield this season, as they celebrated all six times in the Premier League. In the past two games at the home ground, they managed to keep the clean sheet while scoring seven times. The Reds are still having injury troubles, and they will need to cope with them for some time.

Tottenham still hasn’t lost in the Premier League after their defeat in the season-opener against Everton. Jose Mourinho’s side tops the table with a very solid attack and the tightest defense in the competition. Similar to their upcoming opponents, the Spurs drew last weekend away to Crystal Palace. That was their second straight draw when playing away from home, after taking a point against Chelsea in a goalless tie. Harry Kane and the lads finished their Europa League group stage campaign on the top spot, and they want to keep up in the same fashion in the Premier League as well. The Spurs managed to keep the clean sheet six times in their last eight fixtures, and in this one, they will probably be more focused on defending their net.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Tottenham will try to exploit Liverpool’s latest inconsistencies and remain undefeated in this clash. We believe they are capable of snatching a point, and this derby match could end in a draw.

Goals Market Prediction

Head to head clashes between these two sides haven’t been too efficient lately. Since the visitors are very tight in the back, this game could remain under a 2.5 margin.

Draw @ 3.80

Under 2.5 FT @ 2.25

Correct score 1:1 @ 8.00

7 hours ago, rakesh.aset said:

Wolves vs Chelsea

We would go with double chance Chelsea/draw and BTTS.

• Wolverhampton Wanderers in thier last 10 match(s) have won 4 match(s).
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers in thier last 5 home match(s) have won 2 match(s).
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers in thier last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 2 match(s).
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers in thier last 5 home match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 1 match(s).
  • Chelsea in thier last 10 match(s) have won 7 match(s).
  • Chelsea in thier last 5 away match(s) have won 4 match(s).
  • Chelsea in thier last 10 match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 7 match(s).
  • Chelsea in thier last 5 away match(s) have scored 2 or more than 2 goals in 4 match(s).

For more stats of other matches please visit Match Prediction today

Hi mate, good to see your posts with some reasoned selections but you might want to take a look at this post from @StevieDay1983 regarding the use of external links. :ok

On 12/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, Neubs said:

I´m taking today the Both2Score in Wolves-Chelsea Game. Chelsea with Pulisic back and Giroud in-From, they have many offensive Options, but for me they didn´t have that quality in Defensive. Zouma and Silva are good, but both played against Everton at Weekend. Will play both today i see them not so Fresh, specially Silva and they will play against fast Wingers, so difficult to see. I´ve chelsea plans to rotate in Defensive i see quality difference by Ruediger and Christensen. So Wolves can score here for sure, even if they are play without Jiminez and Moutinho. Last 2 Seasons where they play this type of counter attacking Football they scored in both Home Games 2 Times. Also i can´t think that Chelsea didn´t score not again, after goalless against Everton.

For me odds are nice here.

>Both2Score - Yes @ 2.00 2/10 >bet365

Nice Start here and i´m surprised that wolves have catched the Win in Extra Time... But PL at Moment are so interessting with some awesome Results.

Hi guys. I’m new to the forum . The game I wanna focus is Liverpool vs Tottenham. The injury list at Liverpool is long , but that’s an opportunity for the next man to step up . They have been inconsistent lately , playing good at home and kind of sloppy on the road. But today’s game is at Anfield and the last team that visited Anfield , the Wolves lost 4-0. Today’s opponent the Spurs are hard team to play against and I’m sure that Mourinho will set up his team very defensively , trying to hit Liverpool on counter attack with his two best players Kane and Son . They have been terrific so far this season. Joy to watch them really, the way they can pick a team apart with just 2-3 touches of the ball. Klopp will be prepared for this type of game I think. Whether his players can stick with the game plan is a different question. Mane and Firmino haven’t been prolific lately, but today is the perfect day to find some form, and if that happens I can see Liverpool winning . It’s gonna be hard to unlock that defense that Mourinho gonna set , but Liverpool have been there before. My pick- home win

Liverpool vs Tottenham

The biggest Premier League game of the season so far is coming our way at 8pm GMT on Wednesday night when reigning champions Liverpool face league leaders Tottenham at Anfield. Both teams dropped points unexpectedly on the weekend but could this match give us an idea of which of these two teams is better prepared to make a push for the league title this season?

Liverpool looked way off the pace against Fulham last weekend and it could be argued they were even lucky to come away with a draw. It was a second disappointing draw in a matter of days for Jurgen Klopp's side after they were held to a 1-1 draw against Danish minnows FC Midtjylland in the final group game of their Champions League campaign. The Reds are in 2nd place with 25 points and are only held off the top spot by their opponents for this game due to an inferior goal difference. The fact Liverpool have already dropped just 4 fewer points in the league already this season compared to last season shows why some are questioning this team's title credentials. Still, Liverpool have won all 6 of their home league games so far this season. It's also 10 straight home league wins against the "established top six" before this game. Not to mention, their record-breaking run of 65 home league matches in a row without defeat that stretches back to April 2017.

Tottenham appear to be the real deal under Jose Mourinho this season. Not competing in the Champions League this season could prove to be a blessing in disguise with the team using the Europa League to keep fringe players match fit. It's 11 league games unbeaten for Spurs since their opening weekend loss to Everton. That run includes being unbeaten on their travels with 4 wins and 2 draws. The team has also conceded just 10 goals in their 12 league matches so far. Interestingly, Mourinho comes up against a manager in Klopp whom he has never managed to beat as the away team in five attempts. Also, forget the SAS of Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton, who hold the record of 13 for most combined goals between any two players that was set during the 1994/95 season. Tottenham have Harry Kane and Son Heung-min who are already just 1 short of that record.

This is a huge game. There's no hiding from it. We have the league's most potent attacking force taking on the division's most robust defensive unit. Can either of these teams find a breakthrough? It has become sensible to back Liverpool to win at home over recent seasons but this match against Tottenham is undoubtedly one of their toughest in recent memory. I can see these two cancelling each other out with a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Draw @ 4.00 with SpreadEx

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.38 with SBK

All about Kane for me in the big game tonight. Backing him for an assist has been profitable and there still seems to be mismatch between his goalscorer price and his assist price to me. Accoring to Whoscored he has 9 goals and 10 assists in his 12 Premier League appearances. My bets, in ascending order of muggishness, are as follows.

To assist a goal at 5/1 with Lads (boosted from 19/4, I'd have taken 9/2 with Sky Bet or even 4/1 PP)

To score a goal at 2/1 with Fred (limited stake for this "Wednesday Football Special" boost but just about worth taking)

To assist 2 or more goals at 50/1 Sky Bet

To assist a goal and have a shot on target in each half at 17/1 PP

To assist a goal and have 3 or more shots on target at 25/1 PP

To assist Son and Son to assist Kane at 66/1 Betway (or 50s Sky Bet)

He may have an off night but the assist bet is worth a "proper" bet for me, the scorer odds are ok and the others are not the worst "interest" bets to stick a small amount on.

21 minutes ago, inavacuum said:

That 50/1 for Kane to assist 2 or more looks a dream of a price! Will that be available for most Spurs matches? 

Quiet night for him tonight and a blank one for me. Might be shorter for future games reflecting the quality of their opponents. Worth keeping an eye on the assist prices while they remain so much longer than his anytime scorer odds,

Sheffield United vs Manchester United

Sheffield United is the hottest candidate for relegation since they picked up just one point in the first 12 rounds. Chris Wilder’s side needs to start winning as soon as possible if they want to keep their place in the top flight. Although they are not the worst defensive side in the competition, David McGoldrick and the lads scored just five goals. The Blades are in an appealing streak of seven defeats in a row, and they netted only three times during that period. Luckily for the home side, the nearest safe spot is not so far away since Fulham is only eight points ahead of them. However, Sheffield United needs to break their winless run and so that they can get involved in the survival battle.

On the other hand, Manchester United enjoys a good streak in the Premier League as they failed to win just once in the past five rounds. That unbeatable run launched them to 9th place, having two games in hand and being eight points behind Liverpool. With the potential win from this clash, they would climb to the 5th spot and get just two points away from Tottenham. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side managed to snatch a draw against their local rivals City last weekend, in a goalless draw which disappointed many football fans. Although the Red Devils have trouble playing at Old Trafford, the visitors have been perfect at away grounds as they celebrated in all five outings. Manchester United can get very close to the top four if they pick up all three points from this clash, and they have a very good chance of doing so.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

Manchester United is a strong favorite in this one, and they should win this match. We believe they are going to meet the expectations and get involved in the battle for the top four on the table.

Goals Market Prediction

Their head to head clashes at Bramall Lane have always been pretty efficient. This one shouldn’t be much different, and it should go over a 2.5 margin.

Manchester United to win @ 1.45

Over 2.5 FT @ 1.80

Correct score 1:3 @ 13.00

On 12/14/2020 at 12:53 PM, Neubs said:

I really like the Odds on the Saints here. Don´t know why Arsenal are can become such low Odds. They are little bit out of Form now and actually the Pressure is high. Sit in bottom of the League Table and now they will play against a Saints Team who have really impressed me against Sheffield. That looks really easy and now in this intensive Machtweeks such easy Games like the Saints have, that can be a small Advantage. Arsenal on other Side with tough Game against Burnley and lose at Home. Now they must made the Game and that´s fair to say, thats what Southampton like. Play defensive and then make fast Counter Attacks.

For me at the Moment, the Saints are strong enough to take all 3 Points from London at Wednesday.

Southampton AHC+0.25 @ 1.98 3/10 >bet365

On 12/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, Neubs said:

The same here at the Big Game between Liverpool and Tottenham. Liverpool are not in there best Shape. Tough Shedule, no big Holiday in Sumer,Many injured Players. Think at the Moment it´s too Much. Now against Tottenham who are in good Shape, played only Draw against Palace, but my feeling said, they are happy with this Point. That was not that intensive Game for the Spurs and it had look´s like that the Spurs didn´t want to take too much risk, because of the Game against the Reds. For sure Liverpool domintated maybe 60-70 Minutes against Fulham after 0-1 down. But it´s fair to say that they didn´t scored the Winning Goal. Also after that Game Spurs have 1 More Day to rest. So now in December that´s important. Think Bale will come back after ilness, maybe Lamela - so offensive Options for Spurs are huge. And it didn´t looks like that Liverpool are on the best now in Offensive. Also interessting to see how that many young Players that Klopp must bring in Starting XI can handle this tough Shedules at the Moment.

For me Spurs not such a Outsider in this Game.

Spurs AHC+0.5 @ 2.15 3/10 Pinn

Spurs @ 4.66 1/10 Pinn

Spurs with late Goal against them and Anfield again a dominated Fortress.

Saints with the Draw but after Arsenal went down to 10 Men - i think the Saints and also myself are unhappy with only 1 Point...

Don't usually post my last minute selections but, for posterity and to see if I can achieve the novelty of posting a winning bet, here's tonight's!

Villa v Burnley: Burnley to win at 7/2 888, Grealish to score at 4 on BF and El Ghazi to score at 11/4 Lads.

Think the odds slightly flatter Villa, much as they deserve to be favs. Decent prices about their 2nd and 3rd most likely scorers behind Watkins.