** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DAK'S BACKS

the_dak

Good afternoon David,

Hope you’re feeling better today and it’s nothing more serious than a rotten cold.

You hit on the idea of backing horses to win that  had won their first ever  Handicap LTO because you noticed some of them were winning the races I was Laying Hat Trick Seeker's in and doing me a favour in the process.

Now the horses that win for you become my Hat Trick Seeker ‘s next time they run.

That’s what you call re-cycling. ?

You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.

Yes happysandwich when it gets to 100k I wont be able to thank you enough, I'm afraid I got a positive covid result back and I feel i'm getting worse so i will have to stop posting on here for the next two weeks and hopefully return then.P.S. I'M STILL NOTICING IF YOU WERE MORE SELECTIVE AND PICKED THE WIDE MARGIN WINNERS IN THE FIRST HANDICAP THE STRIKE RATE IS EXCELLENT..GOOD LUCK ALL

Edited by the_dak

David,

Don’t worry about posting anywhere at the moment, just concentrate on your health and beating this virus.

We’ll all be more than pleased when we hear from you in two weeks time.

My best friends brother (he’s 81) tested positive last week for Covid and today he was taken into Basildon Hospital, the same one my brother recently died in.

Hope everything goes well for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Feeling fully recovered from covid, starting a fresh with new selection rules : first time handicap winners of chasers and hurdles (not including flat after looking at past results) but the winners have to have won by 4 lengths or more I'm going to include Irish racing too............Bank will be starting bank of 1 % of £1000 (£10) and I will re calculate daily after results are in so the next days sections will be 1% of new bank . 

selection 1    £10win

Tuesday 9 February 2021 15:40 Market Rasen EASY AS THAT

Good to see you back posting David after your scare with the virus. My Daughter and her husband both recently tested positive and, like you, have thankfully come through it OK.

I’ll be watching your posts with interest.

Have you noticed the troll (The Management) on my new HTS’s thread?

You even got a mention on there. ?

Laying Hat Trick Seekers > Betfair Community > Horse Racing

I fully understand your decision David.

It was an interesting exercise while it lasted though.

I still have £102.87 in my Betfair account from Boris’s £200 I put in on 5th December and have Layed virtually every Hat Trick Seeker to win £10.

I have taken screenshots of every bet on Betfair (all 13 pages).

The only other bet I had was £100 on Saint Roi at Christmas which lost.

It’s only a matter of time before it’s all gone but me and my wife are getting a lot of fun, while we are in lockdown, high fiving when we win a tenner.

We even revolve our day around the race times especially our dinner time.

Good luck

H T S's.jpg