Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Non-League Predictions > 8th/9th December

2/3 on Saturday with Dulwich and Boreham Wood both winning to keep the profits turning over. Tuesday I have 5 bets and 1 on Wednesday.

Barnet v Stockport

Barnet were better on Saturday against Wealdstone although Wealdstone still had the better chances to win the game and I just don't see how they can keep Stockport quiet on Tuesday night. Stockport had a very good 2-0 victory at Bromley on Saturday in their 1st league game back after their Covid break. John Rooney is on fire this season and he will fancy his chances against Barnet's shaky defence. Regular followers will know I don't often tip up odds on shots, but even at 19/20 and 10/11 they look a good value bet.

Bromley v Yeovil

Speaking of Bromley I think they look a good price to beat Yeovil. Bromley had their chances against Stockport and just couldn't finish them. Against a lesser side in Yeovil you would think they would get more joy. I put up Easteligh to beat Yeovil a week ago and they did so with ease as they continue to struggle in the league. Bromley were in good form prior to the Stockport loss and there was nothing in the performance to suggest there will be a dip in form due. They should be around the Even money mark for me.

Hartlepool v Kings Lynn

I am taking a bit of a flyer here as the price of 9/2 suggests, but I really do think Kings Lynn have a chance here. I mentioned their poor form when opposing them on Saturday and although Kings Lynn have a leaky defence we know Hartlepool are hardly prolific scorers. Even when they do lose they nearly always manage to score at least 1 goal and with Hartlepool only having scored 5 in 8 (3 of them came against Yeovil) I will take a chance that Kings Lynn can outscore their hosts. I would have them around 2/1 myself.

Chorley v Guiseley

They are clearly aren't going to be 18/1 to win this, but hopefully they can still win for us at 11/10 on Tuesday night. Chorley spoiled the welcome home party for Boston on Saturday when winning 2-0 and there wasn't a great deal wrong with drawing with Curzon last Tuesday as they are useful this season. Guiseley did have a good win against Spennymoor two games ago, but apart from that they have struggled for points. Chorley are in a false position in the league for me and they look a solid bet.

Marine v Hyde

Having tipped up two of the 4 FA Cup 3rd round Non-League sides I am going to add Marine to the list. As their FA Cup run has showed they are a very strong side for a Step 4 team this season and could easily hold their own in Hyde's league. These two sides wont be playing league football until January at the earliest, but the FA is carrying on with the FA Trophy which is why this is being played. Marine were allowed to train during lockdown because they were still in the FA Cup and they then obviously have had the Havant game as well. That should be to their advantage and Hyde have only won 1 league game out of 6 so far this season. Quite why Marine are 13/5 for this I don't know and they can have more cup success.

Havant & Waterlooville v Slough (Wednesday)

Havant will be kicking themselves for under performing against Marine in that FA Cup tie and they then followed that up with a poor performance in the league when losing 3-2 to Hemel a week ago. They finally bounced back to their league form prior to the FA Cup loss when beating Chelmsford 3-1 on Saturday and they will fancy their chances of beating an under performing Slough. Slough did manage to stop the rot by coming from 2 down to draw against Chippenham on Saturday, but there were 4 losses on the bounce prior to that draw and they have only managed to beat Bath and Hemel (on the opening day) this season. Havant should have too much for them.

Stockport 4pts @ 19/20 with William Hill and Betway

Bromley 2pts @ 7/5 with William Hill and Betway

Kings Lynn 1pt @ 9/2 with Bet365

Chorley 2.5pts @ 11/10 with William Hill

Marine 2pts @ 13/5 with Bet365

Havant & Waterlooville 2.5pts @ 23/20 with William Hill