Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** February Naps Competition Result: 1st RAYSINGH_GURU, 2nd CASH OUT KEV, 3rd HARRY_FAINT99, 4th DONNYFLYER. KO Cup Winner MRJOL, Most Winners: BYMATRIX **

Non-League Predictions > December 5th

A cracking Tuesday with 4 winners out of 5 helped by a late winner from Torquay. Been waiting for the National League fixtures to be priced up which for some reason took until Thursday afternoon. I have just the 3 bets for Saturday, but they are all outsiders (at the time of writing).

Barnet v Wealdstone

Barnet performed with credit against MK Dons in the FA Cup last week, but their awful league form showed up again on Wednesday night when they were thumped 5-2 by Halifax. Prior to that game Halifax had only scored 6 goals in the league! Barnet's defence has been an issue all season and they have conceded 24 in their 10 league games. We know that Wealdstone can score goals against the right opposition and Barnet are clearly the right opposition. They performed with credit against leaders Torquay on Tuesday night, but eventually Torquay got that late winner for us. Barnet's 2 league wins have come against Weymouth and Dagenham who are either side of them in the table. The away side may have only picked up 1 point in their last 4 games, but given they have played 4 of the current top 6 in the table I think 1 point was probably as much as they could have hoped for. There is no way they should be 9/4 to win this and I would have them no bigger than 6/4 myself.

Hartlepool v Boreham Wood

Boreham Wood are definitely better than their league position suggests and they had a nice confidence boosting win against Canvey Island in the FA Cup on Monday night. In my view they have a better side than Hartlepool. the home side have only won one of their last 7 games and that was against bottom side Yeovil. They also were held to a 0-0 draw at Barnet in their next game. Granted on Tuesday night they ended up with 10 men against Solihull, but they were playing a side who had played 120 minutes on Saturday in their first game for a while. They look lacklustre up front at the moment and apart from the 3-1 at Yeovil they have only scored 1 goal in their last 7. There is every chance 1 will be enough for the away side.

Hungerford v Dulwich Hamlet

I mentioned that Dulwich were improving when I put them up to beat Bath a couple of weeks ago and after going a goal down they ran out easy 4-1 winners. They haven't played since so come into this game fresher than their hosts. To be fair to Hungerford they have done amazingly well to be as high in the table as they are and a draw against St Albans and only going down 2-1 to Dartford after being in front were good efforts as well. Tuesday night it came crashing down a bit though as Oxford City beat them 4-1. Given Oxford had played 120 minutes just two days prior you would have thought Hungerford would have done better. I'd still have them as favourites, but I certainly think their is plenty of juice in Dulwich's price.

Wealdstone 2pts @ 9/4 with Bet365

Boreham Wood 2pts @ 19/10 with Bet365

Dulwich Hamlet 1pt @ 23/10 with Betfair