** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - DECEMBER 2020

MCLARKE

• Fader pinned this topic
12 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

I am although it is quite messy. I am attempting to automate as much as possible but there is still quite a lot of manual input.

It will normally be updated on the day but because there was a problem with my source data for the results yesterday's is running late.

I'm sure that you will soon knock it into shape.  Many thanks to @Fader, he did a marvellous job of taking it over in an extreme emergency.  

All change at the top with 3 big priced Saturday winners resulting in a profitable day for the naps.

ADAMROSS leads the way with a 25/1 winner with BARNSLEYCHOP also having a big priced Aintree winner.

Not to be outdone, CRAIG BLUENOSE tips an all weather 28/1 shot.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

After a few quiet days some cracking results today.

Leading the way is @bymatrix with Another Theatre romping home by 18 lengths at 28/1.

Not far behind is @Rainbow who selects Lingfield cracker DUTUGAMUNU at 20/1. @Sugardaddyken also selects this horse as an EW bet.

Despite all this @adamross extends the lead at the top with Bangers And Cash finishing 2nd at 18/1.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Some big prized winners today and altogether 42 points profit generated by the naps.

Leading the way is @Donnyflyer who leaps 83 places to 2nd with 33/1 winner Water of Leith.

@SimonE makes it 2 out of 2 with a 9/1 winner to add to yesterday's 12/1 winner.

@Peter York finds a 28/1 winner and @Wanderlust also moves in to the KO cup places with a 9/1 selection.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png