Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - DECEMBER 2020

• Fader pinned this topic
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An excellent start to the new competition with 21 winners.  PERCYP leads the way with a cracking 22/1 winner. Kingdom For starts a gamble with a 12/1 shot backed in to 5/2. This is my f

Well the last day of month once again proved it ain't over till it's over.  Very well done to all the winners and a special thank you to MC successfully completing your first month relatively uns

I'm sure that you will soon knock it into shape.  Many thanks to @Fader, he did a marvellous job of taking it over in an extreme emergency.  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

I am although it is quite messy. I am attempting to automate as much as possible but there is still quite a lot of manual input.

It will normally be updated on the day but because there was a problem with my source data for the results yesterday's is running late.

I'm sure that you will soon knock it into shape.  Many thanks to @Fader, he did a marvellous job of taking it over in an extreme emergency.  

After a few quiet days some cracking results today.

Leading the way is @bymatrix with Another Theatre romping home by 18 lengths at 28/1.

Not far behind is @Rainbow who selects Lingfield cracker DUTUGAMUNU at 20/1. @Sugardaddyken also selects this horse as an EW bet.

Despite all this @adamross extends the lead at the top with Bangers And Cash finishing 2nd at 18/1.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Some big prized winners today and altogether 42 points profit generated by the naps.

Leading the way is @Donnyflyer who leaps 83 places to 2nd with 33/1 winner Water of Leith.

@SimonE makes it 2 out of 2 with a 9/1 winner to add to yesterday's 12/1 winner.

@Peter York finds a 28/1 winner and @Wanderlust also moves in to the KO cup places with a 9/1 selection.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic