** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > December 1st/2nd

Darran

May only have had the 1 winner over the weekend, but when that winner is 18/1 it still meant it was a profitable weekend. Chorley were superb and fully deserved the victory and did it the hard way coming from a goal down as well. It was frustrating not to get one of the others over the line and apart from Darlington they were all close to landing the victory. Back to league action this week and I have 4 bets in the National League and 1 in the National League North.

Kings Lynn v Bromley

Bromley went through last month unbeaten and have only lost 2 games in the league all season. They looked in good shape on Saturday when drawing with a bang in form Wrexham side. I think they will be too strong for a Kings Lynn side who have struggled when they have played the better sides. They did beat Woking which was a fair effort, but otherwise they have beaten Maidenhead when they were poor at the start of the season, Barnet and then Dover last week. They struggled against Portsmouth on Saturday in the FA Cup which wasn't a great surprise. The draw does concern me slightly as Bromley have drawn 3 of their last 5, but they are the stronger team and I think there is value in the price.

Solihull Moors v Hartlepool

Solihull were really good against Morecombe on Saturday and they really should have put the game to bed in the first half. Their manager reckons that their enforced Covid break stopped them from winning and that could well be the case given they had extra time. That is the one concern for me here especially as Hartlepool didn't play on Saturday, but I do think there is value in the price as Solihull are looking good this season. Hartlepool were poor last week against Barnet as well.

Wealdstone v Torquay

As mentioned below Wealdstone have lost their keeper after he was recalled by Luton. It is worth checking out his double save against Notts County last week as well. 10 days ago I backed Sutton to beat Wealdstone and after they went 2 up early on it should have been game over. Indeed they could have had 4 or 5 by half time. Quite how it ended up 3-3 after that I don't know, but I said at the time I felt Wealdstone are in a false position and they were really put to the sword by Notts County last week. It is no fluke that Torquay are top as they are looking really good so far this season and they could easily stay there come April. Wealdstone will no doubt be attacking again and Torquay should be able to take full advantage of the chances they will get due to this. They should never have been odds against.

Yeovil v Eastleigh

Eastleigh have only lost once this season in the league and it is hard to see why they are such a big price to beat a team who have yet to win. Granted Eastleigh's defeat was against the team just above Yeovil in the table, Dover, but apart from that they have done well. Yeovil are really finding things tough and they had to play 120 minutes against Stockport on Sunday. That will be tough although it is worth pointing out that Eastleigh refused to move the game to Wednesday night so they could gain the advantage of the fact Yeovil played on Tuesday. Probably not ideal that happened as it might spur the home side on, but even so Eastleigh have a better chance than the odds suggest.

Gloucester v Boston

I should have opposed Gloucester on Saturday and they deservedly lost 2-1 to Farsely. As much as I wasn't Rowe's biggest fan, they did look rudderless at the weekend and lacked ideas. Again injuries, suspensions and losing Asante didn't help matters. It is still unclear if any of the injured will return although I have been told ex Boston player Whittle is likely to play. Like Solihull, Boston suffered for not having played for a while due to Covid on Saturday. They took the lead at Fylde, but then lost out 2-1. That was a tough first game back, but if City are weakened and play like they did on Saturday then there will be only one winner as Boston are a really good side.

Bromley 1pt @ 13/10 with William Hill

Solihull 1pt @ 13/10 with William Hill

Torquay 3pts @ 11/10 with William Hill

Eastleigh 1pt @ 9/4 with William Hill

Boston 1pt @ 15/8 with Betway if you can get it or 8/5 with Betfair & Betfred

9 hours ago, buga00 said:

Gloucester can´t loose all games @Darran ........

For sure, but they are now in different Sittuation. Thinks with New Coach must be sorted New - New Ideas, New Tactics and so on. And Boston isn´t such a Bad Team. If they are Momentum where Gloucester isn´t that good in Form - it is now.