Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Championship Predictions > Dec 1st & 2nd

champratings.jpg

There's no time for rest in the Championship with another round of midweek matches coming up! I'll look to get a troubled preview of Cardiff up again. God knows what they're going to do to me this week. They'll be joining Manchester United and Atalanta as my immortal enemies at this rate! Let us know your bets below! :ok

Cardiff vs Huddersfield

The Championship is a relentless and unforgivable machine at the worst of times but after an exciting win it's something that can actually prove to be a positive with the games coming so fast and hard. On Tuesday night, it's a 7pm GMT kick-off between Cardiff and Huddersfield at the Cardiff City Stadium. Both teams are bouncing after wins on the weekend but can either of them make it two victories in a row?

Cardiff really made me look like a mug on Saturday. After weeks of backing the team to get the job done I finally lost patience and felt Neil Harris was a dead man walking. Especially when he promised sweeping changes but only brought in youngster Mark Harris as the only real noticeable alteration to the side that got beaten 1-0 away to Coventry. It seems as if Harris's introduction was enough. His enthusiasm and positive nature as a local lad wore off on his team mates and inspired the Bluebirds to a 4-0 dominant win at home to Luton. That made it 2 wins from their last 3 home matches and suggested that maybe Harris the manager isn't quite done yet with the team now up to 14th and just 7 points off the play-offs.

Huddersfield have come into this season with a new man at the helm in former Leeds under-23 head coach Carlos Corberan. The influence of his former boss Marcelo Bielsa has been clear in the way the Terriers have approached this season but it's brought mixed results. The Yorkshire team are in 13th place and 6 points off the pace of the play-offs. The 3-2 win over Middlesbrough on the weekend meant it is now just 1 loss from their last 4 league matches but they have only won 1 of their last 4 away league games. It is perhaps a little encouraging that they've scored in 5 of their last 6 away matches so they have that attacking threat needed to cause teams trouble on their travels.

One of the most astonishing statistics for this fixture is that Cardiff are unbeaten in their last 12 league meetings with Huddersfield and have managed to win 8 of those games. Before the weekend, I wouldn't have fancied us to take a victory against anyone but seeing how we played on Saturday I actually feel it could be worth backing us to add another win to our record here.

Cardiff to Win @ 1.95 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with VBet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Birmingham have drawn their last 3 matches in Championship.
Derby have failed to win their last 10 home matches in Championship.
Cardiff are undefeated in their last 13 matches against Huddersfield in all competitions.
Brentford have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 matches against Rotherham in all competitions.
Brentford have won their last 3 matches against Rotherham in all competitions.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 01.12.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2020-21763

Bournemouth vs Preston NE

Bournemouth

Doubtful: Lewis Cook (11/1 m), Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld (12/5 f, top scorer), Joshua King (5/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Stacey (12/1 d), Cameron Carter-Vickers (0/0 d)

Suspended:

Preston NE

Doubtful: Paul Gallagher (4/0 m), Josh Harrop (3/0 m), Andrew Hughes (9/0 d), Louis Moult (0/0 f), Josh Earl (0/0 d), Billy Bodin (1/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: Darnell Fisher (5/1 d)

Over/Under Goals
Bournemouth
7 home games
Preston NE
7 away games
57% Over 1.5 goals 100%
29% Over 2.5 goals 86%
29% Over 3.5 goals 43%
29% Over 4.5 goals 29%
14% Over 5.5 goals 14%
43% Under 1.5 goals 0%
71% Under 2.5 goals 14%
71% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 71%
29% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 29%
0% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 14%

Derby County vs Coventry City

Derby County

Doubtful: Jordon Ibe (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Coventry City

Doubtful: Michael Rose (7/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Marko Maroši (13/0 first goalkeeper), Matty Godden (10/4 f, top scorer), Julien Dacosta (2/0 d), Jodi Jones (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Win/Draw/Lose
Derby County
7 home games
Coventry City
7 away games
0% Win 0%
29% Draw 29%
71% Lose 71%
0% Win and over 1.5 goals 0%
43% Lose and over 1.5 goals 71%
29% Team won first half 0%
29% Draw at half-time 71%
43% Team lost first half 29%

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I´m not asking @StevieDay1983 today about his Bluebirds. I´m taking them today. They have impressed me with 4-0 Win against Luton at Weekend and they had played the much easier Game at Weekend, then Huddersfield. In Weeks now with tough Fixtures in few Days can be this important. Yes Huddersfield impressed also with Win against M´brough. But i think they are now little bit overperforming in Offensive, with scoring 3 last Game and 3 at Stoke last Week. Hope that they didn´t continue that today...  Also Cardiff with not that badest H2H against Huddersfield.

I´m also today on Bristol City, can´t belive that they will Lose again today and with QPR i think they have an opponent where they can Grab something today. Also i take Brentford with a little bit more of Stake. They now finding his Form right Now and with a Game in Rotherham i think they can continue that Form. Rotherham with 1 Point at Weekend against Bournemouth but as i said, such Games are intensive and it´s hard to belive that they can do this again. Also maybe they have 1 Eye at Weekend game where they play important Game at Coventry, where they can make Points against direct Opponent against Place out of Relegation.

Cardiff @ 1.94 3/10 unibet

Bristol City AHC+0.25 @ 1.90 2/10 Pinn

Brentford @ 1.80 4/10 unibet

3 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m not asking @StevieDay1983 today about his Bluebirds. I´m taking them today. They have impressed me with 4-0 Win against Luton at Weekend and they had played the much easier Game at Weekend, then Huddersfield. In Weeks now with tough Fixtures in few Days can be this important. Yes Huddersfield impressed also with Win against M´brough. But i think they are now little bit overperforming in Offensive, with scoring 3 last Game and 3 at Stoke last Week. Hope that they didn´t continue that today...  Also Cardiff with not that badest H2H against Huddersfield.

I´m also today on Bristol City, can´t belive that they will Lose again today and with QPR i think they have an opponent where they can Grab something today. Also i take Brentford with a little bit more of Stake. They now finding his Form right Now and with a Game in Rotherham i think they can continue that Form. Rotherham with 1 Point at Weekend against Bournemouth but as i said, such Games are intensive and it´s hard to belive that they can do this again. Also maybe they have 1 Eye at Weekend game where they play important Game at Coventry, where they can make Points against direct Opponent against Place out of Relegation.

The Championship is reaching peak levels of unpredictability right now but I like the look of those bets @Neubs.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Millwall have drawn their last 5 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Watford’s last 7 away games in Championship.
Sheff Wed have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in Championship.
Norwich are undefeated in their last 10 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Swansea’s last 9 games in Championship.
Nottingham Forest have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 02.12.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2020-21766

Was tempted by a few but wussed out and just gone for a treble again. Bournemouth, Brentford and Norwich. hopefully 3 of the best teams can get the job done @ around 5.5/1.

Might back Forest tomorrow even though we've lost 3 in a row I think we've been playing ok and Watford look beatable to me (not withstanding the 4-1 at the weekend!). We should drift out a bit more and will pull the trigger if we hit 5/2.

12 hours ago, Neubs said:

All 3 Bet´s Won

Derby again can´t hold the Lead... Will be difficult for them next Weeks - or maybe they need a Game where they are not the Favorites.

For tomorrow i´ve got No Idea. It´s all difficult Games for now.

For me only today is the Bet on Both2Score - Yes in Luton-Norwich Game. Norwich with much offensive Quality but also with long Injury List, so Physis isn´t maybe on the maximum Level at the Moment by Norwich Players. Luton on other Side without a Home Win since 5 Games. If they want to stay in League you must also grab some Wins at Home. Maybe they can surprise us tonight, but who knows.I only think they can score here for sure.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.72 3/10 bet365

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

For me only today is the Bet on Both2Score - Yes in Luton-Norwich Game. Norwich with much offensive Quality but also with long Injury List, so Physis isn´t maybe on the maximum Level at the Moment by Norwich Players. Luton on other Side without a Home Win since 5 Games. If they want to stay in League you must also grab some Wins at Home. Maybe they can surprise us tonight, but who knows.I only think they can score here for sure.

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.72 3/10 bet365

That was a fast won and i´m little bit dissapointed with me. I said it that Norwich have many injured players but didn´t take the Luton Win. But even with the Both2Score Bet won it was a nice Midweek-Gameday. I´ve some nice Bet´s in my Mind for Weekend - but we will see what next 2 Days will bring with new News.