Announcements
*** Aintree Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Sugardaddyken, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Roy Keane ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Non-League Predictions > November 28th

Conference

Notts County vs Wealdstone at 27 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.21 - 3.88 - 3.46 and for Over / Under 2 - 2
Notts County in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Notts County scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Wealdstone in the last six matches had 4 wins, one draw,one defeat and gathered 13 points, 72.2% of the total available.
In these matches, Wealdstone scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Altrincham vs Maidenhead at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3 - 3.64 - 2.56 and for Over / Under 2 - 2
Altrincham in the last six matches had 2 wins, no draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 6 points, 33.3% of the total available.
In these matches, Altrincham scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Maidenhead in the last six matches had 4 wins, 2 draws, no defeats.and gathered 14 points, 77.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Maidenhead scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Bromley vs Wrexham at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.6 - 3.69 - 2.9 and for Over / Under 2.02 - 1.98
Bromley in the last six matches had 3 wins, 2 draws,one defeat and gathered 11 points, 61.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Bromley scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Wrexham in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Wrexham scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 2 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 1 of them both teams scored, and in 5 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Sutton vs Halifax at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.93 - 4.02 - 4.33 and for Over / Under 1.93 - 2.07
Sutton in the last six matches had 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 8 points, 44.4% of the total available.
In these matches, Sutton scored in 4 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Halifax in the last six matches had no wins, 4 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 4 points, 22.2% of the total available.
In these matches, Halifax scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Weymouth vs Chesterfield at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.26 - 3.65 - 2.39 and for Over / Under 2 - 2
Weymouth in the last six matches had 2 wins, no draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 6 points, 33.3% of the total available.
In these matches, Weymouth scored in 3 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

Chesterfield in the last six matches had one win, no draws, 5 defeats, and gathered 3 points, 16.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Chesterfield scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

15 hours ago, Darran said:

At this stage there will be no Non-League tips for me on Saturday and my FA Cup picks will be on that section of the site. Obviously anyone else is free to put up any picks for the weekends action.

Gloucester to win , and Gloucester -1 ,   with new forward Campbell  from loan they will socred goals .....believe Darran :)

6 hours ago, buga00 said:

Gloucester to win , and Gloucester -1 ,   with new forward Campbell  from loan they will socred goals .....believe Darran :)

Not for me. Asante has gone, 1 player is suspended, 1 player is out injured for sure and 3 including McClure have to pass fitness tests in the morning. If they all miss the game then it brings the teams much closer.

9 minutes ago, Darran said:

Not for me. Asante has gone, 1 player is suspended, 1 player is out injured for sure and 3 including McClure have to pass fitness tests in the morning. If they all miss the game then it brings the teams much closer.

oh no Asane also gone .....what a traitor :(

1 hour ago, buga00 said:

oh no Asane also gone .....what a traitor :(

Was going to be the one player Rowe would want to take to him and he has previous in not being loyal so no great surprise. Chesterfield are welcome to the pair of them as I'm not sure either of them are going to be a great success.

1 hour ago, Neubs said:

@Darran What do you think about Maidenhead to Win? They are on a good Run of Results and Atlrincham with Mid-Week Game also. Why are Maidenhead for my Opinion so high in Odds?

Also i will take Chesterfield today - new Coach and also Weymouth without a Game since 1 Month.

Yes sadly Rowe couldn’t have had an easier game for his 1st game in charge. Hoping they lose though. Thought there might be marginal value in Maidenhead but don’t feel strongly enough myself

Glad to know that i didn´t pick Maidenhead - Chesterfield with the Win here. Will be interessting to see how they will made next Games. They have to play against 2 Oponents in next Games where they can Win - maybe thinks now will turn around here.

@Darran do you think new Coach can made nearly the same things whith Chesterfield, which he made in Gloucester?