** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL week 12 - PercyP

PercyP

The nfl is reaching an exciting time as teams seek to reach the end of the season playoffs. Cumulative W21 L13 D1 profit 318 points.

Browns can keep the winning sequence going - 6.5 @ 10/11

Miami were not good on Sunday but this means the spread is lower. Miami -7 @ 20/21

Chiefs are my tip for the superbowl. Take them to win  - 3.5 @ 20/21

Raiders ran the  chiefs close. Falcons were mauled. Julio Jones injured taking Raiders -3 @ 20/21

Chargers are my outsider tip +5.5 @ 10/11

Usual bet 1 point Canadian 4 point accumulator 30 points staked.

Hi Ipswich45,

I try to avoid midweek games as I like watching the games on the Red Zone.

The Steelers are a good team, but very few teams go the season unbeaten. Why? Two reasons 1) The focus changes to the Superbowl play offs and keeping key players fit 2) The opponents are usual playing must win games.

Without Covid issues I would have picked Baltimore ats this week as they need to win or they could be out of the Superbowl playoffs.

i see the steelers v ravens was moved to sunday in the end due to covid tests on the ravens side 

i do enjoy watching redzone sunday evenings but given the thanksgiving games ill probably end up watching the pre mentioned game instead , its amazing really you got steelers 10-0 but you have the Eagles on a 3-6-1 record that could easily make the playoffs  as were winning NFC East until washington won last night     very strange season

What a disappointing week W1 L4 a full loss of 30points.

Miami won.

3 results went close but were not winners. Both the Chiefs and Browns took their off the gas letting their oppents score late in the game turning winning bets into losers. The Chargers on the other hand could not score a TD from one yard late on. 

I'm at a complete loss to explain the Raiders performance. Total humiliation.

Cum W22 L17 D1 profit 288 points.