** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 27th - 29th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Brentford have drawn their last 3 home matches in Championship.
Brentford have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 8 matches against QPR in all competitions.
Brentford have won their last 5 home matches against QPR in all competitions.
Brentford have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 27.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-11-2020-21740

Blackburn are having a good season and are scoring plenty of goals, so look worth backing at almost evens.

I opposed Derby in midweek but I thought they played better than the result suggests, missing several really good chances. 6/7 (1.85) is tempting me in against Wycombe and might drift out even more by Saturday. I'd be more confident if Rooney doesn't play to be honest. I'll wait for the lineups but I think I will end up having a bet.

Brentford FC vs QPR

Brentford FC

Doubtful: Josh Dasilva (13/1 f, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Christian Norgaard (4/0 m), Mads Roerslev (0/0 d), Shandon Baptiste (1/0 m)

Suspended: -

QPR

Doubtful: Rob Dickie (10/0 d), Conor Masterson (4/0 d), Yoann Barbet (13/1 d), George Thomas (3/0 m, probably out)

Out (injuries/other): Luke Amos (5/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Overall Stats
Brentford FC
6 home games
QPR
6 away games
1.5 Goals scored per game 0.8
1.0 Goals conceded per game 1.7
50% Clean sheets 33%
83% Team scored 67%
50% Team scored twice 17%
0% Scored in both halves 17%
50% Goal in both halves 33%

Brentford vs QPR at 27 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.95 - 3.91 - 4.33 and for Over / Under 2.01 - 1.99
Brentford in the last six matches had 2 wins, 4 draws, no defeats.and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Brentford scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 2 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

QPR in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, QPR scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Watford vs Preston at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.27 - 3.52 - 3.64 and for Over / Under 2.18 - 1.85
Watford in the last six matches had 2 wins, 3 draws,one defeat and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Watford scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Preston in the last six matches had 2 wins, no draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 6 points, 33.3% of the total available.
In these matches, Preston scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Blackburn vs Barnsley at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.02 - 3.83 - 4.08 and for Over / Under 2.04 - 1.96
Blackburn in the last six matches had 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 8 points, 44.4% of the total available.
In these matches, Blackburn scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Barnsley in the last six matches had 4 wins, no draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 12 points, 66.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Barnsley scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 2 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, at least one team didn’t score to all of them.

Cardiff vs Luton at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.14 - 3.38 - 4.24 and for Over / Under 2.34 - 1.75
Cardiff in the last six matches had one win, 2 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 5 points, 27.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Cardiff scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Luton in the last six matches had one win, 4 draws,one defeat and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Luton scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

Birmingham vs Millwall at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.39 - 3.31 - 3.58 and for Over / Under 2.46 - 1.69
Birmingham in the last six matches had 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 8 points, 44.4% of the total available.
In these matches, Birmingham scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Millwall in the last six matches had one win, 4 draws,one defeat and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Millwall scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Derby vs Wycombe at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.27 - 3.46 - 3.7 and for Over / Under 2.38 - 1.72
Derby in the last six matches had no wins, 2 draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 2 points, 11.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Derby scored in 2 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

Wycombe in the last six matches had 2 wins, 3 draws,one defeat and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Wycombe scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Huddersfield vs Middlesbrough at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.35 - 3.55 - 3.42 and for Over / Under 2.28 - 1.78
Huddersfield in the last six matches had one win, 2 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 5 points, 27.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Huddersfield scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.

Middlesbrough in the last six matches had 3 wins, 2 draws,one defeat and gathered 11 points, 61.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Middlesbrough scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 1 of the last six games.
Also, at least one team didn’t score to all of them.

Norwich vs Coventry at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.73 - 4.1 - 5.62 and for Over / Under 1.99 - 2.01
Norwich in the last six matches had 4 wins, 2 draws, no defeats.and gathered 14 points, 77.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Norwich scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Coventry in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Coventry scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

Reading vs Bristol City at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.34 - 3.68 - 3.33 and for Over / Under 2.16 - 1.86
Reading in the last six matches had one win, one draw, 4 defeats, and gathered 4 points, 22.2% of the total available.
In these matches, Reading scored in 4 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

Bristol City in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Bristol City scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Rotherham vs Bournemouth at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.01 - 3.73 - 2.5 and for Over / Under 2.16 - 1.86
Rotherham in the last six matches had 2 wins, no draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 6 points, 33.3% of the total available.
In these matches, Rotherham scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.

Bournemouth in the last six matches had 4 wins, one draw,one defeat and gathered 13 points, 72.2% of the total available.
In these matches, Bournemouth scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.

Sheffield Weds vs Stoke at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.53 - 3.6 - 3.07 and for Over / Under 2.3 - 1.77
Sheffield Weds in the last six matches had one win, 2 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 5 points, 27.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Sheffield Weds scored in 2 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Also, in 1 of them both teams scored, and in 5 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Stoke in the last six matches had 3 wins, no draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Stoke scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.

Nott’m Forest vs Swansea at 29 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 2.78 - 3.52 - 2.81 and for Over / Under 2.3 - 1.77
Nott’m Forest in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Nott’m Forest scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.

Swansea in the last six matches had 3 wins, 2 draws,one defeat and gathered 11 points, 61.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Swansea scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, all of them ended up with less than three goals scored.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Bristol City have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Luton’s last 11 away games in Championship.
Reading have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Championship.
Luton have drawn their last 3 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Derby’s last 9 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 55 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 28.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-11-2020-21743

Rooney has dropped himself for tomorrow which makes Derby a bet for me, hopefully they will touch evens (10/11 right now).

Bournemouth looked good against Forest, with Brooks really pulling the strings. They should be able to beat struggling Rotherham and are one for accas (31/40).

Done a treble, Blackburn, Bournemouth and Derby @ 5.2/1.

Edited by yossa6133

I´m also on Derby today - this is must Win Game if they want to change things now. Not to win here i think Derby will fall in deep Moral and then it will hard for them to drop in next Games some Points. Also for me a Double with Bournemouth and Watford.

Will wait who is starting for Stoke, as i said it in last Weeks. Cambell with Fletcher in Front works. Little bit unlucky that they didn´t grab some against Norwich. Also signed experience new GK, so interessting if they start today. If Cambell and Fletcher starts i think we can make Stoke DNB Bet here.

Also interessting to know how @StevieDay1983 see his Bluebird´s today?

Cardiff vs Luton

It's a big pressure game for Neil Harris today as Cardiff look to end a poor run of form against Luton in a 3pm GMT kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium. @Neubs, I'm not going to lie, I'm not feeling optimistic at all about this game. Our performance against Coventry was quite frankly embarrassing and you have to wonder whether the Bluebirds manager has lost the dressing room.

Cardiff come into this game down in 18th place and we're now just 5 points above the drop zone and 9 points off the play-off positions. The general feeling by the fans is that the performance against Coventry in midweek was so abject that it made Harris' position as manager untenable. Yes, he did guide us to the play-offs last season but even then we never felt we were playing well and this season the performances have been disjointed, the football has been too negative, and we think the expectation on reaching the play-offs again has got to him. He simply hasn't found a way to set the team up without Lee Tomlin. Which is crazy given we have players like Harry Wilson, Sheyi Ojo, and Junior Hoilett in midfield. We've lost 4 of our last 7 games at home and I can't see us improving dramatically under Harris. I feel he's a dead man walking and the players know it.

Luton are exceeding expectations this season with Nathan Jones leading his players to 11th in the table. There's a feeling they're a smaller scale version of Eddie Howe and Bournemouth. I can't see them winning the league title but I wouldn't be surprised if with the right additions they are in the play-off discussion come May at this rate. The Hatters have won 10 of their last 16 away games under Jones and kept 9 clean sheets during that run of matches too. It's also worth noting that in August last year they battered us 3-0 at this venue in the EFL Cup.

OK, so I'm always keen to back the Cardiff manager. It's what we should do as fans. I just feel that Harris has either over-thought things this season or the lack of fans has just seriously affected his judgement of the games and performances. He keeps saying he'll mix things up and change things around but then reverts to type almost instantly. If we play 4-2-3-1 today with the same players that have been awful over the past few games then it sums it up. We need to go 4-4-2 and go on the front foot against teams. When we sit back it invites trouble. I'm not optimistic about this game and can see Luton taking at least a draw. I hope I'm wrong.

Draw @ 3.30 with Gentingbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with Betfair

Yeah it´s tough to see some positive now at Derby. Momentum not on there Side and with this Equalizer against a Team who are nomaly play only against not to relegated will be frustrating for Derby Players. Also Double didn´t work today for me.

And again Stoke without Fletcher and Cambell in Front are poor. Fletcher was out today so it was a very poor Performance from Stoke today. But Wednesday also in bad Shape.