** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat Tuesday 24 November

One Trixie today and a couple of singles using RPR/Timeform ratings

Out most of the day so I could only analyse Lingfield so far

12.55 Tipperary Jack 5/2
2.25  Knockabout Queen 3/1
2.55  Branwell 11/4

one £1.50 win Trixie = £6 = poss return of £141.93

12.25 Hidden Breeze £1 win at 9/2

1.55  Trixie Mitskie £1 win at 15/2

Total Multiples = £6

Total singles = £2

Total stakes £8

Hopefully back later this afternoon

3 hours ago, alancraik said:

todays selections

LINGFIELD 12:55 Unforgiving Minute 33/1 e/w 3 Places

SEDGEFIELD 13:16 Nortonthorpelegend 7/4 win

WOLVERHAMPTON 18:00 Venturous 9/4 win

plus e/w trixie

Well done on Unforgiving Minute! Good luck with the other two and Trixie! 

Another Trixie.  Out of annoyance with Bet365 I have placed this one with Betfair

6.00 Wolv Venturous 85/40
7.00 Wolv Cafe Sydney 10/3
8.00 Wolv Passional 16/5

One £1 Trixie = £4 = Poss return of £101.74

First two blown out.  £4 win on Passional at 3/1 with Bet 365, ho,ho, ho

===============================================================================================

I feel a little unlucky for Passional not winning; ducked left at the start, never mind, there is always another day.

Singles bets all lost so £6 loss on the day.  The balance c/fwd is £144.68 (Bank £400)

Multiple bets lost = £10.  The balance c/fwd is £613.69 (£800 Bank)

I will keep a separate running tally on my Trixie bets associated with Timeform and RPR ratings with strong market support.  This figure is -£10.00 for today.

Not so keen to keep a separate tally for my win bets as I am only using these to recoup multiple stake bets.

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update

All prices Bet365:

6.00 Wolverhampton - 1pt e/w El Hombre @ 8/1 

Never run a bad race at this track, has run well the last twice including here two starts back. Is on a fair mark, decent draw and should get a good pace to run at over 5f here so lots to like with Venturous back up the weights and needing luck at the head of the market.

6.30 Wolverhampton - 2pts win Gabriel The One @ 4/1

The favourite is clearly thriving and should enjoy the extra yardage but hasn't beaten much in its races to date so I'll side with the consistent Gabriel The One who is 1-1 on the all-weather when bolting up off 1lb higher at Newcastle earlier in the year. Hasn't been seen to best effect around Chester on his most recent runs and down the weights and back on the all-weather looks to hold big hopes.

7.00 Wolverhampton - 1pt e/w Splash of Verve @ 10/1

More exposed than many of these but runs well here and will certainly handle conditions. For a modest type, it's never going to win when conditions aren't spot on and he's been campaigned over a mile a couple of times recently but his best form has come over 1m4f so it's a welcome return to this trip today. Should find this more up his street and is a big price at 10/1 given he's back in his comfort zone this evening.

7.30 Wolverhampton - 0.5pts e/w Epaneema @ 33/1

Bit of a punt in a weak race but this horse has been tried in all sorts of races since joining this yard - bottomless ground handicaps, hurdles and all-weather staying races but its best run came in Ireland when 2nd in a 1m4f novice race on good ground and is well down the weights since then. Hasn't shown a lot but it's plausible that soft ground doesn't suit and will chance improvement now facing something more like when showing its best form.

2 hours ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

All prices Bet365:

6.00 Wolverhampton - 1pt e/w El Hombre @ 8/1 

Never run a bad race at this track, has run well the last twice including here two starts back. Is on a fair mark, decent draw and should get a good pace to run at over 5f here so lots to like with Venturous back up the weights and needing luck at the head of the market.

6.30 Wolverhampton - 2pts win Gabriel The One @ 4/1

The favourite is clearly thriving and should enjoy the extra yardage but hasn't beaten much in its races to date so I'll side with the consistent Gabriel The One who is 1-1 on the all-weather when bolting up off 1lb higher at Newcastle earlier in the year. Hasn't been seen to best effect around Chester on his most recent runs and down the weights and back on the all-weather looks to hold big hopes.

7.00 Wolverhampton - 1pt e/w Splash of Verve @ 10/1

More exposed than many of these but runs well here and will certainly handle conditions. For a modest type, it's never going to win when conditions aren't spot on and he's been campaigned over a mile a couple of times recently but his best form has come over 1m4f so it's a welcome return to this trip today. Should find this more up his street and is a big price at 10/1 given he's back in his comfort zone this evening.

7.30 Wolverhampton - 0.5pts e/w Epaneema @ 33/1

Bit of a punt in a weak race but this horse has been tried in all sorts of races since joining this yard - bottomless ground handicaps, hurdles and all-weather staying races but its best run came in Ireland when 2nd in a 1m4f novice race on good ground and is well down the weights since then. Hasn't shown a lot but it's plausible that soft ground doesn't suit and will chance improvement now facing something more like when showing its best form.

noticed your bets here is one i did ealier how close was/is this?

IMAG0984.jpg