** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Predictions > Nov 24th & 25th

It will be very interested to play Chelsea . 
Rennes in full doubt against a Chelsea in full confidence, a qualification more than compromised for the French team while Chelsea would be well assured after only 4 games.  on paper there is no photo between the two teams.

i think the scare can be 0-2 or more. 

Chelsea -1 is good bet. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Juventus have won 80% of their last 10 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 4 games in Champions League.
Borussia Dortmund have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches against Club Brugge in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Chelsea’s last 8 games in Champions League.
Barcelona are undefeated in 92% of their last 24 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of FC Krasnodar’s last 8 games in Champions League.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 24.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2020-21704

Rennes v Chelsea

I like Chelsea and I will bet The win and -1 . 

In this group, also composed of Krasnodar and Sevilla, the two favourites are in the lead with 7 pts, whereas the Russians and Rennes have only one point. In spite of a comeback phase that hasn't begun yet, the first two places seem promised to the two current leaders. This could even be official for Chelsea in case of a victory combined with a mistake of Krasnodar against Sevilla.

On the state of form, the advantage is clearly on Chelsea's side. The Blues have only lost one Premier League match (against Liverpool, and being reduced to 10 from the start of the match) and one Cup match (with a reshuffled team). A more than successful start to the season. If there was a slow start in the game at the beginning, it has improved a lot since then... Ziyech's return from injury is probably not for nothing.

On the Rennes side, it is a bit the opposite. After a very good start of the season (4W/ 2D), both in terms of accounting as well as in terms of the game produced, the Rennes riders have literally collapsed. Only one victory in 8 games! And in the game it's the same, the Reindeer don't have the flamboyant side they used to have. We find a team that lacks a little bit of balance, that lacks defensive serenity and above all that no longer has any madness up front. If the beginnings of Ziyech have transformed the game of the English, I think that the departure of Raphinha is not insignificant to explain this change on the Rennes side. He was the only offensive player with a creative profile. His replacement Doku, although talented, does not have the same profile. From a general point of view, I think that Rennes weakened during this mercato when the LDC qualification was supposed to allow the club to pass a milestone. Mendy has been replaced by Gomis who has not yet reassured. They lost Raphinha and recruited Guirassy to be their 9. With all due respect to Guirassy, he's a decent L1 player, but if you want to make a breakthrough and hope to do something in LDC, he wasn't the one to recruit.

The 4th day of the LDC starts on Tuesday at 6:55 . Rennes in full doubt against a Chelsea in full confidence, a qualification more than compromised for the Bretons whereas Chelsea would be assured after only 4 games. And I haven't mentioned it yet, but on paper there is no photo between the two teams.

FK Krasnodar vs Sevilla FC

FK Krasnodar

Doubtful: Matvey Safonov (13/0 first goalkeeper, probably out), Wanderson (6/1 f), Dmitriy Stotskiy (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Sergey Petrov (8/2 d)

Suspended:

Sevilla FC

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Bounou (6/0 first goalkeeper, Covid-19), Carlos Fernández (5/0 f, Covid-19), Acuña (7/0 m), Suso (5/0 m)

Suspended: Jesus Navas (7/0 d)

Stade Rennais vs Chelsea

Stade Rennais

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Daniele Rugani (1/0 d), Faitout Maouassa (4/0 m), Jonas Martin (7/0 m)

Suspended: Henrique Dalbert (3/0 d)

Chelsea

Doubtful: Kai Havertz (7/1 m, probably in), Thiago Silva (5/1 d, probably in) Gilmour ()

Out (injuries/other): Christian Pulisic (3/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Lazio is undefeated since mid-October and with seriousness and perseverance, can take a qualifying step today. The unstoppable Immobile and the extreme Joaquin Korea, it is very difficult for someone to stop them and I am waiting today to win
LAZIO vs ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG @@ LAZIO, odds 1.70

I think the quality is from Chelsea. Wren is in a three-game losing streak in all competitions and player confidence is low. Chelsea must collect three more points today
RENNES vs CHELSEA @@ CHELSEA, odds 1.60

A complete Paris Saint-Germain can be imposed on any team, without this meaning that the visitors do not have their chances against the Parisians who are plagued by injuries and punishments. The hosts are able to start the famous attacking trio of Di Marie, Neymar and Bape and due to the need for points I will bet on the home team winning in combination over 1.5
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN vs RB LEIPZIG @@ PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN & Over 1.5, odds 1.70

Rennes vs Chelsea

The early kick-off in the Champions League on Tuesday night is the 5:55pm GMT kick-off between French Ligue 1 side Rennes and Premier League club Chelsea at Roazhon Park in Group E. The away side can seal their place in the last 16 with a win here against a home team that need a win to realistically keep their qualification hopes alive. Who will take the points in this one?

Rennes are without a number of key players for this game including Daniele Rugani, Dalbert, and Faitout Maouassa. Head coach Julien Stephan has seen his team take just 1 point from their 3 group games so far. It means the French side have now lost 7 of their last 10 major European matches. The encouraging news is that Rennes have played English teams twice before at home in Europe and won both of those encounters. Chelsea welcome back Kai Havertz to their first team for this game and currently top the group with 7 points from their 3 group matches. Frank Lampard will be aware that their Champions League record in France isn't amazing having only won 2 of their 9 such away games. If Tammy Abraham scores then he'll become the first Chelsea player since Nicolas Anelka to score in four straight Champions League matches.

This game is a huge opportunity for Chelsea to get their qualification business done as soon as possible. Sir Alex Ferguson always famously quipped that you need the magic 10 points to reach the last 16 and, in the main, that seems to be true. Rennes have all the pressure on them to keep their last 16 hopes alive. I can't see them doing it. They lost the last encounter 3-0 at Stamford Bridge and I can see another clean sheet win here for the Blues.

Chelsea to Win to Nil @ 2.62 with SpreadEx

Anytime Scorer: Tammy Abraham @ 2.40 with SportNation

Manchester United vs Istanbul Basaksehir

Our attention for this second mini-preview of the Tuesday night Champions League games turns to the 8pm GMT clash between Premier League giants Manchester United and Turkish Super Lig club Istanbul Basaksehir at Old Trafford. The home side can take a big step towards qualifying for the last 16 here but they must lay to rest the ghost of their opposition who shocked them in their previous meeting.

Manchester United remain one of the most inconsistent sides in European football. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are top of Group H having taken 6 points from their 3 group games so far but stunning wins over PSG and RB Leipzig were rained on after the surprise loss away to Istanbul Basaksehir. The Red Devils have now lost 3 of their last 4 matches against Turkish sides but they come into this game having won their last 6 home games in Europe by an aggregate of 20-1. Istanbul Basaksehir will want to win this game to keep their qualification hopes alive with the team bottom of the group with PSG and RB Leipzig left to play after this match. Head coach Okan Buruk will try to draw inspiration from their 2-1 home win over United in their last meeting. Unfortunately, the club's last trip to English soil saw them lose 1-0 to Burnley in the 2018/19 Europa League qualifiers.

Oh, Manchester United... the bane of my sports betting existence. Here we go again then. I'm just going to back them to win big here. I feel Istanbul Basaksehir can't afford to sit back and soak up the pressure because they really need the 3 points if they want to stay alive in this competition. I think United will thrive under the attacking intent and hit them on the counter for a solid 2-3 goal win. Then Ole's back at the wheel... until they lose 3-1 away to Southampton on the weekend! Good old Ole!

Manchester United -1 @ 1.80 with Bet365

Manchester United HT/FT @ 1.85 with SpreadEx

Tonight Paris must win . Great team and 4-3-3 with Mbappé, Neymar , Di Maria . 
Last Friday against Monaco , the team was not concerned, and it shows.

Today the players will make the efforts as they do quite well when their backs are against the wall ! 
It's a real shame to put themselves in danger. 
Tonight I see a big victory for the Parisians.

Psg , Psg-1 , Mbappé to Score 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Champions League

Man City have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches in Champions League.
Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid’s last 8 games in Champions League.
Bayern have won their last 14 matches in Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Atalanta’s last 7 games in Champions League.
Marseille have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Champions League.

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 25.11.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-11-2020-21707

Inter vs Real Madrid

After three rounds into the competition, the hosts are still searching for their first victory. They needed to save a draw against Borussia Monchengladbach in the opening round, while the goalless draw against Shakhtar followed. In the first week of November, Inter lost in Madrid in a very exciting clash. Despite the expectations, Antonio Conte’s side sits at the bottom of the group, but they are only two points behind Real Madrid and Shakhtar. However, Romelu Lukaku and the lads will need a victory from this match if they don’t want to get into real trouble. Inter reached the Europa League finals last season, and this time, there is a possibility that they finish the continental campaign in December. The home fans are a bit worried about the form of their team as Inter celebrated just twice in the last nine competitive matches. Although the hosts are very productive in the final third, their defense managed to keep the clean sheet only twice on the past eleven occasions.

Real Madrid is also in unstable form, and the away side hasn’t booked a win twice in a row. November started well for Los Blancos, as they beat Inter 3:2, but they failed to a heavy 4:1 defeat away to Valencia. The visitors had another tricky trip in La Liga, this time to Villarreal, and managed to get back home with only a point. Zinedine Zidane’s side needs to perform much better in the back, as they conceded eight times in a row. Real Madrid opened the Champions League campaign with a shocking 3:2 defeat against Shakhtar at their ground, while they needed to rescue a late draw in Germany. Four points from three rounds leave them fighting for a place in the top two, and the visitors need to put better performances, especially as two tough trips are ahead of them.

Both sides will face several setbacks, as Antonio Conte cannot count on Aleksandar Kolarov and Marcelo Brozivic. On the other hand, Luka Jovic and Federico Valverde are going to be sidelined for this clash, while Sergio Ramos and Karim Benzema are doubtful.

Full-Time Winner Odds & Prediction

We expect to see a great battle between these two sides, as they desperately need points ahead of the group stage’s final rounds. Both teams have a good chance of remaining undefeated, and we won’t be surprised if the game ends in a draw.

Goals Market Prediction

Both sides struggle to keep their nets intact, and we think they will not make it this time either. Therefore, they should be able to score at least once in this game and produce an exciting clash.

Draw @ 3.90

BTTS Yes @ 1.50

Correct score 2:2 @ 12.00

Source: https://www.bat-bet.com/inter-vs-real-madrid-betting-tips-predictions-match-previews-champions-league/

With both clubs in a difficult position, the two coaches will have to make their teams attack, which will make them offer us an exciting spectacle for both fans and neutrals. The score of Madrid can be repeated, with goals from both teams and I will bet on many goals
INTER vs REAL MADRID @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

I think Atalanta could upset Liverpool. Yes, they were destroyed in Bergamo and lost 0-5. It was also bad against Spezia over the weekend. Nevertheless, the Nerazzurri are a good team with quality players. It was no coincidence that they reached the quarterfinals last season. I will suggest both teams to score
LIVERPOOL vs ATALANTA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.40

An important match for Olympiakos, but with many key absences of players. On the other hand, Manchester City will make changes in the starting lineup. I am waiting for the match to be judged in detail, with the two opponents neutralizing each other, so I will go with the few goals
OLYMPIACOS vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.25

Olympiakos vs Manchester City

The Champions League action starts early again today with Greek Super League side Olympiakos taking on Premier League under-performers Manchester City in a 5:55pm GMT kick-off from the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium. This Group C clash could go a long way to deciding who qualifies and who misses out with the home team needing a win to stay in the hunt for the last 16 against a visiting team that top the group.

Olympiakos currently sit in 3rd place in the group with 3 points from their 3 matches so far. An impressive 1-0 home win over Marseille has been followed up by two defeats and failing to score in both games against Porto and Manchester City. It's only been 1 win from their last 8 games against English opposition in Europe for Pedro Martins' team and, not including qualification games, the Greek side have failed to win any of their last four home games against English sides in Europe. Manchester City are sat on top of the group with 9 points after winning all 3 of their games thus far. Pep Guardiola's men have scored 3 goals in each of those games. It's been back-to-back clean sheets for the Citizens heading into this game.

It might not be happening for Manchester City on the domestic front right now but in European competition they look as convincing as ever. An aggregate score over their three group games of 9-1 shows their dominance and I expect that to continue in this game. Olympiakos have been roundly beaten in their last two group matches and the difference in quality should show here without the defiant home support in attendance.

Manchester City -1 @ 1.83 with SportNation

Manchester City HT/FT @ 1.91 with Betfred

Liverpool vs Atalanta

The second mini preview for the Champions League games tonight is the 8pm GMT kick-off between Premier League champions Liverpool and surprise Serie A package Atalanta at Anfield in Group D. The home side are already assured of a Europa League last 32 spot but will want to secure their qualification for the last 16 in this competition by winning this game.

Liverpool just keep on delivering the goods no matter how many players are injured, rested, or testing positive from covid-19 after attending lavish weddings abroad. Jurgen Klopp's men are top of this group with 3 wins from 3 games. The Reds could win 4 straight wins in this competition for the first time since 2009. The team could welcome back Mohamed Salah but the man to watch will be Diogo Jota who has bagged 4 goals in the group phase so far. Atalanta are in 3rd place but only behind 2nd placed Ajax on goal difference after getting 4 points from their 3 games. Gian Piero Gasperini will be keen to see his team put the horror of that 5-0 defeat at home against Liverpool in their outing behind them. Duvan Zapata has scored 4 goals in his last 5 group games for the Italian side so could he be their saviour?

Once again, I have to back the English side for this game. I showed a little bit of naïve optimism for the underdog in the last meeting between these two and was heavily punished for doing so. I won't make that mistake twice. Liverpool are proving time and time again that this is a well-oiled Klopp machine and no matter who starts their games the outcomes are the same. Highly intense and attacking performances. I expect more of the same here.

Liverpool -1 @ 2.60 with SpreadEx

Liverpool HT/FT @ 2.50 with Boylesports

Bayern v RB Salzburg: I'm going to stick to taking the Bulls by the horns, or the corners to be more precise. They consistently cover the spread in corner matches in European competitions.

Main bets on the spreads: buy cross corners at 23 and Salzburg corners squared at 16, both with SPIN. (Cross corners being home corners taken multiplied by away corners taken and corners squared being... well you do the maths, literally!) ;)

Fixed odds lines worth adding into the mix are >3.5 away corners at 6/4 Sky Bet and >4.5 at 3/1 with them or PP. Also 5+ corners each team at 9/2 Sky Bet. Could be the night when RBS don't make it out of their own half but it's a standing dish for me to back them along these lines so no regrets, win or lose.

3 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Bayern v RB Salzburg: I'm going to stick to taking the Bulls by the horns, or the corners to be more precise. They consistently cover the spread in corner matches in European competitions.

Main bets on the spreads: buy cross corners at 23 and Salzburg corners squared at 16, both with SPIN. (Cross corners being home corners taken multiplied by away corners taken and corners squared being... well you do the maths, literally!) ;)

Fixed odds lines worth adding into the mix are >3.5 away corners at 6/4 Sky Bet and >4.5 at 3/1 with them or PP. Also 5+ corners each team at 9/2 Sky Bet. Could be the night when RBS don't make it out of their own half but it's a standing dish for me to back them along these lines so no regrets, win or lose.

Nice picks, Harry. So touching on the cross and square corners, what is the relevance of the 23 and 16 numbers? Are they the number of corners in total or the odds on the bets you've placed? Sorry, it's been a long day and I'm easily confused at the moment! :lol

Lol, cross corners = H x A corners so 5 each = 25 and edges into profit, 10 x 3 = 30 (result in their last meeting), 9 x 9 = 81 so crack open the bubbly. Corners squared is literally Salzburg's corners squared so if they get 4 I break even (4 x 4 = 16!). 5+ for profit, the more the merrier. 3 or less is a loss, worst case scenario is none and I lose 16 x my stake which is why I limit these bets to £1000 per point. Only joking, spread betting is as volatile as you make it so only stake that bet at an amount you're happy to lose 16 of!

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Lol, cross corners = H x A corners so 5 each = 25 and edges into profit, 10 x 3 = 30 (result in their last meeting), 9 x 9 = 81 so crack open the bubbly. Corners squared is literally Salzburg's corners squared so if they get 4 I break even (4 x 4 = 16!). 5+ for profit, the more the merrier. 3 or less is a loss, worst case scenario is none and I lose 16 x my stake which is why I limit these bets to £1000 per point. Only joking, spread betting is as volatile as you make it so only stake that bet at an amount you're happy to lose 16 of!

Thanks for that explanation, Rachel! :lol

It's markets like this that make me wonder who actually sat down and first conjured them up! This is why we love you around though, Harry. Bringing stuff like this to the table. Every day is a school day!

19 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Liverpool -1 @ 2.60 with SpreadEx

Liverpool HT/FT @ 2.50 with Boylesports

giphy.gif

I agree @StevieDay1983, the situation is getting ridiculous now.

Certain sections of the gambling community are starting to call you 'The Butcher of Bergamo'.

It is funny how there are some teams that consistently confound. I think you'll find your Atalanta record still pales in comparison to what the non-league bettors have been going through with Dagenham & Redbridge these last few seasons :lol