** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ΤΟΜΑΗAWKS BEST OFF

THEO-007

• THEO-007 changed the title to ΤΟΜΑΗAWK SYSTEMS ARCHIVE
  • THEO-007 changed the title to ΤΟΜΑΗAWK BEST OFF SYSTEMS

At the first system we have 3 groups of 3 posistion each one. In every position we can put one until three teams (horizontal).

We have one rule here. We must win at least 1 positions in each group ( we must win one game at least at each group).

If we do it we have 77,8 % treble and if we win more positions we have more trebles.

This system in full mode have 84 trebles and we play only 21 with this rule.

And we can play trebles until 9folds.

Put your teams at the form and play the columns at the bottom of the form.

Edited by THEO-007

At the second system we have 3 groups of 4 posistion each one. Every position we can put from one until three teams (horizontal).

We have one rule here. We must win at least 1 positions in each group ( we must win one game at least at each group).

If we do it we have 50 % treble and if we win more positions we have more trebles.

This system in full mode have 220 trebles and we play only 32 with this rule.

And we can play trebles until 9folds.

Put your teams at the form and play the columns at the bottom of the form.

Edited by THEO-007

Neither do I... ?

I mean, it is some kind of "shortened system" - as he says above, instead of wagering total of 84 and 220 trebles, one wagers 21 and 32 trebles, thus significantly saving on stakes, with guaranteed winners IF you win one match from each group. Though, a little bit of elaboration would have helped.

Also, I don't ger where 220 trebles for second system comes from - 3 out of 12 makes 180 combinations, not 220?

On 11/29/2020 at 4:04 PM, froment said:

Neither do I... ?

I mean, it is some kind of "shortened system" - as he says above, instead of wagering total of 84 and 220 trebles, one wagers 21 and 32 trebles, thus significantly saving on stakes, with guaranteed winners IF you win one match from each group. Though, a little bit of elaboration would have helped.

Also, I don't ger where 220 trebles for second system comes from - 3 out of 12 makes 180 combinations, not 220?

I didn't have the spare time to read and digest it all. Rather you than me mate. ?

• THEO-007 changed the title to ΤΟΜΑΗAWKS BEST OFF