** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Primeira Liga Predictions > Nov 27th - 30th

portugalratings.jpg

The next round of Portuguese Primeira Liga matches are still a short while away but I thought I might as well get the odds and ratings up now. @buga00, I assume there's the Portuguese FA Cup taking place this coming weekend? Anyway, if any of you have bets in mind for these games then post them down below! :ok

FA CUP 

Oriental ( III division) - Famalicáo (premiere league)  - saturday 21 November 11.15h AM

Oriental is my local team, i grow up in zone nearest this clube and i play there when i was 15 years old.

My grand father it was one of the 3 founders of the club in 1946, so i know a little bit f the reality of this my heart team. They´re playing on 3 portuguese division and is a poor club the players are semi professionals earning around 500 ans 1200 € month.

They´re on last place on 3 rd division Serie G  ( https://www.futbol24.com/national/Portugal/Campeonato-Nacional-de-Seniores/2020-2021/Serie-G/ ) with one point in 5 games only a draw, away and the only good result was on last cup round they also won away 0-2 with a team from 3 rd division. They had a new coach on last game where they lost 3-0 at home , and i saw the game on TV and the players it seems without trust i think morale will not be the best for this game and I predict an easy victory for Famalicao team , from premiere league and sensation on last championship with 6 st place 2 points to get in on Europa leaague. They lost some best players to Porto and Sporting but i think they will not great problem to  winning the gamer .

My best Bet : Famalicão -2 goals handicap @1.61 (1xbet) confidence 5

Famalicão to win 1st half @1.44 (1xbet) confidence 5

Famalicão -1 goal handicap halftime @1.91 (1xbet) confidence 4

Famalicão -2 goals handicap halftime @2.77 (1xbet) confidence 2

Famalicão -2,5 goals handicap  @2.05 (1xbet) confidence 3

My predict is 0-3 ....... smal stake   @5,5  confidence 2

FA CUP 

Paredes ( III division) - Benfica (premiere league)  - saturday 21 November 21.15h PM

The most probable scenario for this match will be for Benfica to score several goals. Despite playing away from home, I believe that the red team dominates much of the game and will enjoy more opportunities to score goals, as it displays enormous technical-tactical quality in its squad. In addition, the Paredes team has some weaknesses in their game model, and in this game they will, most likely, suffer several goals.

Best bet ; Benfica to score more than 2,5 goals @1.71 (1xbet) confidence 5

Benfica to win 1 st half @1.45  (1xbet) confidence 5

Benfica -1 goal handicap 1st half @2.01  (1xbet) confidence 4

FA CUP 

Fabril ( III division) - Porto (premiere league)  - saturday 21 November 14.30h PM

FC Porto has all the conditions to achieve a very positive result in this first game in the Portuguese Cup. For having a squad with more individual values, the Porto club should dominate and have the best chances to score goals, setting aside any eventual surprise on the part of its opponent. Fabril Barreiro should play a more cautious game, trying to act only on the counterattack. Having said that and taking into account these factors, betting on market  ‘’ FC Porto and More 2.5 Goals ’’ market is a good option.

Best bet : Porto to win and over 3,5 goals  @1.44 (1xbet) confidence 4

Porto -1 goal handicap 1st half @ 1.44  (1xbet) confidence 5

over 1,5 goals on 1st half @1.64 confidence 4

14 hours ago, buga00 said:

FA CUP 

Oriental ( III division) - Famalicáo (premiere league)  - saturday 21 November 11.15h AM

Oriental is my local team, i grow up in zone nearest this clube and i play there when i was 15 years old.

My grand father it was one of the 3 founders of the club in 1946, so i know a little bit f the reality of this my heart team. They´re playing on 3 portuguese division and is a poor club the players are semi professionals earning around 500 ans 1200 € month.

They´re on last place on 3 rd division Serie G  ( https://www.futbol24.com/national/Portugal/Campeonato-Nacional-de-Seniores/2020-2021/Serie-G/ ) with one point in 5 games only a draw, away and the only good result was on last cup round they also won away 0-2 with a team from 3 rd division. They had a new coach on last game where they lost 3-0 at home , and i saw the game on TV and the players it seems without trust i think morale will not be the best for this game and I predict an easy victory for Famalicao team , from premiere league and sensation on last championship with 6 st place 2 points to get in on Europa leaague. They lost some best players to Porto and Sporting but i think they will not great problem to  winning the gamer .

My best Bet : Famalicão -2 goals handicap @1.61 (1xbet) confidence 5     ✔️   0 - 3

Famalicão to win 1st half @1.44 (1xbet) confidence 5                                      0 - 0

Famalicão -1 goal handicap halftime @1.91 (1xbet) confidence 4                  0 - 0

Famalicão -2 goals handicap halftime @2.77 (1xbet) confidence 2               ✔️ 0 - 3

Famalicão -2,5 goals handicap  @2.05 (1xbet) confidence 3                          ✔️ 0 - 3

My predict is 0-3 ....... smal stake   @5,5  confidence 2                                    ✔️ 0 - 3                               :nana:nana:nana:nana

11 hours ago, buga00 said:

FA CUP 

Fabril ( III division) - Porto (premiere league)  - saturday 21 November 14.30h PM

FC Porto has all the conditions to achieve a very positive result in this first game in the Portuguese Cup. For having a squad with more individual values, the Porto club should dominate and have the best chances to score goals, setting aside any eventual surprise on the part of its opponent. Fabril Barreiro should play a more cautious game, trying to act only on the counterattack. Having said that and taking into account these factors, betting on market  ‘’ FC Porto and More 2.5 Goals ’’ market is a good option.

Best bet : Porto to win and over 3,5 goals  @1.44 (1xbet) confidence 4      0 - 2

Porto -1 goal handicap 1st half @ 1.44  (1xbet) confidence 5                        0 - 1

over 1,5 goals on 1st half @1.64 confidence 4                                                 0 - 1 

? ? ?

On 11/21/2020 at 5:11 AM, buga00 said:

FA CUP 

Paredes ( III division) - Benfica (premiere league)  - saturday 21 November 21.15h PM

The most probable scenario for this match will be for Benfica to score several goals. Despite playing away from home, I believe that the red team dominates much of the game and will enjoy more opportunities to score goals, as it displays enormous technical-tactical quality in its squad. In addition, the Paredes team has some weaknesses in their game model, and in this game they will, most likely, suffer several goals.

Best bet ; Benfica to score more than 2,5 goals @1.71 (1xbet) confidence 5    0 - 1

Benfica to win 1 st half @1.45  (1xbet) confidence 5                                            ✔️ 0 - 1

Benfica -1 goal handicap 1st half @2.01  (1xbet) confidence 4                            0 - 1

FA CUP 

Real Sport ( III division) - Belenenses  ( premiere league )  23 November 16.45 pm ( portuguese hour)

Two teams  living different realities in the history of Portuguese football. Belenenses has a much superior squad and even playing away from home they will very likely dominate and win. On the other hand, Real Sport Clube has presented some problems in its game model. I Can´t see no other bet than Belenenses' triumph in this knockout round of the Portuguese Cup..

Best bet : Belenenses to win @1.64 (1xbet) confidence 5

FA CUP 

Sacavenense ( III division) - Sporting  ( premiere league )  23 November 21.15 pm ( portuguese hour)

This game has a great tendency to be open game  and with several chances of goals, since both clubs present offensive model games. Even so, I expect Sporting to dominate and hold the best chances to score goals, since it has a much higher squad and is going through a very positive phase. On the other hand, Sacavenense should act only on the counterattack, a transition in which he is competent. That said, all the conditions are met for the ‘‘ over 2.5 Goals ’’ to be a winner.

Best bet : over 2,5 goals @ 1.47 (1xbet) confidence 5

over 2,5 goals @ 1.47 (1xbet) confidence 5

Sporting win 1st half @1.43 (1xbet) confidence 5

Sporting -1 handicap 1st half @2.06 (1xbet) confidence 4

over 1 goal halftime @1.43 (1xbet) confidence 5

over 1,5 goals halftime @2.11 (1xbet) confidence 2

Edited by buga00

4 hours ago, buga00 said:

FA CUP 

Real Sport ( III division) - Belenenses  ( premiere league )  23 November 16.45 pm ( portuguese hour)

Two teams  living different realities in the history of Portuguese football. Belenenses has a much superior squad and even playing away from home they will very likely dominate and win. On the other hand, Real Sport Clube has presented some problems in its game model. I Can´t see no other bet than Belenenses' triumph in this knockout round of the Portuguese Cup..

Best bet : Belenenses to win @1.64 (1xbet) confidence 5    ✔️   0 - 2

8 hours ago, buga00 said:

FA CUP 

Sacavenense ( III division) - Sporting  ( premiere league )  23 November 21.15 pm ( portuguese hour)

This game has a great tendency to be open game  and with several chances of goals, since both clubs present offensive model games. Even so, I expect Sporting to dominate and hold the best chances to score goals, since it has a much higher squad and is going through a very positive phase. On the other hand, Sacavenense should act only on the counterattack, a transition in which he is competent. That said, all the conditions are met for the ‘‘ over 2.5 Goals ’’ to be a winner.

Best bet : over 2,5 goals @ 1.47 (1xbet) confidence 5          ✔️   1 - 7

over 2,5 goals @ 1.47 (1xbet) confidence 5                            ✔️   1 - 7

Sporting win 1st half @1.43 (1xbet) confidence 5                   ✔️   0 - 3

Sporting -1 handicap 1st half @2.06 (1xbet) confidence 4     ✔️   0 - 3

over 1 goal halftime @1.43 (1xbet) confidence 5                    ✔️   0 - 3

over 1,5 goals halftime @2.11 (1xbet) confidence 2                ✔️   0 - 3

Good morning!

Pacos Ferreira vs Famalicao at 27 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.94 - 3.85 - 4.46 and for Over / Under 1.99 - 2.01
Pacos Ferreira in the last six matches had 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 8 points, 44.4% of the total available.
In these matches, Pacos Ferreira scored in 4 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Famalicao in the last six matches had 2 wins, 3 draws,one defeat and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Famalicao scored in 5 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Tondela vs Guimaraes at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 4.12 - 3.83 - 2.01 and for Over / Under 2.27 - 1.79
Tondela in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Tondela scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Guimaraes in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Guimaraes scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 2 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 4 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 1 of them both teams scored, and in 5 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Sp Lisbon vs Moreirense at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.66 - 4.2 - 6.29 and for Over / Under 2.53 - 1.66
Sp Lisbon in the last six matches had 5 wins, one draw, no defeats.and gathered 16 points, 88.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Sp Lisbon scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Moreirense in the last six matches had 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 8 points, 44.4% of the total available.
In these matches, Moreirense scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 2 of them both teams scored, and in 4 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Santa Clara vs Porto at 28 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.61 - 3.75 - 2.19 and for Over / Under 2.26 - 1.79
Santa Clara in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Santa Clara scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 3 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 3 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 3 of them both teams scored, and in 3 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Porto in the last six matches had 3 wins, one draw, 2 defeats, and gathered 10 points, 55.6% of the total available.
In these matches, Porto scored in all of them and received at least one goal in 4 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 5 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 1 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 4 of them both teams scored, and in 2 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Gil Vicente vs Rio Ave at 29 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.87 - 3.92 - 4.74 and for Over / Under 1.84 - 2.19
Gil Vicente in the last six matches had no wins, 2 draws, 4 defeats, and gathered 2 points, 11.1% of the total available.
In these matches, Gil Vicente scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.

Rio Ave in the last six matches had 2 wins, 3 draws,one defeat and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Rio Ave scored in 3 of them and received at least one goal in 2 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 1 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 5 of them finished with less than three goals scored.
Also, in 1 of them both teams scored, and in 5 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Sp Braga vs Farense at 29 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.67 - 4.26 - 5.99 and for Over / Under 2.06 - 1.95
Sp Braga in the last six matches had 5 wins, no draws,one defeat and gathered 15 points, 83.3% of the total available.
In these matches, Sp Braga scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Farense in the last six matches had one win, 2 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 5 points, 27.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Farense scored in 4 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

Portimonense vs Nacional at 29 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 3.34 - 3.64 - 2.34 and for Over / Under 2.01 - 1.99
Portimonense in the last six matches had one win, no draws, 5 defeats, and gathered 3 points, 16.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Portimonense scored in 3 of them but didn’t manage to keep a clean sheet.

Nacional in the last six matches had 2 wins, 3 draws,one defeat and gathered 9 points, 50.0% of the total available.
In these matches, Nacional scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Boavista vs Belenenses at 29 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 1.87 - 3.91 - 4.76 and for Over / Under 1.76 - 2.31
Boavista in the last six matches had one win, 2 draws, 3 defeats, and gathered 5 points, 27.8% of the total available.
In these matches, Boavista scored in 4 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Regarding the goals number, 4 of them ended up with three or more goals scored, and 2 of them finished with less than three goals scored.

Belenenses in the last six matches had no wins, 4 draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 4 points, 22.2% of the total available.
In these matches, Belenenses scored in 2 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Maritimo vs Benfica at 30 Nov 2020

My fair odds are 7.46 - 3.91 - 1.64 and for Over / Under 2.81 - 1.55
Maritimo in the last six matches had 2 wins, one draw, 3 defeats, and gathered 7 points, 38.9% of the total available.
In these matches, Maritimo scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 5 of the last six games.
Also, in 5 of them both teams scored, and in 1 of them at least one team didn’t score.

Benfica in the last six matches had 4 wins, no draws, 2 defeats, and gathered 12 points, 66.7% of the total available.
In these matches, Benfica scored in 5 of them and received at least one goal in 3 of the last six games.

Sporting - Moreirense ( Saturday , 20:30h portuguese time)

Going through an excellent moment of form and looking for a victory that will allow them to maintain or increase their advantage in the leadership, Sporting returns to their home games, to sponsor Peixoto's debut in the League as coach of Moreirense. Sporting team should win , against a team with some quality, but that shows weaknesses in the confrontation with better opponents, as is the case, in a game that should have some goal opportunities.

best bet : Sporting to win and over 1,5 goals @1.45  (1xbet) confidence 5

Sporting to win 1 st half @1.68 (1xbet) confidence 4

over 1 goal halftime @1.57 ( 1 xbet) confidence 5

over 1,5 goals halftime @2.34 (1xbet) confidence 4

23 hours ago, buga00 said:

Sporting - Moreirense ( Saturday , 20:30h portuguese time)

Going through an excellent moment of form and looking for a victory that will allow them to maintain or increase their advantage in the leadership, Sporting returns to their home games, to sponsor Peixoto's debut in the League as coach of Moreirense. Sporting team should win , against a team with some quality, but that shows weaknesses in the confrontation with better opponents, as is the case, in a game that should have some goal opportunities.

best bet : Sporting to win and over 1,5 goals @1.45  (1xbet) confidence 5   ✔️    2 - 1

Sporting to win 1 st half @1.68 (1xbet) confidence 4                                            1 - 1

over 1 goal halftime @1.57 ( 1 xbet) confidence 5                                               ✔️   1 - 1   

over 1,5 goals halftime @2.34 (1xbet) confidence 4                                             ✔️   1 - 1

Maritimo - Benfica ( Monday 30 November 19:00 portuguese time)

Due to the superior individual technical quality and the collective ability to maintain possession of the ball for a longer time, Benfica should dominate this game in this regard, as well as in the chapter of creating opportunities. Even so, Jorge Jesus' team has been very vulnerable behind him and Marítimo, dangerous on the counter attack as usual, will certainly have opportunities to disturb the favoritism of the “eagles”.

It is likely that the two teams will be able to celebrate.

best bet :  both teams to score : YES @2.04 (1xbet) confidence 4

over 1 goals halftime @1.61 (1xbet)  confidence 4

over 1,5 goals halftime @2.43  (1xbet)  confidence 3

Benfica to win and over 1,5 goals @1.57 (1xbet) confidence 3

Edited by buga00

20 hours ago, buga00 said:

Maritimo - Benfica ( Monday 30 November 19:00 portuguese time)

Due to the superior individual technical quality and the collective ability to maintain possession of the ball for a longer time, Benfica should dominate this game in this regard, as well as in the chapter of creating opportunities. Even so, Jorge Jesus' team has been very vulnerable behind him and Marítimo, dangerous on the counter attack as usual, will certainly have opportunities to disturb the favoritism of the “eagles”.

It is likely that the two teams will be able to celebrate.

best bet :  both teams to score : YES @2.04 (1xbet) confidence 4   ✔️   1 - 2

over 1 goals halftime @1.61 (1xbet)  confidence 4                             ✔️   1 - 1

over 1,5 goals halftime @2.43  (1xbet)  confidence 3                         ✔️   1 - 1

Benfica to win and over 1,5 goals @1.57 (1xbet) confidence 3         ✔️   1 - 2

@StevieDay1983    ?

Edited by buga00