** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany Weekend Predictions > Nov 13th - 16th

Neubs

Only 3. Bundesliga this Weekend will play in Germany, but i´ve got for now 2 Bet´s.

Viktoria Cologne - 1. FC Saarbruecken

Viktoria will played against promoted Team Saarbrueckenand both are doing well this Season. It´s 4th against 1st at Friday Evening. But due Covid-Pandemic - there will be no Fans in Stadium. Also yesterday Viktoria made a annoucment that 3 Players are tested positive for Covid. No Names, but they will not play at Friday Evening - so it´s not the Best Situation now in Colgone to prepere for the Game. But yes they have a good Team for this League and think they will play this Season for Place 3-8 i think.

Saarbruecken on other Side are great after promotion and Morale are high at the Moment. They have scored in each Half a Goal in Extra Time. Cologne i think feeling better, when they are Underdog. But tomorrow even the odd´s they other Things, they are not so big Underdog and for me that´s not good for them.

Kaiserslautern - Magdeburg

Both with important Wins in last Game. Kaiserslautern before the Season said, they want the promotion. I didn´t think so. Financial Troubles for Years now, troubel in the whole Club. Many Players In and Out before the Season. For me solid Mid-Table Team. On other Side Magdeburg also with bad Start, but for me they have a terrible Squad at the Moment. Coach made some changes and play with some younger Guys last Weekend against Bayern Munich II and won. But against Kaiserslautern who are solid in Defensive can this be a problem. Also some injured players on Magdeburg Side. Kaiserslautern with very experience Offensive so i think they are clever enough to take the 2nd Win in a Row.

Saarbruecken AHC -0.25 @ 2.06 1/10 Pinn

Kaiserslautern @ 1.95 2/10 Pinn

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Germany Weekend Predictions > Nov 13th - 16th