** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat- Wednesday 11th November

my first post, I am not sure if this right place to post it

The selections below are based on a system or ratings (call it what you wish). It has proved reasonably successful over the last 6 months. The selections are scored manually and take quite a lot of time. If still profit able after Cheltenham I hope to get someone to computersise them, obviously I will pay a fee.

BANGOR-ON-DEE 13:55 Captain Chaos 18/1 e/w 4 Places

AYR 14:50 Bigirononhiship 15/4 win

BANGOR-ON-DEE 15:33 Chirico Vallis 15/4 win

plus e/w trixie

also

BANGOR-ON-DEE 13:55 Acting Lass 9/1 e/w + Kilbricken Storm 10/1 e/w

AYR 14:50 Thomas Patrick 7/1 e/w

PS this is the first time I have had so many score equally.

Couple of each way shots

236 Exeter - THEGALLANTWAY 12/1 ew bet victor3rd

Won over 23f at Bangor on good 43 days ago , wasn't far behind St Bart's prior to that & is better at the weights F.O'Briens yard have been going well of late though I expect 1 or 2 better than the tip today but decent double figure odds price.

735 Kempton - Red Bond 6/1 ew bet365  ?

K.Dalgleish sends the sole raider on the 794 mile round trip , has had 83 day break after 3 average turf runs , back on the all weather where was 3rd four runs ago , tight race , bottom weight Dyami has good chance of another CD win but am hoping the tip to be placed.

Edited by calva decoy
Updated results

All prices Bet365:

12.55 Exeter - 0.5pts e/w Mighty Leader @ 33/1

Good chance that this one is just past his best now but on old form he'd have a huge chance here off this mark for all he's not as good anymore. Was always up against it on soft ground after a lengthy absence at Chepstow recently but with that under his belt and stronger handling today, he's worth a small investment in case that has brought him on significantly as if there's life in him yet, he's no 33/1 shot for this race.

1.10 Ayr - 1pt e/w Happy Hollow @ 17/2

Got to be worth chancing here on hurdling debut having been a highly promising type in bumpers a few years back - including when brushing aside the high class chaser Mister Whitaker. Was given a stiff task on his return from 4 years off at Pontefract over 2m2f on soft ground in a good race last time but shaped okay through the race before getting understandably tired. Remains an 8yo so still some life in him yet and with that run under his belt, ought to go well on hurdling debut.

1.20 Bangor - 1pt e/w Vienna Court @ 12/1

Worth looking at this race from an each-way perspective with the 8 runners and I think the Twiston-Davies runner has sound claims of at least making the frame. Has plenty of form in the book over hurdles but has always appealed as a chasing type and if finding the necessary few lbs, isn't far off these and especially with some of the more fancied runners having their first run over the larger obstacles, this one looks a decent price for an each-way bet.

1.45 Ayr - 1pt e/w Off The Hook @ 8/1

Some solid form in the book in decent contests and shaped well when just getting tired over 3 miles last time on his first run of the season and after wind surgery. Back down to a feasible mark, conditions suit and I expect a big run this afternoon.

1.55 Bangor - 1pt e/w Captain Tommy @ 8/1

Was capable off higher marks than this in hurdle races last year and has had excuses so far this season. Was never going on quick ground last time but was a solid 2nd the time before and the combination of the return from a break, tricky company and insufficient stamina tests caught him out in subsequent novice chase runs. Now has conditions to suit again off a fair mark and looks capable of a big run.

2.05 Exeter - 1pt e/w Max Forte @ 16/1

Has a bit to prove back over fences but shaped quite well after a long break last time here over hurdles when going well for a long way before tiring up the straight. Entitled to strip fitter now and is off a lowly mark. If jumping okay could well go close from towards the front with the ground looking okay as he wouldn't want it too soft. Open race so worth a small investment.

4 hours ago, alancraik said:

The selections below are based on a system or ratings (call it what you wish). It has proved reasonably successful over the last 6 months. The selections are scored manually and take quite a lot of time. If still profit able after Cheltenham I hope to get someone to computersise them, obviously I will pay a fee.

BANGOR-ON-DEE 13:55 Captain Chaos 18/1 e/w 4 Places

AYR 14:50 Bigirononhiship 15/4 win

BANGOR-ON-DEE 15:33 Chirico Vallis 15/4 win

plus e/w trixie

also

A warm welcome to Punters Lounge; stick with us and I'm sure you will gain some benefit.  You are amongst helpful punting friends

5 hours ago, alancraik said:

BANGOR-ON-DEE 13:55 Captain Chaos 18/1 e/w 4 Places up

AYR 14:50 Bigirononhiship 15/4 win 2nd

BANGOR-ON-DEE 15:33 Chirico Vallis 15/4 win 2nd

plus e/w trixie

also

all unplaced

A poor day, hoped to get off to a flyer:cry

5 hours ago, alancraik said: